Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Destructive Pures Vs. Eruption Of Pures Matched Prep *F2P*

Stephen

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

~<333333333333333333 S A N D R A ~<3333333333333333

Hehe :P Goodjob, couldn't realy see much watching as DP used E's defending spot xD And 2nd when Eop defended was like... a bit out of radar ='[ And 3rd was a bit spread but what do you expect on that map :P ( I dislike that map alot lol since it's sometimes hard to hold a spot ).

Goodjob DP. Improving fast.

heartline8.gif

GJ DP. Sad none of our leaders were on. Our organization wasn't as good as when leaders call commands. t7emon arrow did a good job calling, but no one was really listening...

Also GJ EOP for outpulling DP on short notice when they had this planned for days. :D

lol?

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

It really doesn't matter

Just have fun

Probably the best comment i have seen thus far. Runescape.. Serious business :confused:

Thanks for the fights DP, you guys are improving and I hope we can compete on saturdays.

Respect.

NO ONE LIKES US, WE DON'T CARE. Click the link below to go beyond the limits.

qOY7v.png

I agree with Rob tbh, all the people posting and disputing about being #1 lol. Every clan is going to claim they are #1 so it's really a pointless arguement. People play this game for fun so I suppose that's all that really matters. People claiming wins and disputing loses, it's getting old now lol. the trolls who come on the topic to post things to start an arguement etc it's getting worse than gamebattles. Eventually the fun will go and it will be all about being "#1". In my opinion the #1 clan is the clan who dominated on both servers for a month straight, not one week, not on one server. Runescape is about having fun, not being #1 so it's about time people just got on with it lol.

owalloftext

forgot to say gf EOP thanks for the fights lads.

mmflash123.gif

Gf dp, people got over confident. Some wore p2p stuff, some wore only monk robes and not even binding. Hope you guys can give us a chance to show ourselves :devil:

Hope to see you out today ^.^!!

Good luck to all clans today:D!

Great fight DP, I wasn't there because I was out getting drunk, which is probably the best excuse for missing a war. We under-estimated you guys thinking it was gonna be an easy win thats all, and we lost because of it. Our lack of staff and callers at this event probably plays a role aswell. Gj boys, im sure we will give you a much better fight next time, always an honour to fight a clan that is not full of stuck-up bitches. :)

thekingu.png

Great job DP.

hiknsuperginge3fx5.jpg

M4ul_N_Die.png

(22:43:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has joined #calamity

(22:43:24) <[EoP]G00p> .ml calamititty

(22:43:28) <[EoP]G00p> wtf no ml?

(22:43:45) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> !ml eruption of *****

(22:43:48) <@[CY]Zulu_Mambulu> no ml?

(22:44:10) * [EoP]G00p ([email protected]) has left #calamity

FTW :D

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

ownageeeeeeeeeeee

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

hey good job dp :biggrin:

gj eop too :blush:

#latin-crew - [Foe]Junior|guerrer00