Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Regarding EOP's Ripped Banner

Xtarantulax1

Most of the replies here are representative of why the pure community is in such a bad state. Don't have anything against EOP but ripping a banner is pretty pathetic and should be dealt with by other leaders if Goop isn't willing to address the issue.

This is exactly what I'm trying to say, thank you.

Site | #The_Hatred | Memberlist
animateduserbarthehatred.gif

Most of the replies here are representative of why the pure community is in such a bad state. Don't have anything against EOP but ripping a banner is pretty pathetic and should be dealt with by other leaders if Goop isn't willing to address the issue.

This 'Issue' has been addressed many times, Alexis here is just to stubborn to understand that when Ac closed into EOP they gave us it, Then left without a peep about it.

This topic has also been created many many times.

bestleader.png

#clan-eop www.eop-rs.com

01[21:32] <[A]T_Adrenaline> pat says you ripped it

[21:33] <[EoP]Goop> Yes ofc i ripped it

[21:33] <[EoP]Goop> lol

01[21:33] <[A]T_Adrenaline> ....

[21:33] <[EoP]Goop> It Didn't paint itself

[21:33] <[EoP]Goop> lllll

01[21:33] <[A]T_Adrenaline> pay says you didnt have permission to use it

[21:33] <[EoP]Goop> I didn't at the time

[21:33] <[EoP]Goop> i do now (h)

01[21:33] <[A]T_Adrenaline> um

01[21:34] <[A]T_Adrenaline> that doesnt make any sense to me

[21:34] <[EoP]Goop> Wot do you mean

01[21:34] <[A]T_Adrenaline> who gave you permission to use it

[21:34] <[EoP]Goop> Pat

01[21:37] <[A]T_Adrenaline> goop

[21:38] <[EoP]Goop> YO

01[21:38] <[A]T_Adrenaline> [21:35:39] <[A]T_Adrenaline> did you give goop permission to use that banner

01[21:38] <[A]T_Adrenaline> [21:35:48] <Pat> no

This 'Issue' has been addressed many times, Alexis here is just to stubborn to understand that when Ac closed into EOP they gave us it, Then left without a peep about it.

This topic has also been created many many times.

You said yourself that you didn't have permission to use it, and Pat has said that he has not allowed you to use it either. Not sure what we're debating here but if both parties have acknowledged that you weren't allowed to use the banner then isn't it simply a matter of removing it?

I don't like that you label people who don't PK on an online browser game with an unwritten set of rules as people who are the only ones to STEAL the work (In this case, a banner) of another clan/person.

Stealing does not make anyone more 'No-Honor' than the next person. It just makes them a thief.

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

old news / who cares

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

really anthony its none of your business whatsoever, so idk why you even bothered posting this topic.

if pat had a problem with it he could have sorted it out with our leadership, this topic is just so MM and FOE can come on here and go LOLEOP MOST NH CLAN EVER.

yet its not us deleting topics on their forums.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

Lets go by Goop's logic;

A friend lend you his iPod while his on visit at your house, he forgot about his iPod when he heads home.

Few days later; He can't find his iPod and finds out his friend still have it and want it back, but his friend is a ******* thief and won't give it back since he didn't say anything when he left.

I knew EoPs banner was original used by Atrocity, but I never looked into it myself thinking EoPs had pride in themselves. I suggest you get this case closed ASAP.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

Let's go by MM's logic.

You are a moderately succsessful football team. You lose to another football team who has recently become very strong. You then are forced to team with another strong football team to play them. Yet you are still so angry, you blow up their stadium.

sounds like EOP are the true thugs here.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.