Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Number #4 why don't you just take it?

A big contribution was us crushing them week in week out.

crushing us week in week out rofl? u declined when u knew we would beat u. well we just pulled 40 to a 30 min prep and this is just the beginnging. eop is back son, dont think ur #4 just yet

- Proud to have been EOP: 2007-2011 -

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

crushing us week in week out rofl? u declined when u knew we would beat u. well we just pulled 40 to a 30 min prep and this is just the beginnging. eop is back son, dont think ur #4 just yet

Cool story bro, you should be a comedian. :lol:

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Fi and MM always have lil arguments about the rankings so why don't you step up and take what you think is yours from MM.

This is how it is

P2P #4 TLP

F2P #4 E

OVERALL #4 DV

Fi and MM always have lil arguments about the rankings so why don't you step up and take what you think is yours from MM.

This is how it is

P2P #4 TLP

F2P #4 E

OVERALL #4 DV

TLP can take fi and mm in p2p

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

Because #4 is widely varied. One week, DP could smash everything in it's path F2P and P2P. DV could do exactly the same. On another weekend Epidemic could wreck havoc in F2P taking down Fi and all clans below. However, the sunday, we'd do **** all.

There's so many factors affecting #4 that I don't think a true #4 will emerge for some time. In terms of week in/out rankings I think it goes like this:

F2P: Epidemic

P2P: The Last Pures (Probably #3 to be honest)

Overall: Devastation.

This has been widely discussed and I think most members of the pure clanning community have come to that mutual agreement.

just stop their most of your facts are wrong, Fi beats TLP more in p2p. E has never beaten fi in pvp so what do u mean wreak havoc and take down fi lol

titanj.png

EOP declared full out on Epidemic not too long ago and they declined...hmm wonder what that says..

If you talk about that time when we had an fire strike war with Dv? Then shhh... All clans would've declined that due to having no time. But I dont see why you say this... Eop could've had re-declared when we had time? ;) but Eop didn't.

heartline8.gif

Declining one full out war because we already had a war and declining another because our leaders were absent are valid excuses. If we were to declare on you now I wonder what excuse you would make?

Also, who cares about 30 minute preps, Epidemic has pulled 50+ to 30 minute preps and the same week at the saturday trip have pulled 50. EoP is not back. This is not the beginning, you are nowhere near #4.

This is the end.

Proud Ex - High Council of Epidemic
Proud Ex - Leader of Enemy
Proud Mayhem Maker

You mean the weekend when they were supposed to be "absent" but all of them were @ the pk trip? :huh:

By all do you mean IVP and Plode?

Proud Mayhem Maker

If you want to prove you're #4 you should declare on TLP, not E, EOP, Dp, Cp, Dv lol.

TLP is clearly the best clan in Full-out F2p and P2p, right behind the top 3. Seem like Dv is the only clan to man up and declare on TLP.

Maybe E does better on weekends, but when it comes to full-out I'm positive both TLP and Dv could outnumber them and pull a victory. Just to the guys saying 'Declare on us if u want prove you #4' why don't you calm yourself down and wait till PCT is over.

F2p Full-Out:

4. TLP

5. Dv

6. E

7. EOP

8. Dp

P2p Full-Out:

4. TLP

5. Dv

6. Dp / C

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

In Epidemic we don't see how a full out proves why we're better and deserve a higher rank since we could get beaten on saturday trips. It's about saturday/sunday trips if you'd ask me. They proof much more then a full out. But that's just my opinion.

A fullout is just a well prepped pk trip. If you can't pull good on normal trips you don't show your true strength as a clan.

heartline8.gif

Declining one full out war because we already had a war and declining another because our leaders were absent are valid excuses. If we were to declare on you now I wonder what excuse you would make?

Also, who cares about 30 minute preps, Epidemic has pulled 50+ to 30 minute preps and the same week at the saturday trip have pulled 50. EoP is not back. This is not the beginning, you are nowhere near #4.

This is the end.

Our reason would be that our forums were recently hacked TWICE. I think that's a little more sever than a leader being absent.

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> its a fun mini war..

<[Foe]Jon|Sniping> no one knew no single

If you want to prove you're #4 you should declare on TLP, not E, EOP, Dp, Cp, Dv lol.

TLP is clearly the best clan in Full-out F2p and P2p, right behind the top 3. Seem like Dv is the only clan to man up and declare on TLP.

Maybe E does better on weekends, but when it comes to full-out I'm positive both TLP and Dv could outnumber them and pull a victory. Just to the guys saying 'Declare on us if u want prove you #4' why don't you calm yourself down and wait till PCT is over.

I don't agree, we've beaten you in every prep war we've had lately.

I also don't see TLP winning a full out vs Epidemic

Ex PA

Ex Epidemic

In Epidemic we don't see how a full out proves why we're better and deserve a higher rank since we could get beaten on saturday trips. It's about saturday/sunday trips if you'd ask me. They proof much more then a full out. But that's just my opinion.

A fullout is just a well prepped pk trip. If you can't pull good on normal trips you don't show your true strength as a clan.

makes no sence at all srsly... TLP doesnt like F2P bring it to a full-out they would rape and pull 70 + last p2p full out TLP pulled 70 and DV pulled 68, but E are doing good on weekends and some times beating TLP and DV stop saying if you think you are better "declare on us" TLP is #4 in full outs I dont think any clan would give TLP a fight and pull a good number of 70 exed of DV unless E, EOP, DP, got some balls.. and declare on one of us. But TLP and DV got a f2p full out on saturday and see how much both clans will pull.

attackiconc.gif 60/60strengthicon.gif 80/99defenceicon.gif 1/1rangedicon.gif 90/99240wx9k.gif 99/99

Proud EX - DV Events Team

makes no sence at all srsly... TLP doesnt like F2P bring it to a full-out they would rape and pull 70 + last p2p full out TLP pulled 70 and DV pulled 68, but E are doing good on weekends and some times beating TLP and DV stop saying if you think you are better "declare on us" TLP is #4 in full outs I dont think any clan would give TLP a fight and pull a good number of 70 exed of DV unless E, EOP, DP, got some balls.. and declare on one of us. But TLP and DV got a f2p full out on saturday and see how much both clans will pull.

When did I say clans should declare on us because we're better? I know TLP are #4 in full outs PCR wise. But you don't get the point how a full out war is prepared realy well. And TLP are good in prepared fights -> especially in clanwars. And as you might know.. E don't take the PCR list serious and we prefer to have our fullouts in bh/pvp since that's our '' home '' as a clan.

As I said WE in Epidemic don't think 1 full out proves much. Look at the full out we lost vs Dv in the past. But after that we had a lot wins over them in bh/pvp and in clan wars ( mini's/30 min preps/firestrikewars ). Any clan could pull 70 with an 110+ ml when they have prepared well and know how to war. As I said.. a full out is just really well prepared !

If you can't pull good and win on saturdays etc I don't think your clan shows it's true strength.

heartline8.gif

• 4 weeks later...

Epidemic may have an advantage over them in pk trip's since that's their main concentration but i think TLP/DV could beat E in a fullout easily tbh and smash them in p2p

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

Lmao, if EOP can keep this activity up and start managing to pull 50+ to trips consistently, then they're easily #4.

I don't see that happening yet.

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Jay bro..We Declared 2x on Epidemic, All their ranks used diff excuses, They all talk, but when it comes, they are nothing

See you Saturday, we'll see whos ******* nothing.

Proud Mayhem Maker