Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Honour in pure clans

t7emon arrow

@walli Fair enough I guess I misjudged your character and gave you too much credit where it wasn't warranted.

Seems like people are on board with what im saying check out this thread:

http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6446

Similar type of topic but less trolls

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I also think you guys need to get off the issue of 30 defence and wether its pure or not. Now its a much higher level - 35 as carnage accept that.

So discuss the same thing basically, and flame bait at another clan, remind me why do you have a clan leader rank? 35 is as pure as 30 is, barrow gloves.

wth, i wanna see the video -.-

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

L.

FOE always has taken a hard stance on NH, with most of the people involved being booted upon sight.

We've also taken the liberty to remove NH members just before our full out war with tlp, so ye..

Honour lives, and lets keep it that way.

L.

FOE always has taken a hard stance on NH, with most of the people involved being booted upon sight.

We've also taken the liberty to remove NH members just before our full out war with tlp, so ye..

Honour lives, and lets keep it that way.

Sweet I just made this topic to raise awareness of nh kids they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

As for the people saying rune in med clans don't be silly there are rune pure clans for that like vh hf and px you will never ever see rune in a pure clan I can preety much garuntee you of that so stop over exaggerating :X

eop.png

Sweet I just made this topic to raise awareness of nh kids they shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.

As for the people saying rune in med clans don't be silly there are rune pure clans for that like vh hf and px you will never ever see rune in a pure clan I can preety much garuntee you of that so stop over exaggerating :X

Every clan brings mains on the side, sooner or later those mains can apply...

lol nah, foe is probably the clan with the lowest average defence level.

MM is the only clan with members with ranked defence?

(20:18:03) -Vectra[16]- ** (FR0Z3N_FL4ME): Overall 1,940 | Attack 99(103) | Defence 99 | Strength 99(103) | Hitpoints 99(105) | Ranged 99(105) | Prayer 82 | Magic 99(100) | Cooking 70 | Woodcutting 72 | Fletching 95 | Fishing 70 | Firemaking 65 | Crafting 80 | Smithing 70 | Mining 65 | Herblore 70 | Agility 75 | Thieving 70 | Slayer 89 | Farming 70

seem to see him everywhere on saturdays.

There are some clans who will accept 30 defence if they have maxed stats. I also know some clans won't accept 30 defence, but will let members slide if they get 30 defence while in their clan.

30 defence isn't pure. I just wish these kids with 30 defence 95+ prayer would make a new pure already.. oh well.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

Pretty much all clans apart from FOE & MM have gone NH, some allowing teleing, some allowing protting 1v1 etc. also everyone apart from FOE/MM allows 30def lol. everything for a few extra opts i guess rofl.

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..

Pretty much all clans apart from FOE & MM have gone NH, some allowing teleing, some allowing protting 1v1 etc. also everyone apart from FOE/MM allows 30def lol. everything for a few extra opts i guess rofl.

That's a very biased comment lol all honour clans kick for teleporting and give atleast a strike or two for praying 1v1 idk where you got your information from but yea. This topic was made in order to make the rules stricter not to cause any sort of flaming or unnecessary altercations.

eop.png

That's a very biased comment lol all honour clans kick for teleporting and give atleast a strike or two for praying 1v1 idk where you got your information from but yea. This topic was made in order to make the rules stricter not to cause any sort of flaming or unnecessary altercations.

obviously ''honour'' clans dont allow teleporting otherwise they would be no honour clans like cp and pot, but as for the praying alot of clans allow it, if some1 10 lvls higher than you attacks you or rushes you dont tell me you arent gonna pray

Also whats the point in hybriding without using pray, thats what made old drags pking good was the fact everyone used to pray and hybrid.

I dont really like ppl praying in 1 v 1 edge but im pretty sure they wont rush you and pray then stand there fighting with pray on, its usually the other way around

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

I showed them a picture of At0mic skill praying 1v1 as well as Hoodstar(he got kicked though). Connor just called me a ****. They always say no pic no proof, but if you post a pic they say it's not clear enough.

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

we have pic proof of ckyl3 praying 1v1. They admit to using mains on saturdays.

Rofl, MM even make pw topics about hacking forums.

sounds pretty honourable

no, tlp makes you warlord

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

Don't really see what the big fuss about praying 1v1 is, people got prayer for a reason. Other than that, pjing and rushing is faggotry. Imo, having 30 defence in a pure clan is nh, so I think it should be discussed here.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Don't really see what the big fuss about praying 1v1 is, people got prayer for a reason. Other than that, pjing and rushing is faggotry. Imo, having 30 defence in a pure clan is nh, so I think it should be discussed here.

Joe the hoe says it all.

“I'm strong, I'm tough, I still wear my eyeliner.”
Volleyxgirlgina
Ex Hc of Infection
Ex Hc of Chivalry
Ex Council of Eve of Destruction
nxw3mg.png