Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Consider yourself "Pure" ?

alton444

Yeah well recently there have been a lot of topics regarding 20 def and all these so called "pures"

I'm here to offer my input on the subject so here we go.

The concept of PURE began long before I started playing in early 06' and quite frankly recently it has changed a lot. Many pures i knew did have low defense and would constantly be pking in the wild DD at the lvl 11 Hill ( for those who remember ) and it was just a fun time.

Well now come along these "09" pures who have mains and pre-existing accounts where they have cash upon cash for training. They spend millions on stats and soulWar to the extreme, quest 24/7 and finally get out to pking once they have "completed" their account. Then they sit there claiming pures with 20 def are a lesser degree of "pure" than they are.

Here's my problem;

The definition of "PURE" should go beyond the 1-20 def factor.

Back when i pked, the majority of pures i pked with only got lvls from pking. They never spend countless hours training stats, alching, or playing soul wars. Most of the time they were at hills or luring at castle with mates. Their def was obviously low to keep a lower combat. Over time many of these pure accounts had accidentally gotten a def lvl here and there but it didn't really effect anyone's view of their account.

Now these idiots come and sit on their comp's training "pures", questing and alching all before their account ever gets a kill. It's pathetic to see them judge and quite frankly they have no right.

TL;DR - New pures sit and train accounts before ever getting a kill; original pures PK'ed and rarely trained ..sometimes resulting in accidental def lvls. Definition of "pure" shouldn't rely soley on stats.

/discuss

All the low lvl pures suck now, and don't know how to pk, Its like auto win. Plus you can't even pk until lvl 20 +, and i pked at like lvl 10 in lvl 1 varrock, also bs loots as in the old wildy you could get free rune scims and 2hs but not in this, because the higher the lvl the better the drop and quest points.. Also pking with better stats is quit more fun then pking on a lvl 30, even though i made over 10 low lvl pures back in the day. Theres no new definition of a pure, just hitting higher is more fun.

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Theres no new definition of a pure, just hitting higher is more fun.

so you're telling me that the people who spend millions to train summon, prayer, alch and soulWars before they ever get a kill are the same type of pure that pked 2 years ago?

Two totally different definitions from my point of view but I can see where you're coming from.

Lmao! I remember training so many accounts up to like level 50 and it would get boring(so long to train in wild lol) and restarting on another level 3. Drop trade iron arrows/scim and a bunch of mind/chaos runes, like 40k cash. Pking up to level 50~ with like 1-2m from pking. Do it all over again. This is all in f2p of course. Wish I wrote all those names/passwords down, would have like 10-15 low pking accounts with cash lol.

And yeah I agree with some of the stuff you wrote there, but there isn't any drama here yet so I'ma go, boring.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

sounds like me

i use to pk 24/7 in world 19 with my mates, None of us trained much was a group of 50s and 60s that would just pk all day and get levels like that.

i could remember all of the rune sets and **** we had.

fun times :X

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

you got it completely wrong, pures started back in the day with the mains funding them through drop trades, these days that doesn't happen as much.

also, originally pures were 1-10 def, but if you were 5-10 you were considered to have failed stats.

And what are you suggesting, that true pures train their mage through fire blasts and not alch or stun?

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

I'm going to go out on a limb and say that 90% of the pures that have those sw'd stats (like myself) along with large amounts of cash, etc are people who have already experienced low level pures. I dont personally have a massive amount of cash but I've had pures since late '04 and it's not that it's not pure, it's that I know what it's like already to pk at those levels, I just want to get my levels up to be the best I can be.

I have had almost every type of pure (in regards to 1, 20 and even 45 defence) and now that I've got my current account, I know that this is the one I want to play on because it suits my style of play. Although I will agree with you that there are pures that exist that have almost no experience at all, that would only be a small percentage of the higher level pures. I'm more worried about the level 60s and 70s who have just started playing RS and think they're absolutely top **** with ice burst and 75 strength, thinking they know everything about the game :confused:

fdvo0z.png

wow 1st topic was ok, but this is the 100th topic, SHUT...THE...****...UP

its seriously getting boring now, you wont change people's minds and make them make ndew pures just because you say its not a pure

pointless topic is pointless

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Yea I trained my skills, my fishing skillz. Every time I ran out of money back then, I would go to karam and fish for hours just to go back, waste all the stuff, and come back to karam to fish some more. I am a pure!

349f95v.jpg

Proud Leader of Chivalry, Rest in peace

I became Infected as of 12/10/08, and I refused treatment.
Proud Founder of Infection, number one at it's time

i guess, i've never purposely got def

i've had pures for 3-4 years

i remember the good times when you would make a pure, train it to like 20 str, then pk on it

and i remember the good times at varrock wildy, fireblasting noobs from behind the fence lol..

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

On my first main, and I remember when I first discovered pking. It was the same day I discovered varrock (lol) and stumbled in there, losing my first and only set of full iron I worked forever to earn to a team of mages. Anyways, I ended up talking to the one who got my loot. He ended up dropping the set in lvl 3 and waited for me to go pick it up again and then killed me again. I raged, and eventually began to train magic my magic level, which was 1 at the time. Went to the wilderness with no food and about 30 air strikes, casted them and had fun while doing it. I then mined iron for to get another 100 or so casts of the spell I was doing and rushed back to own kids. Anyways, I did this same routine everyday for months and had a ton of fun everytime. I ended up getting like 65 magic, not from mindless training, but from just having fun. I will never forget those days in F2P Varrock w17.

tl;dr I AM A TRUE PURE, AND WILL ALWAYS BE NO MATTER WHAT ACCOUNT I USE

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

wow 1st topic was ok, but this is the 100th topic, SHUT...THE...****...UP

its seriously getting boring now, you wont change people's minds and make them make ndew pures just because you say its not a pure

pointless topic is pointless

You've made me agree with Ownage :down:

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

I SW all the time.

The game has changed, you can't really PK anymore on a lower level account (I mean I think you have to be at least 20 combat to go into a BH world?). You have to train nowadays to have access to the more/better items and funner PKing.