Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Destroyers

V

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How is that ****** up? Why would we accept someone without seeing how they preform on trips first?

65bcd.png

3d82f.png

3d500.png

Not going to waste my time finding any more

More blabber coming from you with no back up, No I'm not going to admit we bring mains to our trips because we don't, i have admitted some people get ********** during trips and log into them (frozen flame,Mek) to attack mains that are on us.

I made a post in pure clan leader section asking if all clans would just main attacks (scouts or not away from pure fights)

Post from bob:

don't try tell me we never get attacked by mains.

1)After a person makes an Application, they are told in the application to attend a certain number of events to see how they are and then they can be put on the ML, along with a Member Mask on forums.

^

That's the right way...

The MM way -

Make an intro, tell us you'll be applying, attend three events and then you can make a application.

???????? Brb MM is fighting E and I think 13th is hot so I'll go make an intro, attend the trip, then never apply lelelelel....

seeing the light a little better now?

And don't retaliate and go 'NO WE DONT LET ANY1 ON TRIPS' cause I've seen many lvl 59s with MM, along with many others who don't meet reqs yet.

-Also for the pics you showed - The owner of the scout, Poison, ex-E High council, does not go on it anymore. Those pics are from when Destroyers attacked MM during fights, looking to ruin it for them, cause they can.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

1 am, I was supposed to be at a party tonight but dropped my wallet in town and lost my money. So no, I'd like to take my frustration out on poor, unsuspecting people over the internet.

thats unfortunate. i didn't drop my wallet so i went out to eat with my friends and ate all you can eat wings. was so good. now im home and not taking my frustration out on the poor people of the internet like scott because he is a moron and lost his wallet.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

thats unfortunate. i didn't drop my wallet so i went out to eat with my friends and ate all you can eat wings. was so good. now im home and not taking my frustration out on the poor people of the internet like scott because he is a moron and lost his wallet.

i bet you stole my money, didn't you?

******* admit it.

4Fdyf.png

1)After a person makes an Application, they are told in the application to attend a certain number of events to see how they are and then they can be put on the ML, along with a Member Mask on forums.

^

That's the right way...

The MM way -

Make an intro, tell us you'll be applying, attend three events and then you can make a application.

???????? Brb MM is fighting E and I think 13th is hot so I'll go make an intro, attend the trip, then never apply lelelelel....

And don't retaliate and go 'NO WE DONT LET ANY1 ON TRIPS' cause I've seen many lvl 59s with MM, along with many others who don't meet reqs yet.

-Also for the pics you showed - The owner of the scout, Poison, ex-E High council, does not go on it anymore. Those pics are from when Destroyers attacked MM during fights, looking to ruin it for them, cause they can.

Wrong again sunshine, 2 of those pictures are from when the E high council owned the account.

The intro thing, We don't have to do it the same as other people. No difference between them coming after they have made an intro, or made an application. You still have to attend 3 events and do decent to be accepted, You would be surprised how many intro's try come with us on Saturdays and get left behind at dummies/Stealing creations(where we hop) because we don't want them on our trips, for several different reasons.

Proud High Council Of The #1 Pure Clan - The Mayhem Makers

^

That's the right way...

The MM way -

1) Make an app, and be able to attend trips

2) Go to desired trip, then never show up to anything afterward

3) Get swept for inactivity or just let your app idle until it gets declined

4) Rinse/repeat

Goes both ways Prateek. No system is perfect

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

i bet you stole my money, didn't you?

******* admit it.

yes but man the wings were so good i had to have had atleast 30+ id suggest going to quaker steak and lube sometime in the near future if i were you

1) Make an app, and be able to attend trips

2) Go to desired trip, then never show up to anything afterward

3) Get swept for inactivity or just let your app idle until it gets declined

4) Rinse/repeat

Goes both ways Prateek. No system is perfect

You missed the whole point.

Anyone can attend an MM trip.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

You missed the whole point.

Anyone can attend an MM trip.

Your also missing the whole point.

Anyone can attend eop event also, or an E if they were alive.

We have our application system, others have there's. I'm not sure what you are trying to argue.

We have our application system, others have there's. I'm not sure what you are trying to argue.

You must have met requirements and have already applied to attend an Epidemic event

4Fdyf.png

wtf is quaker steak and lube

http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/main.html

its a wing "chain" up in Pennsylvania they have the best wings and sauce ever. it's kinda expensive but if you go on tuesdays its all you can eat so you can **** **** up. they got like 25 sauces or something from mild to "atomic" and all in between. its pretty amazing.

http://www.quakersteakandlube.com/main.html

its a wing "chain" up in Pennsylvania they have the best wings and sauce ever. it's kinda expensive but if you go on tuesdays its all you can eat so you can **** **** up. they got like 25 sauces or something from mild to "atomic" and all in between. its pretty amazing.

sounds awesome man, im from england though

4Fdyf.png

You must have met requirements and have already applied to attend an Epidemic event

You must have close to requirements and have already made an intro for mayhem makers to attend an event as you need them to make an application.

Cheers.

No they can't, in E you had to make an app and you must meet requirements before attending an event.

I don't know if MM leadership understands the difference between an introduction and an application.

Introduction: You introduce yourself to the community of the clan, you tell them about yourself, your past, etc.

Application System/ Application Process/ Application: You are committing yourself to the clan, you want to be on their ML, you want a member mask on their forums to see more topics. Overall you think the stuff that they do on Runescape is mighty jolly, and you would like to join them. NOT TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THEM TO GET TO KNOW THEM BETTER.

On a side note: I'm glad we're actually having a civilized discussion on a matter rather then wanna-be idiots coming in trying to act cool.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Same with MM. Read the red text under the Introduction forum description (very top): http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/

As for the member access comment, I'm sure that plays a huge part in the way MM application system works. Perhaps they don't want to give access (even temporarily) to people they aren't certain they'd want in the clan?

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

No they can't, in E you had to make an app and you must meet requirements before attending an event.

I don't know if MM leadership understands the difference between an introduction and an application.

Introduction: You introduce yourself to the community of the clan, you tell them about yourself, your past, etc.

Application System/ Application Process/ Application: You are committing yourself to the clan, you want to be on their ML, you want a member mask on their forums to see more topics. Overall you think the stuff that they do on Runescape is mighty jolly, and you would like to join them. NOT TO INTRODUCE YOURSELF TO THEM TO GET TO KNOW THEM BETTER.

On a side note: I'm glad we're actually having a civilized discussion on a matter rather then wanna-be idiots coming in trying to act cool.

Yea, I understand the difference between an introduction and an application, We just do things a little different i guess, when people make an intro on our site, they are showing they are interested in joining.

we want to asses them on 3 trips before they make there application, They also can get referrals to the clan while they are on there 'introduction' period by attending those events and other non mandatory clan related things.

Yea, I understand the difference between an introduction and an application, We just do things a little different i guess, when people make an intro on our site, they are showing they are interested in joining.

we want to asses them on 3 trips before they make there application, They also can get referrals to the clan while they are on there 'introduction' period by attending those events and other non mandatory clan related things.

I respect that, but the meaning of Introduction to a clan stands. Hopefully now more clearly you can see why people have been battering on MM for bringing intros to trips and try to fix it... I hope.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Same with MM. Read the red text under the Introduction forum description (very top): http://www.mm-rs.org/forums/

As for the member access comment, I'm sure that plays a huge part in the way MM application system works. Perhaps they don't want to give access (even temporarily) to people they aren't certain they'd want in the clan?

So you agree that any of MM's 7,008 registered users can post an introduction with no intentions of joining the clan yet still attend their trips? By all means, correct me if I'm wrong.

Also s^ Scribbbs

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

I respect that, but the meaning of Introduction to a clan stands. Hopefully now more clearly you can see why people have been battering on MM for bringing intros to trips and try to fix it... I hope.

Bleh, Guess the way we see our introduction people are different, we were actually going to change it at one stage to giving them a 'Future applicant' status on forums when they make an introduction, but its just unnecessary work when we can keep track of them fine the way we are doing it now, we are happy how we got things running, let people hate on us . . nothing new :blush:

Your using Excuses, like Mains, Intro's, Community members, for ONLY E. E wasn't only MM's main competition. So if they did use those people not on the ML, why would they stop after E died. They wouldn't.

Wait so explain the 125 -> 85 pull please =/

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Bleh, Guess the way we see our introduction people are different, we were actually going to change it at one stage to giving them a 'Future applicant' status on forums when they make an introduction, but its just unnecessary work when we can keep track of them fine the way we are doing it now, we are happy how we got things running, let people hate on us . . nothing new :blush:

Why not just assign someone from your staff to move your 'intros' to 'Future Applicant' forum mask, it's basically labeling them rather then generalizing and getting unneeded ****. I'm sure someone from MM would be up for it.

And you weren't the only ones being hated on :blush:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

So you agree that any of MM's 7,008 registered users can post an introduction with no intentions of joining the clan yet still attend their trips? By all means, correct me if I'm wrong.

Also s^ Scribbbs

Wrong, This is what it says under our introduction section on the main page:

Introductions (Forum viewers: 5)

You have to introduce yourself before you can apply.

NOTE: You must meet the stat requirements before you can go to the trips.

You may introduce yourself before that but you cannot go to trips unless you meet requirements!

Subforums: Old Introductions

We sometimes (Like other clans, not the only guilty ones) let some people a few levels under the requirements attend events.