Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the Kings

Goop

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weren't u eop back in the day? couldn't handle being in a slump so u hopped to mm cuz they were #1 now look how things r. karma is a ***** sir.

Weren't you Foe when they were #1? 2 can play that game L

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

If They Can't Beat Them They Hack Them!

But to be honest? How will you hack our forums? You will get dropped every damn saturday .. Please call a main clan to help you guys please!!! I advise you to call RSD... They have 99 Def..

Good Luck MM .. I hope u can hack our forums .. Because YOU CAN'T!

u dont know holo do you..

Attack Big Alex 67(Level-85+10)/ 2 more options

ba67.png

bigalex672.png

But to be honest? How will you hack our forums? You will get dropped every damn saturday .. Please call a main clan to help you guys please!!! I advise you to call RSD... They have 99 Def..

You have no idea what Nick has done before... even that E member said you guys are arrogant of what he can do.

Solution, stop taking mains.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Already happened. I'd suggest not pissing off Holo btw. Oh and your DDoS attempts on him didn't even work LMFAO.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Did you notice two of your topics gone yet?

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Not even going to bother to flame. Good job, let's see if you can actuall mantain it unlike that **** clan that died, Epidemic or whatever it was called. I highly doubt you will though, you'll probably end up like FI\E in a month or so.

People have said that the past 3 months.

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures

Etho "hacked" in, deleted a few threads to show that his challenge was for real or whatever. Then EOP got mad and tried to DDoS him and failed miserably.

goood **** ahah stupid EOP thinking their number one just cause they got the numbers.. are we gonna get another E repeat here? i think so.

2j5ctom.jpg

i cant believe MM would threaten to hack Eop's forums, it shouldnt be tolerated in this great pure community. We come here to have fun maybe since MM is such an old clan they had forgotten the meaning of fun.

Personally, I play a pure because I like to fight other pures during trips. Etho is under constant attack from mains the entire bloody trip, there is a reason why he is upset.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

goood **** ahah stupid EOP thinking their number one just cause they got the numbers.. are we gonna get another E repeat here? i think so.

yehlololol them eop think they number one mayhem makers oldest clan always number one lord mahatma no addy plz 1 def clan who is off my turf eop all numbers gunna make you slump gf your forums halo #1 of all time eop new e newfag clans think they come take our territory wallis ***** in my ass.

wait what? :bunny:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

mm is just sad tbh keep flameing and trolling gtfo our ***** we no wat happened today. mm lost to eop.

foe lost to eop. mm/foe kept crash eop and @ the end of the day did u guys win 1 1v1 fight? no cuz u guys to busy panicing and rideing our ***** cuz we can pull good and do work.

and u guys think u closed e no u guys r ****** retards they closed cuz they wanted to and watch eop makeing history and closeing u failed ****** faggots u been open for to long,talking to much **** doesn't matter wat u do eop is here and we not going anywere so get used to getting raped every saturday and soon every sunday.

mm is just sad tbh keep flameing and trolling gtfo our ***** we no wat happened today. mm lost to eop.

foe lost to eop. mm/foe kept crash eop and @ the end of the day did u guys win 1 1v1 fight? no cuz u guys to busy panicing and rideing our ***** cuz we can pull good and do work.

and u guys think u closed e no u guys r ****** retards they closed cuz they wanted to and watch eop makeing history and closeing u failed ****** faggots u been open for to long,talking to much **** doesn't matter wat u do eop is here and we not going anywere so get used to getting raped every saturday and soon every sunday.

Anyone here able to translate? I only saw one period in the entire last paragraph. If one can't speak proper english, I question his ability to observe what truley has taken place today.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^