Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elites Undefeated Saturday

Aly

i wish i was p2p so i could watch the war tbh. Gl in it, i put my money on you guys to win. Well i didn't literally bet but you know what i mean

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great Trip.

MM trolls can shut up, I'd love to see you come fight us in P2P, or are you too busy dying to everyone else in P2P? TLP #2, DP #3, MM #4?

Yea, you're an idiot.

Are Foe too busy giving it the lip on fridays but not backing their talk on saturdays?

MM are #1 overall bro, welcome to the real world ;)

slide-10-peggy-mitchell.jpg

Great Trip.

MM trolls can shut up, I'd love to see you come fight us in P2P, or are you too busy dying to everyone else in P2P? TLP #2, DP #3, MM #4?

But we do fight you in P2P? lol..... dumb statement

Gj Foe looks like you had a nice trip

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

mm beat you by cw lollllllllllllllllll

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

Great Trip.

atleast we try to put up a fight which is more then i can say for foe. had like all there scouts on us all day so we didnt send them to edge.

atleast we try to put up a fight which is more then i can say for foe. had like all there scouts on us all day so we didnt send them to edge.

I wouldn't say you try to put up a fight. Don't remember much from last Sundays trip where you only pulled like 60, but i remember us logging in and booking it from SC all the way to 18 ports to get you in a barrage pile of 60 people. I wouldn't say it's much of a fight when you're running as-well.

MM are #1 overall bro, welcome to the real world ;)

Raped by Foe Fridays

You Rape Saturdays

Raped by, well, everyone on Sundays just recently.

You win 1/3

Foe wins 2/3

I don't think you're #1 overall, you're #1 F2P, Foe is #1 P2P. Pures are mainly designed to P2P PK.

When people make pures, most are over 40 attack, and basically designed for P2P.

#1 F2P, Yes, #1 Overall, No.

Nice topic, was good fun fighting you guys!

I think we just ended up getting way to spread, hopefully as weeks go by we will get better and better with higher numbers.

I apologize if "leader of fi" attacked Walli as he claims, Jared was supposed to be scouting not attacking anyone. We will deal with him.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

only reason it was undefeated was because you refused to give us fights lol and hopped from us

Great Trip.

MM fights you guys in p2p all the time ... just pathetic that FOE is so bent on "winning" all their fights in order to keep their youtube fanboys.

But hey I guess you gotta keep the clan together somehow ... I mean free firecapes only worked last century.

Raped by Foe Fridays

You Rape Saturdays

Raped by, well, everyone on Sundays just recently.

You win 1/3

Foe wins 2/3

I don't think you're #1 overall, you're #1 F2P, Foe is #1 P2P. Pures are mainly designed to P2P PK.

When people make pures, most are over 40 attack, and basically designed for P2P.

#1 F2P, Yes, #1 Overall, No.

Foe only do good with opts, I think its time for a F2p full out again.

When it was MM+Foe vs Eop+E, you guys couldn't even hold it up for longer than a couple minutes... It ended up being MM vs E+EOP because you guys dropped like flies.

slide-10-peggy-mitchell.jpg

MM fights you guys in p2p all the time ... just pathetic that FOE is so bent on "winning" all their fights in order to keep their youtube fanboys.

But hey I guess you gotta keep the clan together somehow ... I mean free firecapes only worked last century.

Come give FOE fights on Fridays, rather than have FOE come to you on Fridays.