Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Aaron Is looking.

``Aaron

#DPures | www.dp-rs.com

We're a great Med Levelled Clan, very active, and have weekly events. We have a great community, stop by #DPures.

We're Pedo-Approved.

n3qb1g.png

Proud Honoured Member of Dp From November 7, 2009 to August 24, 2010. RIP DP <3333

Proud Junior of The Last Pures

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How are you claiming number 1 and you havetn beat us yet ....

Lmao week after week we clear you guys pking so you have no room to talk, you had 10 people over us this week with ex hitting us from the back and yet you say we havnt beat you, sad.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Pretty sure if Ravage was so epically awesome it'd still be open, but who am I to judge, you lead the clan, you're obviously biased.

On Topic: Go to CH, they seem to really want you, and I think they'd suit you well.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Pretty sure if Ravage was so epically awesome it'd still be open, but who am I to judge, you lead the clan, you're obviously biased.

On Topic: Go to CH, they seem to really want you, and I think they'd suit you well.

Lmfao, GG'ed.

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

bellum wasnt the clan for me so i left im looking again.

joined -> hacked forums -> left

true asset to any clan, i recommend joining that new clan virulent so you can close them early and spare them the time in trying to make it into something; and spare us the time of seeing themselves claim they were #1 low level clan ever once they close.

~posted on behalf of people who have better things to do then PW.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

DP :)

#dpures

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it