Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Return of the Kings

Goop

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Half of the topic is lies. You never thoroughly "Beat" us. FOE always came in etc crashing, we had you by the balls a few times, thanks for spreading rumors. EOP had its first map glitch in history today. Grats on losing 4x.

I actually laughed when i read this...

1175tub.png

i lol'd when E closed aswell

What's funny with epidemic? They just own u guys 6 week row.. so they need take a break and closed because Plodeh and Bob got a life...? 13th and ectho is 20 years old+ and they still play rs and no lifing? so be quiet lol

it's like the 3rd week in a row that EOP comes up with lies to make them feel good.

Yet MM and Foe had no proof of going 3-0 ( as they said ) last saturday. And E + Eop did had proof of going 1-1.

Same for this week. Wheres Foe's + MM's proof of beating us 1v1 today? All MM and Foe did today was crash and team lol.

heartline8.gif

Yet MM and Foe had no proof of going 3-0 ( as they said ) last saturday. And E + Eop did had proof of going 1-1.

Same for this week. Wheres Foe's + MM's proof of beating us 1v1 today? All MM and Foe did today was crash and team lol.

well who started the teaming? so you can't really hate on the teaming.. That's was pretty much expected, but it seems like a lot the people can't take what they dish out.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

it's like the 3rd week in a row that EOP comes up with lies to make them feel good. Another once a week clan needs to be put in place i c.

thanks tips

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act but a habit.

epicssigcopy2.png

They weremt related to EOP in anyway. I can't help it pures ( who're clanless ) dislike you :S

Eop never asked them to come. Guess you need to complain about them in a pm with them.

Sandra, I know you're not that stupid. Those are Eop's member's mains. You guys can't pin calling Foe on us, not our problem either, take it up with them. Just think, as long as those so called "random" mains keep fighting us, you'll just have to deal with the random appearance of a second clan during the fight. See where I'm going with this?

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^