Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Save the Pure World

Ultra

152 members have voted

1. 1. Defence on pk trips?

• Yes, I am a Pure.
    • No, I got defence and will use it.
    • u mad bro LOL

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DP are intrested possibly, if other clans follow I'm sure we will as the majority of dp is 1-10 defence.

You probably have more 30 def then any other clan? And i'd wager you have more 20+ def then just about any other clan.

anyway, what is the point of this? our mithril is all we have.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

You probably have more 30 def then any other clan? And i'd wager you have more 20+ def then just about any other clan.

anyway, what is the point of this? our mithril is all we have.

DP has 3 people with 30 def and they've all been in the clan 6 months+ before they had def. None of them wear addy anymore so we're far from having the most 30 def.

ex DP Leader
1zour9l.png

DP has 3 people with 30 def and they've all been in the clan 6 months+ before they had def. None of them wear addy anymore so we're far from having the most 30 def.

The 30 def person in DP i know only wear monk robes as armor to trips =o

R.I.P. Epidemic 2/4/2010

Ily [Coz]<3

e7o30z.jpg

Stephen joined DP with 30 def buddy, and has been in DP for 4 months(ish) now. Why are you lying?

I would like to see the day where we all agree, shake hands, and do battle in iron. With many different clans means many different ways of management and different principals. For everyone to agree on one way of doing things would ultimately create more conflict and separation within the pure world. And we don't need anymore of that.

regisv.png