Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[IR]Evan

Evan

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow.

This is ******* ********. All clans that are trying to recruit Even, i want you all to STFU. Honestly its so disrespectful trying to recruit someone who has dedicated 2 years of his life into IR.

Evan take it from me, you really are making the worst decision ever. I will guarantee to you that zo will be back. It might take a few weeks, or even months, but i know when Zo comes back IR will reform, and you will be honored for your loyalty.

And the people that are claiming IR to be a "dead clan", they can all go to hell. Its called a slump. Everyone has one.

Ive seen IR trying so hard to get them back up into there spot. You leaving will just make it worse.

My advice to you - Stay In IR and just keep training, use this slump as a way to raise stats.

p2p20v20pure.png

Evan, I know exactly how you feel. Dealing with zo is completely a pain in the ass. I was co leader of IR when it first started, I gave my all to that clan for almost a year, while the orignal leader and other co leader quit on me because they couldn't deal with Zo. I worked tirelessly to keep Ir in shape, but Zo never listened to me unless **** went wrong and then my ideas were finally implemented. He takes people like you and me for granted And never gives us our credit. You don't know how many times I came close to quitting, but the only reason I stayed was for the members. Then one day, it was either me or him, and I left. To this day, I don't regret my decision. I'm very sorry that all the time you spent in Ir has ultimately amounted to nothing, but there are other clans who are willing to take you in. Fatality is one of the most prestigious clans you can join, it's legacy unparalleled to other clans. We are one of the greatest pure clans of all time, we are graceful and humble I. What we do ad F2P kings. You would fit in, probably standout in our community. People like you are hard to come by, so join a clan that actually values you and your hard work and struggle.

Www.Rs-fi.com

The choice is yours. I and Fatality would love to get to know you.