Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Final Ownage Elites Undefeated Saturday

Aly

75ed.png

Site | Applications | FoeTube

Videos of the Day

Being uploaded

weenjoyhaingfights.jpg

16lzrr.png

Saturday before the TLP war, our members have been pumped for this war and I personally was pumped for some Saturday F2p action, we were hoping to build on F2p momentum from last week. It was a hell of a day for us we had some good action and great fights to all the clans that fought us. It was good fun and great experience that will lead us to improve in F2p.

33ojkoy.png

After hoping back and forth between worlds, our great scouts kept us informed of the clans out and they advised that EOP was lurking around 32 ports with CP and DP. We chilled at NW bh stairs hoping that EOP came to rush us, eventually both clans got to fight and met at NW bh stairs. The fight went back and forth until we pushed EOP to single, there was 1 more attempt to push back from EOP but we came away with the victory.

Great fight mates from EOP, respect.

33l1iz5.png

Final Ownage Elites Starting - 72

Eruption of Pures Starting - 68

Final Ownage Elites Ending - 58

100220224409.png

100220164434.png

100220164453.png

100220164527.png

100220224455.png

ipbby8.png

100220164729.png

54ap1d.png

33ojkoy.png

After a pleasant surprise in which Fatality came back with a fury and pulled 90 we were hoping for more of the same this week. Fatality seemed to be hunt DP or CP but our scouts got a world on them and waited from them to step out of SC to get a clean fight. We were a bit of guard when they charged us south of bh / SW of CA but had to fight them. The initial charge from them pushed a bit spread but we got regrouped at the trees and had a good 5 minute fight. It was back and forth as both clans tried to pushed each other but both held their ground. We finally after a pretty lengthy fight were able to push and clear them to BH and SC.

Gf Fatality good to see you back.

2k4rwl.png

Final Ownage Elites Starting - 72

Fatality Starting - 65? (confirm)

Final Ownage Elites Ending - 58

15hip7m.png

100220171850.png

100220231829.png

100220171917.png

100221002107.png

100220172115.png

100220232126.png

j6pnb6.png

finalownage232234.png

33l1iz5.png

Now in the latter part of our trip we were hoping to get another fight with Fatality but couldnt find them, so we went through a hop fest to fine other clans. We eventually matched worlds with EOP and wait at the trees south of clan wars for them to come out. They were roaming around and potted as we charged and locked horns at the house hut. We took control of the hut and meleed them until they retreated to clan wars.

Good fight again cya next weekend guys.

33l1iz5.png

Final Ownage Elites Starting - 63

Eruption of Pures Starting - 60

Final Ownage Elites Ending - 51

dbkhy.png

100220234639.png

100220174743.png

100220234826a.png

100220174807.png

100220174944.png

Well in a nutshell that was our day of F2p, we cordially invite you to watch our full out P2p war vs TLP tommorow Sunday at 3:30 PM EST | 8:30 GMT. Hope to see you all there and thanks again to all the clans who we fought and we will sure to see you guys next weekend :banana:

2popoqp.png

Join our forums and apply to Final Ownage Elite today!

s2uu8o.png

Don\'t forget to check out Foetube for the latest on Foe run ins!

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, include getting rushed into clan wars multiple times by MM then making a run into BH bank away from us as we picked off stragglers.

I wouldn't call it undefeated weekend, maybe a good job at avoiding MM weekend.

Please, right after pushing the last of EOP into clanwars MM decides to rush.

I love MM's sundays though, although they try to avoid us, we just hit them into a barrage pile over 18 ports.

yeah, include getting rushed into clan wars multiple times by MM then making a run into BH bank away from us as we picked off stragglers.

I wouldn't call it undefeated weekend, maybe a good job at avoiding MM weekend.

Got kicked outta FI and joined MM ?

Ex FOE Co-Leader

foesig4yearsred.png

foechamps-1.gif[

Didn't have to many funs but they were all epic. Had a good time, unfortunately I had to leave around 30 minutes before the trip actually ended.

Good luck tomorrow TLP. :gameface:

Elder of FOE. Never outclassed.

4ca7e7011.jpg
Proud to have been apart of the Ownage.

10pdfkn.jpg
FOE PRIDE

Good fight today you did good =P

EoP Slumping?

i don't see need for the bait, the actual foe members have been pretty chilled.

thanks for the fights today FOE, the first fight was pretty scrappy considering i spent the whole fight getting attacked in 1v1 by a level 98, but the second fight was fun :)

i'll be there watching your fullout with tlp tomorrow, best of luck with that.

ps:~ you should add onto our second fight: EoP Ending: Jonty

<3