Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Number #4 why don't you just take it?

Scott I make posts on this forum every now and then, probably 3-5 times a week on average unlike you, who posts everyday trying to make yourself to look out to be an idiot. All you do is post flames and baits, and a load of ******** and false **** aswell, ever since PC forums you have been doing the same thing, those 192 posts of yours, id say 180 of them are flame posts....sometimes I do get angry because kids these days act so retarded that its actually frustrating.

Just because I make a large post, doesn't mean I care about a rank... id rather make a long, valid post rather than making small flame, and spam posts like you do half the time. Who cares if you beat us on saturday, every clan wins and loses, except when we lose, we don't make up 1001 excuses and whine about it like you guys do cause it's only a game... almost every clan can agree that your over-confident, cocky, and if anything it's only gonna hurt your own clan in the long-run, not anybody else.

As I said before Idc about ranks and if you claim to be better, you can take it if you wish just so your clan will shut up and stop acting like kids in day-care. Just don't complain/make up excuses when somebody else takes over, thats all im saying.

thekingu.png

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

scott are you mad ?:(

Weird, Eop was holding their ground, main clans rush us, epidemic get away, we ran south, and what do you expect ? Epidemic rushing us...

And Its not weird that 80% pple here doesnt believe you're topics ;)

No main clan rushed you rofl, hf walked passed saying off, ac. Awesome rush there. We re-grouped north to get you away from single, then rushed you in single and finished you off. You killed 3 of us altogether. Congratulations.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

Looks like FI took number 4 F2P. E seems to be beating you every week now.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Spelsh, you must be a ******* lmfao. The only time I remember E beat FI was when it was a 60v60 and that war was really unorginized.

Ex- Co Leader of Divinity
Ex- Mithril God of The Golden Gods
Ex- Senior Member of Eruption Of Pures

Eop, Defying All the Odds.

Who the **** is spelsh? Irony at it's best.

Lost this saturday, lost a one before 2 weeks ago too I believe? Not to mention FI cancels their trips alot :lol:

If E ever cracks the top 3, it wont be really because of their vast improvement. It will be because the Fi leadership have failed to improve Fi and it will be because Fi is slumping hard

"No-one will break the top 3 for years"

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

When talking pk trips, E is clearly #4. In a full out, it would be a contest between E, Tlp, and EOP; E having the upper hand, but Tlp and EOP both having a stab at winning. In p2p, Tlp is #4 uncontested, maybe Dv. Overall, I'd say either Tlp or Dv is #4 because both clans are strong f2p and p2p.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

Fi is slumping in the way that they're not losing members, members are just lazy and unmotivated. Like if there was a full out war, we'd pull 100+ easily, but for pk trips, we can probably scrape about 50.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

E dominate Fi on a weekly basis...

#4 spot is fi imo, could easily be taken by TLP

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

Guys you should really stop flame/flame baiting Epidemic before Prateek goes 9/ll on your asses.

Racism and derogatory comments are never funny.

Lmfao, loko at all these faggots acting like retards over a fake ******* rank. Goes to show which clans are way too ******* serious about rs, your making yourselves look like idiots. This was posted months ago and your still bringnig up ********, especially E/DV. We ain't trying to pick fights with anyone, I just find it funny how you guys get so ******* frustrated and flame over the internet to people to don't even know, over a rank in a game that really doesn't even exists, its based on opinions, and each time you disagree with someones opinions, you act like ****** retards.

I could say that exact same thing to Eop lloll0l0llol

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

yeah if you only read the topic, i said the only way e will crack the topic is if one of the top 3 really falls off the map or if E beats FI in a full out. We all know Epidemic has never won a big full out war yet and we know in a full out that FI would kick E's ass. In this case however, MM and FOE have ****** up FI badly, not E ******* Fi badly. FI have fallen off; it isnt really E climbing up :/ E is still the same clan from that time I made the post. Fi is a different, weaker clan from when I made that post.

Not to mention that E would probably not war FI anytime in the near future... and E isnt top 3 still so I dont see why your so happy.

Also, I expect FI to bounce back and FI can still kick your clans ass easily in a full out war... so I hope your not being confident about beating them for like the 2nd/3rd time this summer :lol: Theres always the possibility that your clan could lose in that full out war in the PCT... that is if you dont make up another bs excuse to drop out lol

ya i would have to agree with this, fatality is deadly when it comes to full out wars, they just aint pulling good on saturdays. good luck tomorow on p2p full out vs foe.

(btw lovin the sig)

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

E dominate Fi on a weekly basis...

#4 spot is fi imo, could easily be taken by TLP

I disagree, f2p power is represented by full out wars, not Saturday pk trips. Saturday pk trips are just some fun thing to do. Some clans like E hold Saturday trips very high in regard while Fi likes to miniwar and full out war in cwars, that's why we always camp in there on Saturdays, really feels like home.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

I disagree, f2p power is represented by full out wars, not Saturday pk trips. Saturday pk trips are just some fun thing to do. Some clans like E hold Saturday trips very high in regard while Fi likes to miniwar and full out war in cwars, that's why we always camp in there on Saturdays, really feels like home.

rofl f2p trips means a lot, we can't be doing full out wars every month to see who the best is. Full-outs are decided when a clan is evenly matched at run-ins and they want to decide who the clear winner really is.