Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Save the Pure World

Ultra

152 members have voted

1. 1. Defence on pk trips?

• Yes, I am a Pure.
    • No, I got defence and will use it.
    • u mad bro LOL

Its a game calm down. I'm 1 def idc about 20def.

this

Z_Illmatic_Z

atk.gif [60/60]str.gif [76/90rng.gif[76/90]] mge.gif [93/94]

24wrlh2.png

Everything wuld eventually come to an end,so try to savour tha moments
cos time fly dont it?the beauty of life its to make it last for the better
cos nuthin lasts fo'eve...Nothin Last forever...Lost Tapes

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heres the deal m8

clan pking is no longer focused around pking, but rather clan hunting. Stop blaming the clan world's death on defence; there just arent as many people to clan with, or worlds to clan in anymore. The main clan world is dying too, try blaming that on defence

35b6usw.gif

Im 20 def and i could care less about dropping my Mith not only cuz im Mm but beacuse I never liked 20 def

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

if its no longer forcing. then why do you claim it to be. and i still believe that theres a long way from encouraging to forcing. but lets just drop the wordplay as you call it, its getting silly. and im foreign so you're probably right.

I said that strongly encouraging/forcing was the purpose of the topic, not that it succeeded in doing so due to a too obviously biased and poorly prepared start.

Hmm relevance?

Relevance not as much to your arguments as to the original purpose of the topic. If 30 def is indeed becoming dominant and pures are shifting to 30 def for PKing benefits, then doing as the topic asks is just pushing the inevitable. If it isn't then this topic has no point to begin with.

ive been FOE since 2007. with pretty solid attendance ever since i joined. i highly doubt that uve attended half as many trips as i have. and if you have.. i wonder how uve attended so many trips in all those other clans at the same time..? then you must have been a heavy multi logger during trip times. its cool that you are proud of having been in so many clans and at their trips, but dont try to put me down for 'only' being around foe for 3 years. ive been in other clans aswell you know. but lets not continue this off-topic chat on this thread, actually id for you to post your more exact clan history in an introduction topic at ex thop forums :P

In that case I'm wrong, I thought you only joined a year or 2 ago. Most of those clans I didn't stick around for very long, a few weeks at shortest, and yeah I'm proud of having been around that long, I've seen clans fall and history repeat itself. But yeah /offtopic, I'll make a post on thop later.

128250368099.gif

I said that strongly encouraging/forcing was the purpose of the topic, not that it succeeded in doing so due to a too obviously biased and poorly prepared start.
Hm okay lol.

Relevance not as much to your arguments as to the original purpose of the topic. If 30 def is indeed becoming dominant and pures are shifting to 30 def for PKing benefits, then doing as the topic asks is just pushing the inevitable. If it isn't then this topic has no point to begin with.

yeah ok. id rather push the inevitable than give up though :P

In that case I'm wrong, I thought you only joined a year or 2 ago. Most of those clans I didn't stick around for very long, a few weeks at shortest, and yeah I'm proud of having been around that long, I've seen clans fall and history repeat itself. But yeah /offtopic, I'll make a post on thop later.

Gud Gud :)

..::PKin since classic '03 evildevilpy9.gif ::..