Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the Kings

Goop

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol? They just closed Epidemic because they getting a life. But MM don't because MM want to wankers to much

they closed because they knew for a fact they were FAR away from #1.

people i love: Env,Maya,Chad,Sam,Anthony,Mcgee,Dread,Kyle,Loz,Joe,Mario,Jordan,Sonny,Walli,Luke

,spittles,floating,snipng

20091029190234!Chewing.gif20091029190234!Chewing.gif20091029190234!Chewing.gif

#bangbus

i kinda feel bad for Eop, did they not see what MM did to E hahaha let the slump begin in about 3-4 weeks!

:banana: I look forward to your bandwagoners apps :banana:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

i kinda feel bad for Eop, did they not see what MM did to E hahaha let the slump begin in about 3-4 weeks!

You do know that E's closure had nothing to do with MM? Before E competed with MM/Foe/Fi etc our leaders had already posted in a rank topic that they might quit in the future due to leaders not finding rs fun anymore and them wanting to focus more on real life.

But keep thinking you made E close :P If that makes you feel proud/better...

heartline8.gif

u seem pretty confident when your clan needs to team with FOE every saturday to keep up with us.

we didint even team with them today? and the time we teamed with them is when E decided to team up with EOP just to compete

people i love: Env,Maya,Chad,Sam,Anthony,Mcgee,Dread,Kyle,Loz,Joe,Mario,Jordan,Sonny,Walli,Luke

#bangbus

we didint even team with them today? and the time we teamed with them is when E decided to team up with EOP just to compete

I heard you got sent to edge so many times today its burnt into your screen.

:banana: confirm/deny :banana:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

thats a really cool story bro.

but when we pushed MM east of stealing creations during the last few fights of our trip, guess who was there waiting at chaos dwarves to attack us FOE.

and of course when MM regrouped they was hiding in clan wars, hoping they can get a quick cheap-win to make a topic for their day. which failed of course.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

thats a really cool story bro.

but when we pushed MM east of stealing creations during the last few fights of our trip, guess who was there waiting at chaos dwarves to attack us FOE.

and of course when MM regrouped they was hiding in clan wars, hoping they can get a quick cheap-win to make a topic for their day. which failed of course.

we can control who crashes what?

#bangbus

mmmains.png

Nice Mains u have MM.

doesnt compare to the 10+ 120s you bring to every trip

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

mmmains.png

Nice Mains u have MM.

Uploading my trip vid, guess who shows up? Weirdalshow8 and mithril main. (who is in a MM team-cape and is one of your mains..)

oh and

LOL.

If Eop are lieing and you're saying my pics are fake. Then I'd like to see MM pics of 1v1ing us and Foe's. But I guess that won't happen since you guys can't :L

Stop saying this is full of lies if you can't prove why it's full of lies.

Night night though

~<3

heartline8.gif

omfg no our fourms go bye bye :{ thats how big of no lifes mm really r they no how to hack fourms and sht :D

idk bout u guys but i think mm r the coolest clan ever and i hope i could be like them 1 day :D (sure no foe agree's)

nah but u can sure PM your loverclan to help you out, then make a cheap win when we try to regroup.

idiotthatthinksFOEcrashedwhenactuallytheywereteamedwithyoutheentiredaysay"what"

you are in fact a moron we did not team with FOE they has been no confirmation to team becasue we didnt team.

#bangbus

Uploading my trip vid, guess who shows up? Weirdalshow8 and mithril main. (who is in a MM team-cape and is one of your mains..)

oh and

LOL.

LOOOOOOLOLOLOL U GOT DROPPED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LMAO

2jhqs.png

*Proud To Be Warlord of The Eruption Of Pures