Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Cluster Saturday.

Davey

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You joined the Eop bandwagon and relized they're going into their slump, so now you're going on the DP wagon.

Lol 30 defence with only 82 strength, now that is just horrible. Ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Good Day for Fatality, GL next week in wild.

You joined the Eop bandwagon and relized they're going into their slump, so now you're going on the DP wagon.

Who are you to judge someone by what clan they joined? I joined epidemic and left a week later because one of the reasons were the clans wasnt for me.

Awesome job fi, keep on doing what your doing.

34ypu12.png

Ava i think he was reffering to a picture of Walli returning to a fight in P2P Bh with only a granite maul equipped as that is 1 iteming.

Anyways yeah ok trip that bvb owner guy wouldn't get off me for the whole DP fight ughhh

Cake.png

2remiqu.png60 1zmpa4k.png99 2qjyxkm.png99 2ykese1.png99 10gh4wi.png52 2rx8q4m.png99

#1 Clan Leader & F2P Dmer

Ava i think he was reffering to a picture of Walli returning to a fight in P2P Bh with only a granite maul equipped as that is 1 iteming.

Anyways yeah ok trip that bvb owner guy wouldn't get off me for the whole DP fight ughhh

lol'd Walli ftw :D!

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

good job fi, and cp fight, cp had about 35-40 people and dp were south of the fight after u guys hopped at hut, so they charged with low food then mm had to crash

we didn't crash... It was FI vs CP north of clan wars and MM vs DP on sperm hill

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

goodjob fi, but i heard you was with that cpr **** again, leave them next week and ppl put extra opts on for them, goodjob guys

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

We never fought you, Although you did have to go out of your way crashing the entire saturday :[.

Wow, Why run away with that many people left :/?

k so why does it have ft, MM in the topic and we thought it was a clusterfuck at volcs cause there was 3 clans there dp,fi,cp.