Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ascendency Package

Daniel

scott: guys everyone get on pure warfare and post in this thread we need more members than we already have.

theyre member hungry, your better off joining mg, but give calamity a shot, #calamity

oo20nv.png

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, as a member of IR I really do have to post this.

I know practically all of you that have split from A, some of those people I have known for over 3 years now. It's only my place to offer you refuge in IR.

Despite what people think, IR isn't all that bad. We've got a 100 strong memberlist, an active IRC and a booming community spirit. People may think Zo is a bad leader, but he has kept IR running for 3 years, never losing spirit or hope. We're capeable of pulling 50+ to every trip nowadays, and are working hard to improve the clan as a whole.

F2P; IR isn't actually F2P based, so we are trying to improve our F2P play as we go. As you stated, you're a dab hand at F2P tactics, and you could benefit IR by helping us to grow in F2P. Personally i've not been to a miniwar which we have lost in F2P, but we do lose some. It's in everyone's interest in IR to bring our F2P game up to top notch and start pushing the #4th and #5th rank slot.

P2P; Well, this is were we excel...we could, in theory call ourselves #4 P2P based clan, behind Foe/Mm/Tlp. We miniwar p2p alot, and win, alot. Just last week we went 3-0 vs TLP, 4-0 vs IL and 3-0 vs FOE all in one day. We haven't had a P2P full out war apart from PCL for some time now, but will be having one soon. Last PCL we went undefeated against the likes of DV, Eg, and Havok.

I hope this has turned your views of IR, and would deeply consider us as your choice of clan.

I assure you, you will love it.

~ Frewin

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

I want to lead i fr0ze u like he led me back in pure annihilation, you all meet our reqs, and i'd be willing to put the one htat does not as a full member anyways, most of you are extremely experienced in f2p, let it be minis/wars/ or anything else you embark in. i get along well with almost all of you. fatality has everything you asked for, active irc, good trips, good community alot better than everywhere else despite not having 250 active users (it totally makes a community) either way stop by #fatality drop me a pm if your interested or have questions or just wanna talk.

i'm looking at you sev :)

54006673.png
RETIRED
HAI.png

I don't like kiss assing or people trying to pretend to be nice to get you guys which is I feel is happening with some of the posts on this thread. I'll be straight up, I've flamed Ascendency before on several occasions about a crash a month ago, so it's up to you guys to whether to read the rest of my post or ignore it lol.

The Malice and Epidemic posts weren't kiss-assing or pretending to be nice. We're all legitimately on good terms with each other which makes it easy to write nice things about people.

realm.png
[The Dreaded Council]
[Malice Founder]

join IR www.IRrs.ipbfree.com #irclan

Proud founder of Violent Demise
Proud Member of Intense Redemption
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>
intense.png

Well, I'm going to be up front with you guys, and say, I'm sad to see this happen to A. If there was a clan VO was connected to, I'd almost believe it was you guys.

When I'm recruiting people, I normally have no idea who they are, but I recognize every single name up there, and this is a bit awkward for me.

I'd like to say that, A knew Veneratio better than any other clan out there, if I had to admit to it. So what I'm about to tell you should come as no surprise, but I'll try to cover everything you guys want to hear.

The first points I'd actually like to make are ones you said you guys want to hear.

-A Great Community

-Does well in F2P trips/minis/preps

-Active IRC/forums

Veneratio was designed as a clan to be built where community was the foundation. Ever since the beginning of Veneratio we have brought this to the table, and we continue to have it be our foundation. However, we've learned to adapt through our history. It was about February-March when Veneratio found their glory. We always mini'd clans, but we were 50-50 at it, until we started to kick it into high gear. At this time period, we also started to do more and more, and continue to average multiple wars a way. Over those 2 months and following, we've been relentless is mini's, preps, and matched option wars. As far as F2P trips go, clans who we should be competing with pull about 30. 2 weeks ago, we pulled 25, and last week, we pulled 22. We're just the next step away from pulling what we need to break through in trips. Lastly, our boards/IRC has been as active as they ever have been IMO, the last couple days. I believe this is because we have been hitting our marks on wars, with over the past couple days almost going undefeated in all wars.

Ok, now onto what I like to talk about. :D

I want to say you guys said nothing about full out wars up there when talking about trips, etc. Veneratio has done the most full out wars out of all pure clans, with 5. We've maintained a record 4-1. We realize that no clan has reached success with loses. Another thing people don't realize is that we were the underdogs in 2-3 of our wins, which I think only made us stronger.

Something that went unannounced to the public was we recently had stat requirement changes. Veneratio is officially only accept people with 75+ stats only now. This is a big step for us, as we continue to progress. We started out as a 60+ stat clan. It was just back in February when we relied on numbers because we didn't have stats to beat the clans that we face today matched options...and win. We've climbed the stats hill, and we continue to move at steady paste. This is something that is often over looked.

Another note, that doesn't really have anything to do with clanning, but is something you guys might look into, is that 4/6 of you guys have 50+ Runecrafting. Veneratio has the highest runecrafting average among all pure clans, so if you are looking for someone to go to GOP with you, there will most likely be someone willing to go.

I know some of you guys have some friends in Veneratio, and I just hope you guys consider us just like everyone else who is posting on both sites where this is posted. Information is in my signature. ;)

mattyb.png
M4730.jpg
TPF - VO - EOP
Damn you're a nigger.

Alright, I was never good at making these kind of topics. I mean, I can go on and tell you how great Epidemic is and this and that, but Im sure thats not really what you guys are looking for. You guys are looking for a brand new home that you can be yourselfs and enjoy clanning and have fun scpaing with your friends.

Now, let me begin my saying, I'm sorry to hear about A. I know you guys really enjoyed that clan, and have a nice community. That was your home. Now I know Cody, Cody and have been together since Sd to A to Infection. I'd say we are friends. Cody was in E, but left because he didnt like how E ran things.

Now, let me say a lot of things have changed. New members, Old Members, and a good community. I have been in E for about 9 Months. If I didnt like the community I would have left E a while ago and joined A or Malice. But the fact is, I love it. People have their own tastes but, I'm sure you guys will like E. I'm not gonna lie, there are a few members who I really Dont like, but I've learned to deal with them and gotten to know them.

You guys are also familiar with the relationship E and A had. Teaming up on Trips, having practices and such. A and E were good "friends" and It will be awesome if E had a taste of A members. You guys are loyal, and the leaders as well as the members will love that.

Now, lets move on to the next thing. A little more about E. As you guys are aware, E is a f2p Force. We recently beat FI in a macthed Opts war. Going 2-1. If that doesn't impress you, then its fine.

I dont think you guys are really looking for how good the clan warring wise is, cause I think you know that about Epidemic. Epidemic also holds the SOTW, as you guys are aware. We also have a few other events to get more connected, and at this moment, we have the 1 V 1 Tourney.

Okay, well like I said, I was never good at making these kind of topics. Vasically, All im trying to say, is give E a chance. If you guys dont like how E runs things, you can leave, but I think you will like it :]

I can go on and on, about how "Good" Epidemic is, but I want you guys to join because It will be your new home. Good luck with whatever you chose guys.

Your Friend- Sirswat. If you need to talk to me, my IRC is [E]Sirswat

Good luck :)

Founder & Leader of Evolution Pures
Former Senior Member of Epidemic| Former Leader of The Hatred| Former Member of NME

I think the relationship between Veneratio and Ascendency was a strong one. There were times where both of us weren't the best of friends, but that creates more and more memories between us.

I'm not really great at creating a long and good looking post (I'm really not), but there are plenty of things that are great about Veneratio.

You're looking for a great community, if you've been around Veneratio's forum, you surely would've seen that we have one.

You're looking for a clan that excels in F2P events. Surely you know that Veneratio is known for their mini-warring skills, currently going nearly undefeated in all minis and preps, recently having swept Corrupt Pures in a 25v25. The only thing we're lacking is pulling larger numbers to Saturday trips, perhaps you could help us if you joined.

Everyone knows that having an active IRC and forum is important for a clan. If you stop by #Veneratio or vo-rs.us you'll see how active we are.

Hopefully you'll read Matt's post too for a more detailed message :lol:

imo, VO would probaly be a good choice for you guys. We have atleast 5-6 mini's a day ATLEAST. Theres always people wanting to gop to make some extra cash here and there. A and VO have been on good standards since VO and A opened. Weve mini'd each other so many times it seems like we basically know each other. Fr0ze id pk u irl after all the yrs iv known u and u dont join VO...... -.-.

(¯`·._.«¤:§:¥:‡~≈ Ḧẳżễĺňǖṫ ≈~‡:¥:§:¤»._.·´¯)
maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

WOW nice.

All I can say is this, if you are looking for a F2P I will not suggest any as I want you in TLP I will not lie. If you want P2P clan one that is always well known, and only getting stronger. TLP is the right place for you.

PM in Irc if you want to talk about anything TLP related. I can also help with clan choices.

[Coz]

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Yoo! I posted on the PC one but I'll post again here! Omniiiiiiiiii and fr0zeeee in one package omg its a dream come true! And ray ray that I still <3 for lending me his archer's ring that got me a fire cape =D. Ily all and hope you join DP =D.

#Dpures or Www.Dp-rs.com if you decide to join!

Have fun in any clan you join!

-Haha No0b/M a 12 i o

i'll say this much, i dont have the same connections with A like alot of other people in VO do.

you've warred against us many times i knwo that much, everytime it has been enjoyable from my experiance, imo you guys are looking for a clan that can be developed and helped on to new levels which is exactly what VO is going through at the moment, ive seen us high and low 2bh and atm we are at the highest ive seen since joining, so i hope you guys will consider us serriously as a new potential home for you guys.

hope you find what your looking for.

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

I'll have to say EOP for daily f2p pk trips and lots of minis and some prep wars. we also have some wars comming up this week it'll be lots of fun =D and we do some p2p events as well. Gl with the clan you guys pick B) you all seem very experienced and will fit perfectly in EOP

#clan-eop

http://eruptionofpures.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

(15:26:05) <@[CP]Drunk> i told u idiots

(15:26:08) <@[CP]Drunk> u dont fight eop

(15:26:10) <@[CP]Drunk> of coursem y officials

(15:26:12) <@[CP]Drunk> are to stupid

clan2.png