Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[IR]Evan

Evan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you have been in IR for 2years, then I'm positive you know what clan you want to join. I'm feeling that you're making this thread to drag IR ranks attention or something.

Good luck though, you might want to reconsider what you're about to do.

No, why would you assume this? Have u made a post and tried to get attention? +1 Pure Kide. I already talked to zo etc. he snuck on the computer to talk to me about it.

thx for assuming though.

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

i love you^

I will try my best to quote this.

"Evan will you be mad if i join FOe"

[iR]junior is now known as [foe]junior"

didnt u make a topic on pw about possibly leaving the clan?

Didn't u ask me if i would still be ur friend if u left LMFAO?

Dont try and troll cause ur facts are wrong. My facts could literally make u look like an egotistical, power loving and abusing ****.

You cry on skype/vent constantly, you have rage quit on a handfull of trips.

Last night we talked, you said its w/e you deserve it, you can join any other clan and still own.

This post made u look like a hypocrite.

+1 Junior

tLVAN.png
VEES3.png

well if ur srsly searching a new clan which u want to be loyal too

id love u 2 join Dv since i think ur not the guy who suits in clans like foe/mm

#devastation if u wana join

if u just want a chat with me im [Dv]maffia.

Proud to have been the co-leader of Devastation

Proud To have been The high council of Fatality

Proud Legend of Fatality

Retired as off 23-4-2011

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

roflyoushouldnttalkaboutwantingattention

Aren't you the kid that faked to be a girl for over 2 years? Then I'm the one looking for attention

I will try my best to quote this.

"Evan will you be mad if i join FOe"

[iR]junior is now known as [foe]junior"

didnt u make a topic on pw about possibly leaving the clan?

Didn't u ask me if i would still be ur friend if u left LMFAO?

Dont try and troll cause ur facts are wrong. My facts could literally make u look like an egotistical, power loving and abusing ****.

You cry on skype/vent constantly, you have rage quit on a handfull of trips.

Last night we talked, you said its w/e you deserve it, you can join any other clan and still own.

This post made u look like a hypocrite.

+1 Junior

I never trolled. Nor flamed you. All i said was i love you pur3. Please tell me how i abuse my powers rofl. I'm pretty sure the only reason why i made the post was because the staff accused me of spying for epidemic lol? You are mistaking me with other people I never rage quit during trips. I also never cried.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Grats junior on killing ir! Zo's 10 times more retarded than you and even he couldn't manage to do that

I honestly don't know how I killed IR. I just kicked Ryan from the clan that was it..I'm pretty sure he didn't do that much to keep us alive.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

Aren't you the kid that faked to be a girl for over 2 years? Then I'm the one looking for attention

I never trolled. Nor flamed you. All i said was i love you pur3. Please tell me how i abuse my powers rofl. I'm pretty sure the only reason why i made the post was because the staff accused me of spying for epidemic lol? You are mistaking me with other people I never rage quit during trips. I also never cried.

Free stuff and attention are different. Didn't you end the trip last Sunday because Dux wouldn't wear a hat? Yeah obviously I did nothing for IR so just have fun leading on your own lol.

110210183405.png

Free stuff and attention are different. Didn't you end the trip last Sunday because Dux wouldn't wear a hat? Yeah obviously I did nothing for IR so just have fun leading on your own lol.

I basically have been leading with Tal and Zo the whole time.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

If you want to leave, fair enough.

Junior stop replying.

Disappointing choice Evan, gl, and leave us be.

Why is it that people only leave when I go inactive..

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

Hey Evan, dunno if you've made a decision yet, but check out DP! We're almost #4 f2p and #4 solid in p2p! We have a massive forums community aswell

#dpures or www.dp-rs.com

Taylor_Swiftb.jpg