Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

CROSBY

Inu

Shut up all American haters

Canada owned America @ hockey

Canada owned America @ gold medals

Now go compare populations, US has 10x if not more than Canada and then tell me America "owned" anybody.

In fact if it wasn't for Alpono, USA wouldn't even have most amount of medals.

P.S. if it wasn't for Miller USA wouldn't make it past quarterfinals, he's an amazing goalkeeper and USA is VERY lucky to have him in his best shape

I can name about 5 teams better than the USA in hockey (Canada, Russia, Sweden, Czech Republic, Finland), so don't say we were a favorite. Don't say USA was lucky, think about if Luongo didn't make that big save against SLOVAKIA, they would have lost. It shouldn't even have been close, Canada had 20 times as much talent as the US did. So goodjob Canada, you beat an average American team, at your own sport, at your own country. GJ.

rj3yo6.png

zml077.jpg

you're an idiot

usa made it to the gold medal game, scored 3rd goal with 24 secs left, in ot canada's defense was strong not letting usa get the puck by canadas goaltender, then crosby goes for the gold medal goal

l2hockey

The hell are you talking about lol. That has nothing to do with what I said...at all.

Now go compare populations, US has 10x if not more than Canada and then tell me America "owned" anybody.

P.S. if it wasn't for Miller USA wouldn't make it past quarterfinals, he's an amazing goalkeeper and USA is VERY lucky to have him in his best shape

The Winter Olympics aren't emphasized the was the Summer ones are. See us then.

koolssigcopy.png
Resurgence | 65+ Stat, 45+ Combat | Site | Recruitment Topic

sig4resized.jpg

#OMNI @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

Which country is the one with the bigger population?

Which country is the one with the bigger army?

O Ya

USA Owned Canada in MEDALS. That's what counts.

suck itttttttttttttttttttttt

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Crosby didn't do much of anything during the tournament. If he was as good as they say, he would have at least gotten a point during the final games (excluding the winning goal). He admits himself that he didn't even look at the net on the shut. He just threw a Hail Mary in the general direction and hoped for the best. Miller got MVP of the entire tournament, not Crosby. My little brother could have made that shot. We beat Canada 5-3, and we outplayed them in the final game, especially in overtime.

But go ahead, Canada, take this victory, it's one of the only things you have to be proud of.

PS: Stay in Canada if you love it so much, Crosby, cause American is where you're making your ******* money.

emmawatsonjay.png

34rfuk5.png

(+`Obsession) jay is a legend

This woulda been the new 'Miracle'

Uh........ NO. This woulda been like if the Atlanta Hawks beat the Cavs in a series or something.

The Miracle on Ice was a bunch of ragtag college kids vs Russian PROFESSIONALS. This was a bunch of professionals vs a bunch of all-stars.

Crosby didn't do much of anything during the tournament. If he was as good as they say, he would have at least gotten a point during the final games (excluding the winning goal). He admits himself that he didn't even look at the net on the shut. He just threw a Hail Mary in the general direction and hoped for the best. Miller got MVP of the entire tournament, not Crosby. My little brother could have made that shot. We beat Canada 5-3, and we outplayed them in the final game, especially in overtime.

But go ahead, Canada, take this victory, it's one of the only things you have to be proud of.

PS: Stay in Canada if you love it so much, Crosby, cause American is where you're making your ******* money.

:\ We beat the russians 7-3, a team that was supposed to have the most offence

Also, we outplayed you the whole overtime, Mike Miller even admitted that our defence would not allow you anything.

Lucky for me Crosby comes home to Pittsburgh and puts on a weekly show for me

I hope he gets traded :<

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

lol canada bearly won with their all-star team, thats the funny part

Hehe, so we almost beat the Canadians in THEIR sport? At THEIR home?? Lelz that's like Italy beating the United Stats at basketball. We weren't even a top 5 favorite to win it all lol.

GO BLACKHAWKS

TH IS MY ONE

:\ We beat the russians 7-3, a team that was supposed to have the most offence

Also, we outplayed you the whole overtime, Mike Miller even admitted that our defence would not allow you anything.

I hope he gets traded :<

They lost to slovakia... and played even worse vs canada giving up 3 goals almost instantly, US played better the whole tourny, but Miller couldn't stop everything and let one slip in overtime.

I don't think any team could of went 2-0 vs canada, and yet the US, who was maybe in the top 5 teams, (Either US or Czech) almost did it, all I know that goal by parise was crazy, woulda loved for it to end in a shoot out though

Better canada wins anyways, what is canada with out hockey?

They lost to slovakia... and played even worse vs canada giving up 3 goals almost instantly, US played better the whole tourny, but Miller couldn't stop everything and let one slip in overtime.

I don't think any team could of went 2-0 vs canada, and yet the US, who was maybe in the top 5 teams, (Either US or Czech) almost did it, all I know that goal by parise was crazy, woulda loved for it to end in a shoot out though

Better canada wins anyways, what is canada with out hockey?

Canada without hockey is a country with lacrosse

Ey

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

We played so **** and still came up with gold... and our goalies were just total ****. Our players have such high expectations tho so I can't really be too upset, and plus they barely have time to practice together so maybe that's why we played not to our potential. If we would have lost, it would have been like Argentina beating the USA in olympic basketball lol. We needed to win tho, it's so embedded with our culture I love it. After we won, downtown Toronto was filled with so many people partying on the streets. Even people that don't even like hockey.. liked it for that day.

I'm glad USA got silver tho, I always root for them after Canada. F the ***** eurofags, those softies can continue to ruin soccer.

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

• 2 weeks later...
I can name about 5 teams better than the USA in hockey (Canada, Russia, Sweden, Czech Republic, Finland), so don't say we were a favorite. Don't say USA was lucky, think about if Luongo didn't make that big save against SLOVAKIA, they would have lost. It shouldn't even have been close, Canada had 20 times as much talent as the US did. So goodjob Canada, you beat an average American team, at your own sport, at your own country. GJ.

You think Finland and Czech are better than USA? Finland average age is like 35 lol and they are so slow, Czech's best player is Jagr and hes like 55 years old LOL! USA is way faster than Czech and Finland. Russia would probably dominate USA and Sweden has solid defense.

qK9nr.png

574801_468094453201629_848827722_n.jpg