Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the Kings

Goop

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mm is just sad tbh keep flameing and trolling gtfo our ***** we no wat happened today. mm lost to eop.

foe lost to eop. mm/foe kept crash eop and @ the end of the day did u guys win 1 1v1 fight? no cuz u guys to busy panicing and rideing our ***** cuz we can pull good and do work.

and u guys think u closed e no u guys r ****** retards they closed cuz they wanted to and watch eop makeing history and closeing u failed ****** faggots u been open for to long,talking to much **** doesn't matter wat u do eop is here and we not going anywere so get used to getting raped every saturday and soon every sunday.

pulling good for the first time in how many years now? you're lucky E pretty much closed into you guys for sucking their ***** so much rofl.. how many time did EOP fight E when they were in the top 3?

2j5ctom.jpg

I'll ask again; MM peaked at 86 in cc, we fought 30 man down, please change your numbers, no need to feel violated or embarrassed about almost loosing when you were up 30+..

Siggy

pulling good for the first time in how many years now? you're lucky E pretty much closed into you guys for sucking their ***** so much rofl.. how many time did EOP fight E when they were in the top 3?

how many times did mm fight foe?

Now this is what you call a real eruption.

mm peaked at 86. can provide cc pics if needed lol no idea how we ever had 100 o.O

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

try not crashing next tim cutie

great job today eop <3 #1 today no dout about it.

let the flameing began -

get rid of the 60 Epidemic members, then fight by yourselves, which you haven't done the last 3/4 weeks, correct?

OH DEAR. I've spotted a 10 year old beach-blonde boy named Sandra. Hello level 60s in adamant.

66198.png

Again, @ p0kemon. MM fought FOE consistently when FOE was #1. Take your newfag swagger back to lumbridge bud.

pg0j18.gif

[@riggz] streetzafk the eop spy who deleted eop forums

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

Anyone here able to translate? I only saw one period in the entire last paragraph. If one can't speak proper english, I question his ability to observe what truley has taken place today.

this isn't skool i can talk how i want put wat i want/don't want were if i don't put periods idgaf its on the internet kid u take **** to serious thats y u guys cann't get over us rapeing u idoits today

get rid of the 60 Epidemic members, then fight by yourselves, which you haven't done the last 3/4 weeks, correct?

OH DEAR. I've spotted a 10 year old beach-blonde boy named Sandra. Hello level 60s in adamant.

66198.png

Again, @ p0kemon. MM fought FOE consistently when FOE was #1. Take your newfag swagger back to lumbridge bud.

KNOCK HIM OUT ARJAN AND BRING FATAL FORCE BACK SO WE CAN RAPE ALL THESE CLANS AND BE NUMBER 1

2j5ctom.jpg

***** plz that was way back in the day when eop came out there slump mm never fough foe.

gg getting booted from eop u failed ******.

Uhm...What was way back in the day? When MM fought FOE because they're #1? Or when EOP kept running from MM and FOE lol?

Wasn't booted bud. Given 2 strikes just haven't come back to deal with w0w2muchenglishonthisgameforme.

Anyways, gonna cry to Marty to have him try and hack me again? It's alright, the LG in you can't do it, always gotta run to them ******* mexicans for support don't chaaaa.

633495970499811166-backup-plan.jpg

Mayhem Makers, Final Ownage Elite, sometimes they're that good you want everything else to fail (in this case, Epidemic).

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

this isn't skool i can talk how i want put wat i want/don't want were if i don't put periods idgaf its on the internet kid u take **** to serious thats y u guys cann't get over us rapeing u idoits today

I guess you can look at it that way. I just believe that once the balls drop and you start to get hair on your chest you start speaking real english.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

at the end of the day MM troll unit, you can try and look as witty as you want over the internet, but it doesn't change the fact that we downed the 'two top pures clans' consistently for hours.

I'm happy with today, you guys obviously aren't, whatever, get over it.

and i find it a little pathetic that one of your staff members is so frustrated over losing today that he has made a public threat to hack our forums, which tbh he should be banned off pw for.

i'm over all the failed troll attempts, once you start to be less like snipinq's irl, i'll come back.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I guess you can look at it that way. I just believe that once the balls drop and you start to get hair on your chest you start speaking real english.

Look at his name, this kid still collects pokemon cards ahahah.

2j5ctom.jpg

I'll ask again; MM peaked at 86 in cc, we fought 30 man down, please change your numbers, no need to feel violated or embarrassed about almost loosing when you were up 30+..

Siggy

We are sry the usual 50 plus "invites" didnt show up for u, maybe next week babe <3

..or u can always try the grand exchange during mass time :D

Proud to have Been Epidemic

rofl i don't even no who the **** that is and it doesn't ****** matter cuz u won't get back in so smfd eop #1.

Actually. I can get back in. Should I make you leave when I re-join and have you change your rsn then have yourself re-join? Or are you proud to be Ash Catchem chasing a leader of the Water Gym?

pg0j18.gif

FATAL GANG

www.MM-RS.org

and u guys think u closed e no u guys r ****** retards they closed cuz they wanted to and watch eop makeing history and closeing u failed ****** faggots u been open for to long,talking to much **** doesn't matter wat u do eop is here and we not going anywere so get used to getting raped every saturday and soon every sunday.

Lol. Making* Closing*... srs? Who are you calling a retard? Ironic isn't it? If you want some credibility then make sure you can atleast spell half ass decent. You ****.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------