Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Ravage Closes Its Doors.

``Aaron

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes, but for Epidemic to start at the bottom while clans like FI/FOE/MM/EOP/CP/TLP were all so far above them.. for them to make it up to the top through all of the competition (so fast).. thats something special..

MM/FI/FOE all been around for a very long time.. and the competition wasn't as dominant when they were starting out as pure clans.

It pisses others off when you say you made it to the top...Or to be the greatest clan alive...

Yes you did good starting from the bottom at the time period you did...But what did you achieve? Winning some weekday wars and Beating the top clans for 1 month only on Saturdays...Just beacause you pulled 40-50+ More than the number 2 / 3 / 4 clans...I mean when you pull 120 on an F2p Saturday and then 40 on the next P2P Sunday...You shouldn't be calling yourselves the greatest pure clan...

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Bit of both I'd say

Didn't achieve anything, didn't change anything, weren't the resurrection of anything, didn't define anything. There has been so many clans just like you, and all turned out this way. Stop believing you're special because you'll end up expecting more from the next clan you make than you can make possible.

Couldn't have said it better myself. Nothing special here.

.... this is a perfect example what he means by the pure community has turned into a **** hole.

Epidemic has the greatest accomplishment then any other clan.. rising to the top from the bottom like they did.

anyways, sorry to hear.. ravage was a good clan.

It's not how fast you rise, but how long you can hold onto something that makes you great. Epidemic never had that and when you guys started decling you guys closed.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

I don't want to contribute to this off-topic discussion about Epidemic being 'the best clan ever', but I'll just say that everybody has a different definition of what qualities a best clan has and different evaluation methods to determine these. What I'm trying to get at is that your personal opinion about Epidemic being the best has absolutely no place in a thread about a clan closing.

Sad to see another clan leave us and I hope the Ravage community finds a way to cope with their loss. Though I hadn't heard much from you, any new pure clan attempting to make a name for themselves in these times deserves respect.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

It's not how fast you rise, but how long you can hold onto something that makes you great. Epidemic never had that and when you guys started decling you guys closed.

Epidemic was THE most consistent clan since we opened near the end of the clan wars era, we were in top level competition (top 5) for in excess of a year without faltering. We dominated every competition we had until we decided to close, and we closed whilst FIRMLY holding the #2 position.

Ravage made its mark when comparing it to other low level clans in history.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Ravage May not have accomplished anything, but I guarentee the staff acomplished what they wanted to do. When I join ravage Irc, its the nicest, and most mature irc I been in. They had a great staff, and a great core of members. I guarentee if they had more competition, they would have done some serious damage.

Aaron/Abby Goodluck with what you do now, and ignore the ******* idiots, you did good.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Epidemic was THE most consistent clan since we opened near the end of the clan wars era, we were in top level competition (top 5) for in excess of a year without faltering. We dominated every competition we had until we decided to close, and we closed whilst FIRMLY holding the #2 position.

Ravage made its mark when comparing it to other low level clans in history.

Kid pures have been around since classic. Just because you manage to be in top 5 f2p recruting a bunch of 60s who wear mithril who aren't even pure doesn't make you THE BEST clan. Far from it. You guys didn't hold #1 as long as FI, MM or FOE did. You haven't been around long enough to know who is the best and who isn't.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Shame :(

Didn't really know you guys much, but good luck :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Also I'd like to note the requirements for joining E were laughable when compared to FI, FOE, MM, TLP, EOP, etc.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Also I'd like to note the requirements for joining E were laughable when compared to FI, FOE, MM, TLP, EOP, etc.

?

They were 3 levels under EOP's requirements, and if they were so laughable why were Epidemic twice as good as EOP?

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

?

They were 3 levels under EOP's requirements, and if they were so laughable why were Epidemic twice as good as EOP?

If I'm not mistaken EOP is still around in the TOP 5. E is gone. Enough said. Btw EOP held #1 in 07-08 longer than you held it now. In my books EOP is still better than E.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Kid pures have been around since classic. Just because you manage to be in top 5 f2p recruting a bunch of 60s who wear mithril who aren't even pure doesn't make you THE BEST clan. Far from it. You guys didn't hold #1 as long as FI, MM or FOE did. You haven't been around long enough to know who is the best and who isn't.

If I'm not mistaken EOP is still around in the TOP 5. E is gone. Enough said. Btw EOP held #1 in 07-08 longer than you held it now. In my books EOP is still better than E.

It's a Shame Really, EOP trying to Flame Epidemic, When Eop has been Truly slumping since they first opened, You even had the balls to rush E after fighting Foe+MM, and yet you got cleared with them.

E was the First clan in 2 years to break the top 3 Clan mark, and Beable to put a Heavy impact on the pure world, which made mm+Foe mad.

Oh yeah, When eop wants to cry for help, when there getting crashed, You cant Call Epidemic anymore because we are Closed, Even if E was still Alive, you would get shitted on week in and week out.

So check yourself before you try to Flame E.

`Cassidy bich?

other than that, Nice run Ravage was a decent clan.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

So check yourself before you try to Flame E.

`Cassidy bich?

other than that, Nice run Ravage was a decent clan.

Lol I don't think you know what the definition of flaming is. Might want to look it up.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Sorry IVP, you're wrong on this one. Epidemic had a short run (compared to others) at the top spot but didn't maintain it for long. Who says the best clan is determined by ranking anyways? Communities like MM, FOE, TLP, EOP, etc. that have been around for awhile easily top E as a better clan overall. Not to mention you were a part of the newer E scene.