Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[IR]Evan

Evan

Hello,

My name is Evan. I was IR for two years. Due to IR dying right infront of my eyes I have decided to leave for good and start a new eFamily somewhere else.

I might be an idiot or a *** who sings songs about runescape in some of your eyes. But I am not that at all. I am loyal, friendly, dedicated and experienced.

Recently Junior just raged and raped everyone in IRC that had thoughts of leaving. To be honest it was very hipocritical on his part because he thought about ditching 4 weeks ago.

My rsn is Ix Evan xI.

If i meet the reqs for your clan let me know :)

If you need more info msg me on IRC. I'm found in #jass #bornwarriors and #random

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Idk what happened in IR cuz the chan is invite only, but if things really don't work out, we would like you to join Fatality. If things get fixed in IR, we will always let you go back there, I mean, they love you to death from the song u wrote.

http://www.rs-fi.com

#fatality

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Idk what happened in IR cuz the chan is invite only, but if things really don't work out, we would like you to join Fatality. If things get fixed in IR, we will always let you go back there, I mean, they love you to death from the song u wrote.

http://www.rs-fi.com

#fatality

I was the loveable guy in IR. Everyone liked me. Its just, I havent intended the past 2 weekends due to the leaders not giving 2 *****. The IRC is dead and full of trolls. The forums are never up. And people are claiming a dead clan.

I'm done. Two years is far too long. Its time for a new beginning.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

hey man, you can always come to Carnage, great community fun events, great pking, come check us out, www.carnage-rs.org #clan_carnage i'm [C]Ryan in irc pm if you go any questions, i'll be glad to answer them.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Wow mate. I can't believe you're really doing this... I idolized that IR theme song you made, I had it bookmarked on Firefox :( Hopefully you find it in you to return to IR, I've learned twice that whatever the faults in your clan you still love em. Anywho, if you're looking for another P2p based clan where you can find great friends I'd suggest Exile or Dp. Good luck :s

pandanegative1.png