Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elites undefeated sunday

Aly

Enjoyed using barrage for the first time since old wildy...

Killed 3 mayhem makers + zany in a 5 second span :)

All trolling and stupid ******** aside, I had fun, thank you for all the fights, various clans.

~It's not flame baiting if it's true~

~You may hate what I say, but I love when you hate~

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

quick question; why were you fapping on tinycam for other foe members?

Why wouldn't he be fapping on tinycam for other foe members?

Common sense bro, come on..

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

We did not crash any fight, cory pmed me... but i asked mm and they said they were not fighting tlp.

Also 1 guy said 76, one said 70, one said 66?

real opts please?

We are happy to let clans fight in p2p, but we wont starve ourselves of action anymore out of politness when weeks have gone by where all we get is sorry... dont come this world or loc coz we might be fighting... just doesnt cut it as much anymore when clans are getting 3-4 fights whilst we might be lucky to get one.

Sorry, we go out to pk not to babysit other fights. If they are in motion or indeed are about to be (mm said they wernt fighting you) then i will not interfere.

#TEAM-WALLI

Fun trips today guys first time EOP went at it in p2p gtta give props for that, as for the wars i'll post the videos of the times we beat foe at dwarves (when we rushed from gap) and when we rushed from moss giants.

We took a defeat at BH which was fair play our spreading was terrible, also you guys returned with a remass at clan wars after you died at moss giants/chaos dwarves and rushed our battle weary opts after we cleared you but you beat us fair at bh tbh :).

EOP beat MM at hills also then pushed tlp back to clan wars although tlp stood ground (5 minutes) way longer than mm did lol can anyone say slump salad? MM were cleared by EOP within 30 seconds and I heard DP beat them too anyone know? i'll be uploading MM's defeat in the future aswell.

Hope to see you guys next week saturday and sunday, btw we had 10 fi with us a friend from fi asked if they could join our trip for fun I agreed thought it was no biggie lol

p2p is very fun.

They cry if someone with a clan isn't on the ML.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

They cry if someone with a clan isn't on the ML.

Are you ******* stupid?

if they arnt on the ml they arnt in the clan so why should they be pking with them on a clan pk trip?

lol.. this is why your not getting back into foe.

#TEAM-WALLI

Are you ******* stupid?

if they arnt on the ml they arnt in the clan so why should they be pking with them on a clan pk trip?

lol.. this is why your not getting back into foe.

I'm quite ok with not getting back in. K thx

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

We did not crash any fight, cory pmed me... but i asked mm and they said they were not fighting tlp.

Also 1 guy said 76, one said 70, one said 66?

real opts please?

We are happy to let clans fight in p2p, but we wont starve ourselves of action anymore out of politness when weeks have gone by where all we get is sorry... dont come this world or loc coz we might be fighting... just doesnt cut it as much anymore when clans are getting 3-4 fights whilst we might be lucky to get one.

Sorry, we go out to pk not to babysit other fights. If they are in motion or indeed are about to be (mm said they wernt fighting you) then i will not interfere.

seems like they, again, just didnt want to fight us cause i pmed u while we were walkin from mossies to dwarfs while they were waiting to come attack us, speshls and i set up a pkri so they had full intention to charge and were waiting on us the whole time, was about to tell them to come when u ran in

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

lul, I love Walli. I don't know where I was going with that but. k. yea...Walli's an ass though

remember what we discussed

:thumbsup: :nuke: :wink: :thanks: :teehee:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

The fact that 90% of your responses will be emotes or the other thing? :pirate:

both :happy: :kiss: :laugh: :huh: :mad: :iluvff: :miner: :mellow: :geek:

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

EOP beat MM at hills also then pushed tlp back to clan wars although tlp stood ground (5 minutes) way longer than mm did lol can anyone say slump salad? MM were cleared by EOP within 30 seconds and I heard DP beat them too anyone know? i'll be uploading MM's defeat in the future aswell.

I'm sorry but no, you didn't. 30 seconds into our fight, in which I saw loads of you dieing in the little gap area, TLP rushed us from behind, so we legged it to single. We're trying to improve in P2P and all, but fighting 3 clans at once is a bit over the top. Would've been nice to see who would've actually won that if TLP wouldn't have lowered themselves once again.