Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Calling all Clan leaders & co.

Smiley

Bring back "PCL"?  

119 members have voted

1. 1. Bring Back Pure Clan League?

• Yes.
    • No.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Voted:No

Reason: Clan wars is something they gave us because they felt bad about loosing thousands of Players from the Wildy, Now that we have Something close to it, Why try to bring PCL back.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

pcl was brought in because there was no other way of pure clans surviving, there wasnt no wildy or anything, that was just the last resort to keep us pures going

Why would we go back to that when u have wildy, maybe for smaller clans u may enjoy loosing pixels in cw, but id rather do pvp/Bh coz its more legit like old wildy

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Eh, its difficult, the main ranking system is based off weekend trips, more clans would choose to stick with 1 ranking system and with that being said, more clans will stick to competing for ranks in the Wilderness.

| Ex Moderator of PUREWARFARE |

nop. pcl was ****, pvp/bh is way better. unless you're a ***** clan that gets shat on weekly

Warlord of the 1st and LAST pure clan - Mayhem-Makers.com
The only High-Level Pure clan that doesn't allow 30+ Defense.
P.S. We are #1

bestwarlord.png

TOXIC SLAY

THERES MORE WILDY WORLDS STOP TRYING TO BRING BACK PCL

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I voted no because wildy fails.

wut? lol

OT- No, due to the fact that whenever low level clans try and PCL cus they' can't survive in the wild... bigger level clans for some reason find the need to go and take over PCL time and time again for no reason at all.. lol.. making the low level clans not even show.. then it repeats itself.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

Clan wars is fun but I think only for the funner events. Now we finally have a wilderniss and you don't want to use it :huh: . And there are enough matched opts fights during the week in ClanWars.

In my opinion you have way more options to do stuff in the wilderniss then at PCL.

#Fatality

209mwyg.gif

Ask anyone who played in the great high days of pure claning, all will tell you that with "PCL" it turely sparked the evolution of what we call today a "Runescape Pure".

Fail statement of 2010 goes to you my friend

I Vode I

40 Attack | 99 Strength | 1 Defense | 91 Range | 1 Prayer | 91 Magic | 65 Combat

ideume.png
ubd7878tp2.png
18289.png