Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Number #4 why don't you just take it?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just don't cry when you end in a slump, the reason you 100% will end in a slump is Dv and E.

You'll get raped week-in-week-out, you won't even be able to stand up when you fall in a slump this time.

Dv and E will make sure that you won't get the chance to 'rebuild' you're permanently in our spotlight from now on.

I'll tell you the 2 options you got at this point.

1) Pull AT LEAST 80 people to your trips to be able to handle a gangbang.

2) Hide in clan wars or world 105.

<3

35i2n1u.png

Just don't cry when you end in a slump, the reason you 100% will end in a slump is Dv and E.

You'll get raped week-in-week-out, you won't even be able to stand up when you fall in a slump this time.

Dv and E will make sure that you won't get the chance to 'rebuild' you're permanently in our spotlight from now on.

I'll tell you the 2 options you got at this point.

1) Pull AT LEAST 80 people to your trips to be able to handle a gangbang.

2) Hide in clan wars or world 105.

This is a Dv leader? lol.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

EOP should stfu, nobody likes them rofl they always claim to be cool but their not, who cares whos #4 , clan wars and pk trips are all about fun ******* faggots rofl

^^^CLICK TO SEE THE AWSOME VIDEO^^^
IwisCartoon.png
WWW.CLANMALICE.IPBFREE.COM
malicesigcopyjv2.png
80+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MALICE
Proud Warlord Of Malice

If you honestly think we give a **** if were liked or not, having 4 clans teaming to hunt us on a Saturday is just funny, show's how much your all ******** it. Believe it or not, we play this game for fun, we have pk trip's daily so if you think your week prep to beat us on 1 of them day's will affect us, think different. If you think you can take us by yourselves, feel free to declare http://eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com/index.php?showforum=35.

As for DP hunting us, you managed to kill 9 of us in a 65v65, and lost a full out war when you had more then 20 people on A, so feel free to hunt us, or just sit in clan war's like you have for the past 2 month's.

rl9rap.jpg

Ex KO Pures Member
Ex EOP Warlord
Ex Epidemic Honoured Member
Violent Resolution - 18 months

It's funny how E and Dv are so mad.

Chill out ok.

It's just a game.

And why are you trying to get 4 clans to hunt us?

You don't have the balls to fight EOP 1 on 1?

O boys here we go with the flame war again.

NOONE TELL PRATEEK

PLEASE

Or it's bye bye Amy.

Ffs.

I regret all this. </3

(16:07:52) <+[mg]mario_deleon> im warlord and i still havent app'd

Another thing, why does it take 4 clans to take down EOP is you're all so sure EOP isn't #4.

Explain that.

And who the **** said DP was #4.

Dp is like #7.

Thanks ily

P.S Bow Of Bob For #1 Leader

Lmfao, loko at all these faggots acting like retards over a fake ******* rank. Goes to show which clans are way too ******* serious about rs, your making yourselves look like idiots. This was posted months ago and your still bringnig up ********, especially E/DV. We ain't trying to pick fights with anyone, I just find it funny how you guys get so ******* frustrated and flame over the internet to people to don't even know, over a rank in a game that really doesn't even exists, its based on opinions, and each time you disagree with someones opinions, you act like ****** retards.

Seriously, grow the **** up...this community is turning into another pure community, full of ****** stupid kids who got no balls and need to grow up. Half the people talkin **** on this topic are probably like 15 years old, and nothing but skin and bones...little nerdy faggots trying to act like they are top ****.

I honestly don't care about ranks, if E/DV are gonna act so ****** retarded and make themselves look like fools because they are hungry for a rank then by all means, they can go **** themselves and take their rank along with them...not like it means anything anyways...i couldn't care less if we were ranked 4th, 5th, or 6th, I just wish faggots like E and DV would stop acting like little children about it, and grow the **** up for once...

The only thign funny about this topic is E and DV talking about teaming on us lol....idc if E and DV are on good terms, or if they aren't, just keep in mind that we are on good terms with many clans aswell, and im sure someone like EOP + MM would destroy E + DV if thats what it has to come down to....first you team on us in-game, now your teaming on forums....you guys just might aswell merge and call yourselves the clan full of ******* retards, thats the only way either of you will break into the top 3. ;)

thekingu.png

Im going to read through the bitching.

But tbh this is all pretty pathetic on E/DV's part.

What did EOP do to **** off DV? Don't get all sarcastic on me, I really want to know cause I don't have a clue apart from DV crashing EOP vs E, and that's not EOP doing anything to DV.

I don't really know what EOP did to E except start pulling good again, you say you want more competition but when we start to give it to you, you all start getting angry.

Edit: Ok I'm still confused, you had like 5/120 eop just dicking around and now apparently DP/E/DV are hunting us together?

It's all quite pathetic really, I expected better from kid3 then to react to someone saying "Since when did DV become a good clan" I thought you said to me that you don't care what other clans thought of you, and to react to one kid saying something.. I thought you were a better leader then that. Ownage i'm just use to hating eop.

DP, EOP has done nothing to you but beat you fairly in a full out, way to hold a grudge over nothing.

Epidemic, well I guess they're trying to get people to hate EOP by blaming it on us, we kind of did same thing when our site and leader got hacked, but untill you have cold stone proof that EOP had involvement then you're talking out your arses.

To the DP council bloke dp+e+dv = 3 clans, i don't remember pissing off FI/FOE or anyone else :S

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

This topic is ftw.

Was hella boring until Kaleb, Gun, Sean, Kaleb and I started posting.

I'm glad Prateek hasn't found this post yet.

As soon as he does there's a good chance that i'm done for.

Seriously EOP get off this thread if you don't have anything good to say, not that many EOP even had anything bad to say in the first place, it's more-so Epidemic and Devastation...just ignore their little flame-baits and instead, laugh privately at their stupidity and attempted flames/threats.

E is #4 consistency-wise in F2P in the long-term run.

TLP is #4 overall

DV is close to #4 overall

EOP just made a comeback and has been consistent for the past 4+ weeks straight, some people are just afraid to admit it.

However to those of you talking ****, Epidemic and DV can feel free to declare on us if they wish, I already tried declaring on E a few times, yeah it was long ago but they still used different excuses that were rather invalid. You guys backed out of our 1 hour f2p pk run-in, and I can't wait to fullout you in the last round of PCT. As for DV, the last time you guys talked **** was when we had the F2P Matched opts war for PCT, you guys said you would blow us away and that we needed every bit of luck we could get our hands on, but if I remember correctly, we were the clan that won with only losing 11-13 people each round. yeah you guys are consistent in F2P and P2P but in a full-out we'd blow your brains out.

If your the best clan you will declare, if you know who speaks the truth you will not declare, but instead post back on this topic with a stupid, lame excuse, and perhaps a flame or two along with it.

Im not in it for ranks though so if we do war, lets war to prove a point, not for a stupid rank.

thekingu.png

Obviously the trolls of epidemic have failed. Because Amy I sean goop and qxz said hey, lets go troll this topic. And this topic was trolled. And you are now upset. Mission accomplished.

Scape is srs buzniss yez?

I hate to see my dear scotty upset :( !

maulerpixil1-1.gif

Edit: Ok I'm still confused, you had like 5/120 eop just dicking around and now apparently DP/E/DV are hunting us together?

It's all quite pathetic really, I expected better from kid3 then to react to someone saying "Since when did DV become a good clan" I thought you said to me that you don't care what other clans thought of you, and to react to one kid saying something.. I thought you were a better leader then that. Ownage i'm just use to hating eop.

I normally ignore flame/flame-baits but Goop/Kaleb/Pbs Scout just ****** me off by complaining about 1 clusterfuck where we when for EOP thanks to miss-understanding on our ventrilo, as we ran in a guy said go for red cape so it was too late to stop it.

Anyhow I retaliated to the flame/flame-bait as I had enough and you would do the same.

To the DP council bloke dp+e+dv = 3 clans, i don't remember pissing off FI/FOE or anyone else :S

I don't even go for EOP on our pk trips and what I meant in my post was something in the style as what Epidemic did to you yesterday by going for you even if you're in none multi.

All clans got too much self respect to team with another clan just to take out one clan, which shows you're weak and I don't plan on teaming with any clan to take on EOP. All I said was that I'd crash one of EOP's fights since Goop kept complaining about the clusterfuck.

Also I guess I over reacted and I apologize for that, just stop the trash talk and everything should go back to normal.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

The fact that,

1) Old took the time to make a post that huge on the #4 topic tells me that he actually cares about the rank

2) He used so much foul language shows me that he's more angry than any E,DV,DP etc member

3) E buttfucked EOP on Saturday losing like 3 people makes all the EOP "trolls" (YEAH RIGHT LOL) statements invalid.

Haven't seen one comment about m4n's sig from an E member yet, so much for trolling us.

Seriously, if you guys want to troll, at least learn what it means.

GL in the navy Old, don't drop the soap.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker