Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honour in pure clans

t7emon arrow

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mahatma will bring back honor upon his return. May we all pray for his return to be a quick one!

Sup t7.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Who cares at the end of the day, just have to deal with it one way or another.

In clans these days no one gets booted for anything unless they're a complete retard.

Not even for this:

Someone Teleporting from a planned pk run in wasn't booted 10 months ago, not surprised at any nh now adays.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Who cares at the end of the day, just have to deal with it one way or another.

In clans these days no one gets booted for anything unless they're a complete retard.

Not even for this:

Someone Teleporting from a planned pk run in wasn't booted 10 months ago, not surprised at any nh now adays.

Incase you haven't noticed, FI has sunken to a new low in which anyone can no honor at anytime. It is for their revival. If they boot people they lose members, and if they lose members they will have to resort to doing one of those ANY1 CAN C0M3 events on Saturday.

Now to the EOP kid with 30 defence. I wouldn't voice your opinion as much because really, you aren't a pure and it is not valued. If you weren't trying to give any names or such you wouldn't be posting that vid of FOE. This little shittopic is obviously about FOE and you know nothing about the situation. Seeing as your **** clan is **** clan is an f2p based clan, you don't know **** about drag pking on a pure fighting other pures. Let's reiterate here a second, you're a main. That part is key don't, forget it. Anyways, your clan is slumping so you suck.

Ofcourse 13th you might not give a damn but essentially "honour" clans shouldn't claim to be honour if their too scared to uphold honour rules/ethics strictly do you not agree? That is the essence of this thread, it is attempt to bring honour back into the pure community the way it should be.

If that's the case I will make a thread to attempt to bring back being a "pure" into the pure community. Will my thread make you scrap your main and get on a pure? Probably not. So no use in doing it.

I like how you're labelling FOE though.

jigsaw ltd isnt foe, moron tbh. nice 30 def. this is PURE-warfare btw. come back when your defenseless

Hmm... If that's your only, defense then you shouldn't be here either.

HIS DEFENSE DOES NOT MATTER! It could be ANY account in here, with ANY lvl of DEFENSE...

It's the same ******* issue, no matter who talks about it.

These jack ass's, are simply proving the immaturity, they carry about themselves.

(In other words.. Proving my point, and many others.)

Ok... For those that are going to flame me, and continue to flame T7emon...

Think about this one.

Back when pure clans starting coming about, and when the old wild was up, and everyone enjoyed it all..

Those guidelines/rules/laws of pure clans were much more enforced. People would serious about the required limits of pking. Leaders of clans wanted their respect, and they wanted their name out. They wanted some sort of recognition, that they had some sort of meaning to the pure community. Once a clans name was out, and talked about, the leaders wanted to keep it that way. They knew that they had loyal, respectful, disciplined members, and so leaders continued to be strict and do their job, by enforcing the rules of the clan. Nowadays... They are MULTIPLE clans out there, and 1/3 clans call themselves, "the best", in some way. Leaders are fighting to keep their clan alive, and keep their clan thriving, by keeping their name out, and just recruiting as many people as they can get.

I think leaders need to take a month or so, and focus on the members they have and make sure that the members they have are doing their part, to make a good name for the clan. Maybe that means, adding another rank, and giving some members what they diserve, by giving them a rank... Or maybe it means KICKING members that abuse the opportunity, and privilege, they have of being in a clan.

99% of pures brag, about their clan... Not represent it, with the highest regards, and respect.

Think about that one.

And I know, for a fact, that there are tons of people reading this, saying... "Maybe I do that.."

How about you think of pking, like the good old days. How about you represent your clan, and show that you care about it, more then the 76k in pixels that you're about to lose. Show some respect. It only shows a high respect for your clan, and even more... A very high respect for you.

Looking for a mid level P2p clan/team. Always interested.

marinecopy.png

Proud user of the Rune Baxe

I'm a fan of POT, just because they're good, and I have some respect for some of the pkers...

But you're one annoying, jack ass. READ WHAT WAS SAID! You're wasting your time by putting these idiotic comments. Think of the problem in general! Not who's talking about it... Or their damn Def level.

I think peoples ******* common sense went out along with honor... Read it before you talk!

marinecopy.png

dont talk about old ways, you got defence and exspect the pure world to revolve around you and your main prayers.

In that vid i was there lol, and he was on average 10 levels above everybody else praying on sight with rune knives.

Kid can smd, also feel free to pm me for clips of him dieing.

#TEAM-WALLI

Watch the vid. Wasn't every person he prayed on. Also, it was 10 v 1...

not true, he had a few mates with him also, the fact he is in ****** gear with rune knives yet he prayers first before any1 tagged him on kids 10 levels below... pretty ownage id say.

#TEAM-WALLI

Hmm... If that's your only, defense then you shouldn't be here either.

HIS DEFENSE DOES NOT MATTER! It could be ANY account in here, with ANY lvl of DEFENSE...

It's the same ******* issue, no matter who talks about it.

These jack ass's, are simply proving the immaturity, they carry about themselves.

(In other words.. Proving my point, and many others.)

Ok... For those that are going to flame me, and continue to flame T7emon...

Think about this one.

Back when pure clans starting coming about, and when the old wild was up, and everyone enjoyed it all..

Those guidelines/rules/laws of pure clans were much more enforced. People would serious about the required limits of pking. Leaders of clans wanted their respect, and they wanted their name out. They wanted some sort of recognition, that they had some sort of meaning to the pure community. Once a clans name was out, and talked about, the leaders wanted to keep it that way. They knew that they had loyal, respectful, disciplined members, and so leaders continued to be strict and do their job, by enforcing the rules of the clan. Nowadays... They are MULTIPLE clans out there, and 1/3 clans call themselves, "the best", in some way. Leaders are fighting to keep their clan alive, and keep their clan thriving, by keeping their name out, and just recruiting as many people as they can get.

I think leaders need to take a month or so, and focus on the members they have and make sure that the members they have are doing their part, to make a good name for the clan. Maybe that means, adding another rank, and giving some members what they diserve, by giving them a rank... Or maybe it means KICKING members that abuse the opportunity, and privilege, they have of being in a clan.

99% of pures brag, about their clan... Not represent it, with the highest regards, and respect.

Think about that one.

And I know, for a fact, that there are tons of people reading this, saying... "Maybe I do that.."

How about you think of pking, like the good old days. How about you represent your clan, and show that you care about it, more then the 76k in pixels that you're about to lose. Show some respect. It only shows a high respect for your clan, and even more... A very high respect for you.

You say the immaurity level in this game has risen in the past couple years since the wildy died right? Ever thought that maybe, the people who play this game are growing up, maturing, and realizing, that ITS JUST A GAME? Showing respect and dieing to someone who constantly nh's you, yeah thats what the spirit of the game is all about. Isn't the point of a game to have fun and to beat your opponent as bad as you can with every advantage your entitled to? Yeah i sound completely nh here, and i'm all about showing respect and honour to those who do the same to me, but if someone prays vs me, kills a clanmate of mine, or is a known nh ******, i'm gonna do what it takes to kill them. I think that ppl need to remember we are playing a video game, and not in midevil times as honorable knights. Yeah clan honor is great, but i'd rather show pride and represent my clan by killing as many people as possible, not by bowing and giving in to a fight that i couldve won if i just prayed when the other person did.

I also lol at this vid, dimondowner is one of the biggest nh faggots around, kinda ironic how its his vid to examplify the nh traits of pure clans. I could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure he was an eop member for a while there l0l. Honestly id expect this attack on foe from eop, because ALL of eop members are so perfect right?

2rfrpe8.png

Proud Council of Final Ownage Elite

[60 Attack][99 Strength][1 Defense][95 Ranged][94 Magic][44 Prayer][89 Hitpoints]

Knifes are deadly, but they are expensive. He is paying for what he is using. Agreed in a way though. Although watch around 2 minutes i think? He fights a magic guy and he prays str8 away when dimond isn't.

From 2 minutes and on, it's not even Foe anymore.

dont talk about old ways, you got defence and exspect the pure world to revolve around you and your main prayers.

In that vid i was there lol, and he was on average 10 levels above everybody else praying on sight with rune knives.

Kid can smd, also feel free to pm me for clips of him dieing.

Well... I'm the one that was talking about old ways, at least more then just saying the words.

And I'm 1 Def, and I'm 44 Pray. So Gf?

And who gives a fk if he died?

It was like 10 v 1, and it took FOE, some more NHing, and TEN of them to take him down...

Once again... Gf? And tbh, I don't give a rats ass, if you were there. :confused:

You say the immaurity level in this game has risen in the past couple years since the wildy died right? Ever thought that maybe, the people who play this game are growing up, maturing, and realizing, that ITS JUST A GAME? Showing respect and dieing to someone who constantly nh's you, yeah thats what the spirit of the game is all about. Isn't the point of a game to have fun and to beat your opponent as bad as you can with every advantage your entitled to? Yeah i sound completely nh here, and i'm all about showing respect and honour to those who do the same to me, but if someone prays vs me, kills a clanmate of mine, or is a known nh ******, i'm gonna do what it takes to kill them. I think that ppl need to remember we are playing a video game, and not in midevil times as honorable knights. Yeah clan honor is great, but i'd rather show pride and represent my clan by killing as many people as possible, not by bowing and giving in to a fight that i couldve won if i just prayed when the other person did.

I also lol at this vid, dimondowner is one of the biggest nh faggots around, kinda ironic how its his vid to examplify the nh traits of pure clans. I could be wrong, but i'm pretty sure he was an eop member for a while there l0l. Honestly id expect this attack on foe from eop, because ALL of eop members are so perfect right?

That's the thing... If you want to be in a clan, with rules of honor, and you think Nh is fun, and you want to play for fun, then don't be in the clan.

Your clan isn't looking for as many kills as you can get. They don't want that to be represented. They want as many kills as you can get, with HONOR... That takes skill, and that's what they want. That is what high lvl clans look for in a "good" pure.

Yes, it was his vid, and I'd bet anything, that FOE would NEVER post that vid, as their own.

Pretty sure they wouldn't want a vid of ONE person, clearing out TEN of their members.

Wouldn't it be nice, for a real leader to make a new clan, and be strict about honor, and such?

I'd like to see it. I'm betting it would be HUGE...

Respect factor.. It plays a big role in a good clan.

marinecopy.png

i dont get why there are so many replies on this topic lol.

in the vid dimondowner is attacking people 10 cb lvls and below lol. on top of that hes in the good mage defense armor for pures.(dhide aka welfare africa pure style).

ive seen dimondowner run back to green drags 1 iteming people lol, after he dies.

#nme

www.nme-rs.com/forums

http://www.youtube.com/user/theNMEtube

Bet you feel really stupid about making this topic now lol.

Watched the video. Pker realizes is not good enough to 1v1 at edge so goes to drags for the first time and gets his ass handed to him.

Rules about "drag pking" were identified and delt with all top p2p clans over a year ago. You wouldn't know though.

Oh don't talk about "pure" clans when you aren't one aka 30+ def

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[