Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure clans and Mains

Mark

The one thing we can establish is that whichever clan brings the most mains gets the biggest advantage, therefore we should all bring mains. It's the race to the bottom!

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The one thing we can establish is that whichever clan brings the most mains gets the biggest advantage, therefore we should all bring mains. It's the race to the bottom!

Damn. I think this is how 20+ defense started :bomb_ie: Keep your voice down Ray

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

The future of pure clans is bleak, almost every (i'm pretty sure its all) 'pure' clans bring mains to their pk trips, its an absolute disgrace and its slowly just ruining fun in pure clans.

Its not the destroyers that are the problem, they're just a few mains any clan from dv to mm and dp to foe can take care of the destroyers, its just the way we go about it... Which seems to be bringing mains and because clans are bringing mains other clans do too and its just ruining everything we stand for, if you're bringing mains for 'scouting' you're just making excuses as you can use level 20s for that.

I mean we just had a fight with a clan in pvp and they had atleast 3 levels 90s in rune armour, its absolutely ridiculous and a shame that clans do it. I'm sure if everybody stopped bringing mains things would get better.

The finger is not being pointed at anybody, my own clan brings mains and I hate the fact we do it, if we can't take on a few ****** mains 80 vs 10 then why the **** are we even playing.

• Is it possible for every pure clan to agree to set aside their high level main accounts?
  • Is it possible for every pure clan to agree to reprimand members using mains to intentionally harass members of other clans?
  • Is it possible for each clan to enjoy a trip with one another, rather than attempt to make another clans trip less enjoyable?

As much as I wish it were possible, I see a big fat no as the answer to each of these questions. The Pure Community is too immature at this point in time, I see problems like these not being fixed for a while; it would be quite difficult.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

If I'm not mistaken Fleshy was harrassing us this weekend on his main. If he has a pure he is welcome to intro, but it is unlikely it'll be met with good reception knowing that he was ex-E and screwing with us on a main.

<David|Fleshy> epidemic has lost its valu

I wasn't talking about Fleshy.

4Fdyf.png

It would happen if all clans would stop pretending to be able to justify their mains by saying that it's the other clan that started it first; It's not about who starts it, but ends it.

Basically, it will never happen.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

* Is it possible for every pure clan to agree to set aside their high level main accounts? No, there's always gonna be someone.

* Is it possible for every pure clan to agree to reprimand members using mains to intentionally harass members of other clans? No, I know many that encourage it.

* Is it possible for each clan to enjoy a trip with one another, rather than attempt to make another clans trip less enjoyable? If you win you have fun, if you lose send mains and have more fun. So no.

Arp-1.png

Ok Ray's post made me laugh this time.

Mark I love how you are keeping this topic on tack all by yourself. Great work.

I do agree if one clan owns up and stops the non sense, maybe other clans will follow and think for they're selves for once. Finally figure out that what they are doing is killing the community more and making the situation much worse. Soon there won't be a community of pures. Just mains and maybe mixes of more 30 def etc.

The future of pure clans is bleak, almost every (i'm pretty sure its all) 'pure' clans bring mains to their pk trips, its an absolute disgrace and its slowly just ruining fun in pure clans.

Its not the destroyers that are the problem, they're just a few mains any clan from dv to mm and dp to foe can take care of the destroyers, its just the way we go about it... Which seems to be bringing mains and because clans are bringing mains other clans do too and its just ruining everything we stand for, if you're bringing mains for 'scouting' you're just making excuses as you can use level 20s for that.

I mean we just had a fight with a clan in pvp and they had atleast 3 levels 90s in rune armour, its absolutely ridiculous and a shame that clans do it. I'm sure if everybody stopped bringing mains things would get better.

The finger is not being pointed at anybody, my own clan brings mains and I hate the fact we do it, if we can't take on a few ****** mains 80 vs 10 then why the **** are we even playing.

i can assure you my clan does not have mains, we are blamed for mains which have nothing to do with us, as an excuse for the other clans mains to attack us.

i am sure a lot of other clans do not bring mains on their trips either. There is only one clan i know for sure brings mains on their trips, and we all know who i am talking about.

i can assure you my clan does not have mains, we are blamed for mains which have nothing to do with us, as an excuse for the other clans mains to attack us.

i am sure a lot of other clans do not bring mains on their trips either. There is only one clan i know for sure brings mains on their trips, and we all know who i am talking about.

Again, it's not about who does it. It's about how many clans stop doing it.

Seeing so many people reply to agree, and also reply to say they don't see any change in the near future. I suggest starting a topic on your clans private forums to discuss not taking mains to trips any more. I'm sure if something being done isn't well received by the clans members, the clans leaders might think twice before continuing to allow these actions.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Again, it's not about who does it. It's about how many clans stop doing it.

Seeing so many people reply to agree, and also reply to say they don't see any change in the near future. I suggest starting a topic on your clans private forums to discuss not taking mains to trips any more. I'm sure if something being done isn't well received by the clans members, the clans leaders might think twice before continuing to allow these actions.

If the destroyers wish to continue targetting MM on their trips, my advice would be to send your mains after them, instead of setting them on your competitors in an attempt to even it out.

I'm not trying to point fingers, i think that is the best possible solution.

If the destroyers wish to continue targetting MM on their trips, my advice would be to send your mains after them, instead of setting them on your competitors in an attempt to even it out.

I'm not trying to point fingers, i think that is the best possible solution.

I'm not sure what you mean by "setting them on your competitors." Like I said, I don't want anyone poiting fingers on this topic. Almost every clan is guilty and the idea is to convince all clans to stop using mains during run-ins or just to harass another clan.

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I'm not sure what you mean by "setting them on your competitors." Like I said, I don't want anyone poiting fingers on this topic. Almost every clan is guilty and the idea is to convince all clans to stop using mains during run-ins or just to harass another clan.

'setting them on your competitors' referred to the 3 or 4 mains we had following us all saturday, despite us not even having any mains to use.

And what i'm saying is that it isn't another clan that is sending mains after you, it is a team of people dedicated to pissing you off, so instead of retaliating and setting a few mains after us, the more logical solution would be to use your mains to kill the ones attacking you, thus there are no mains interfering with the pure clans run ins.

The mains can fight each other; The pures can fight each other.

'setting them on your competitors' referred to the 3 or 4 mains we had following us all saturday, despite us not even having any mains to use.

And what i'm saying is that it isn't another clan that is sending mains after you, it is a team of people dedicated to pissing you off, so instead of retaliating and setting a few mains after us, the more logical solution would be to use your mains to kill the ones attacking you, thus there are no mains interfering with the pure clans run ins.

The mains can fight each other; The pures can fight each other.

Is this your non troll account Jonty? :banana:

Like I said, there's more to it than just the MM/EOP conflict

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Is this your non troll account Jonty? :banana:

Like I said, there's more to it than just the MM/EOP conflict

i guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

ps: congratulations on working out and revealing that i am Jonty, despite that i told you in #malice :P

pps: my pw trolling days are over, i don't see the need when the people who attempt to troll me in the first place have the intellect of an eight year old.

i guess we will just have to agree to disagree.

ps: congratulations on working out and revealing that i am Jonty, despite that i told you in #malice :P

Couldn't have done it myself! :biggrin:

• Is it possible for every pure clan to agree to set aside their high level main accounts?
  • Is it possible for every pure clan to agree to reprimand members using mains to intentionally harass members of other clans?
  • Is it possible for each clan to enjoy a trip with one another, rather than attempt to make another clans trip less enjoyable?

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

I support rest assured any EOP members logging into mains or even "scouting" on them will be dealt with abruptly. (Even though I can assure you it does not occur)

But I can only speak for EOP just thought i'd take a step like honey garlic did.

eop.png

"The Eruption has already begun move out the way or feel the heat."

I support rest assured any EOP members logging into mains or even "scouting" on them will be dealt with abruptly. (Even though I can assure you it does not occur)

But I can only speak for EOP just thought i'd take a step like honey garlic did.

Sounds good, thanks for the support. Sounds like at least 2 clans are on board now if I'm not mistaken, CP and EOP. Would be awesome if every other clan agreed.

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

The problem is, Clan A and Clan B are fighting, random main attacks clan A, someone cries about clan B bringing mains when it's just a randomer. Clan A's members who die log onto mains and start attacking clan B.

With fights so close to BH volcano bank and clan wars, or having accounts randomly logged out, it's so easy to get mains to fights and yeah would be nice but doubt it'll happen

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png