Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures- Taking Home Sunday

Loz

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats cool bro, I'm very happy for you and everything, but everything you have typed the last 9000 pages meant nothing to DP nor the other 3 people you called on this topic. Althoguh i admire you for typing so much! kudos

Rewrite that again.. I doubt anyone can understand what you have just said.

2j5ctom.jpg

Rewrite that again.. I doubt anyone can understand what you have just said.

I dont understand anything that you have said in the past 15minutes, your far to smart for me. How about i leave the grammer to you and you leave this topic to me :>

mmflash123.gif

Well.. since you asked so nicely...

No. ima be immature like DEEPEE

@Stephen what? retype that please.

ok im going to bed now also, can u do me a favour and get it to 10 pages please while im afk.

its not as if you have a dv topic to bump

mmflash123.gif

Night skiddie, hey maybe we can teach you how to kill more then 10 people in 3 crashes! Once Phailed since your blackup got off this topic im sure you will aswell?

Oh yeah i just had to post this-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ouliS0eCtTE

Your clan is great Roman!

Proud ±Member of Hostility

hostilitysigc.png

Night skiddie, hey maybe we can teach you how to kill more then 10 people in 3 crashes! Once Phailed since your blackup got off this topic im sure you will aswell?

not our fault you only pulled 10 lad

edit: when you crash us, you still mannage to lose? i dont know what your chatting about there mate.

9/10 keep going mate!

mmflash123.gif

Hey bro, another logicless post, we stopped posting on Pure-Warfare along time ago because all it leads to is pointless arguing and fighting, like this!

Now before you go, i know your not as immature as these other DP kids, so why are you acting like it?

the logic was that dv dont have a topic and we need help bumping ours.

the reason you stoped posting on pw a long time ago because it was a long time ago you had a trip worth mentioning.

i can be mature when i want to be although feeding the troll is far to satisfying.

mmflash123.gif

Ah, gotta love DP getting cocky, we did that aswell so its cool, i understand, when you become **** again. I won't give you any crap about it, cause i already told you. And didn't anyone ever teach you anything? NEVER FEED THE TROLL

almost 10 pages, ill help you get it, just keep replying.

@Isaac, maurice i already know i will, but oh well i suppose. I dont mind it much.

night

mmflash123.gif

night

Goodnight, you quoted my post before edit, so just dont reply to me and we'll be fine, your actually mature and i know that, just don't try to act immature when your not mate, doesn't look good on you.

Great trip dp, gfs to mm/c/dv/foe. Proving we can compete with the top clans in p2p.

Sorry to C for crashing their fight with dv. Hopefully we can work out a situation next week that we can make up for this evil deed. Dv crashed us the week previously so we though we would give them a taste of their own medicine.

u didint beat foe fight was crashed then the next fair ish fight u guys called off returning.

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

After this, we got word of a cluster with Carnage, Devastation, and other clans, which we quickly joined and cleared.

no you clearly didnt lol, but nvm, gj Dp awsome trip #1 p2p clan!!

ps i thought the run in with foe and dp at sperm hill was fun i got a few kills, or wasnt i meant to be there? gj loosing to foe up by 15 :)

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

to claim anybody won or was winning a fight on the steps of bh before it is actually won isnt too smart.

Fight got crashed no winners, i could easily say we held down port area until i called the retreat up bh for the few seconds as eop crashed and then striahgt back down to the west... my question then is wher ethe **** was dp when eop crashed?

#TEAM-WALLI

to claim anybody won or was winning a fight on the steps of bh before it is actually won isnt too smart.

Fight got crashed no winners, i could easily say we held down port area until i called the retreat up bh for the few seconds as eop crashed and then striahgt back down to the west... my question then is wher ethe **** was dp when eop crashed?

EOP crashed your side, if we kept fighting FOE would of been sandwitched so instead we retreated to safe zone, regrouped and then pushed EOP into sc.

That worked best for both you and us.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

u didint beat foe fight was crashed then the next fair ish fight u guys called off returning.

he didn't say we won. He said GF to them. Meaning it was a good fight. Think b4 you speak

Gj DP!

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg