Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elites undefeated sunday

Aly

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ LOL

And thank you TLP for clearing it up, your clan is obviously the next Death Wish.

Stealing my words o.0

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

My signature > yours.

far from.

and erhh newsflash....... EOP allows teleing when normally pking lol?

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Pretty sure the second fight with Dp was clean, if anything Carnage was hitting us from behind when we were on sperm hill.

You would be sure.

So lets get this straight :P the first fight that we won, got crashed and nulled although when we second fight gets crashed it's foe that take the win!

You love blowing that trumpet.

Looks like you guys did well, keep it up guys.

mmflash123.gif

Funny fact about TLP LOL.

this kid teled from me 3 times ina row this sunday. i showed them the pic. yet he was still and their trip. and even today still on their ml?

tlptele.png

Heres proof from 1 of the many times he teled that day.

atleast TLP pretends to care and boot them though. whereas EOP just dont give a **** and tells u to gtfo when reporting their members of teleing LOL.

Hmm what honour clans are left these days :S

this kid teled from me 3 times ina row this sunday. i showed them the pic. yet he was still and their trip. and even today still on their ml?

tlptele.png

atleast TLP pretends to care and boot them though. whereas EOP just dont give a **** and tells u to gtfo when reporting their members of teleing LOL.

l0l

alqjvp.png

I honestly couldn't care who won that fight because actually it got crashed. DP got off FOE when EOP crashed but your topic says you cleared all 3 clans which is a lie, thats the thing that needs to be addressed.

No way man, i dont kno what you were doing, but when eop+fi charged, we were facing Dp, eop, and fi all in front of us (Yes eop+fi was attacking you too), but we had 3 clans in front us, and that was essentially why alot of us got pushed towards sc. As we gained returners back, we were able to push back through dp and eop+fi and clear the battlefield, but i know there was never a point when dp was off us.

2rfrpe8.png

Proud Council of Final Ownage Elite

[60 Attack][99 Strength][1 Defense][95 Ranged][94 Magic][44 Prayer][89 Hitpoints]

No way man, i dont kno what you were doing, but when eop+fi charged, we were facing Dp, eop, and fi all in front of us (Yes eop+fi was attacking you too), but we had 3 clans in front us, and that was essentially why alot of us got pushed towards sc. As we gained returners back, we were able to push back through dp and eop+fi and clear the battlefield, but i know there was never a point when dp was off us.

Obvously someone who forgot to watch the video. 1-1 I think mate, you were pushed into sc before eop crashed, if there was anyone left inside of us it was about 5-10 when we still had a good 40. Watch the vid it pretty much confirms that tbh.

mmflash123.gif

tlptele.png

Tru dat, had a pic of one of EOP's addy kids teleing. Turns out EOP didn't do anything, I think they promote teleing.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

o rly sephir0t. well you are welcome to post proof and see how real honor clans actually boots their members for breaking their rules.

till then i think its safe to say that your full of ****.