Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Aaron Is looking.

``Aaron

You've only thought that since you read my post critisizing Ravage, you asked us for help with your trips like three times lol.

Don't make the mistake of thinking we'd accept you either, I said somebody wanted to speak to you. His name is Ex Rk.

no ive always thought ur clan was ****.

honestly dont start ****.

and cool ex rk idgaf honestly.

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Low level clans are a dieing breed. And Inception was the greatest low level pure clan of them all :D

Why do all low level pure clans close and their leader takes on this attitude

Yup Abby sure you have bro

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH

Excuse me, I believe VO and CR were the best mini'ing low level clans >:[

Anyways, try DP out brotha

Too much addy and mith to classify as a low level clan...

Join Fi they can use you..Idk you might need a little bit of training but your range does look good :)

5epyo.png

110903151742.png

e5029228.png

Low level clans are a dieing breed. And Inception was the greatest low level pure clan of them all :D

ic only lasted about 3-4 days.

Yer join #Chaotic even tho your Attitude was horrible when i lead OD, But you can change that in #chaotic

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

Yer join #Chaotic even tho your Attitude was horrible when i lead OD, But you can change that in #chaotic

OD lasted a month, don't get started with the details

And I say, I have to agree with `Pure on the MG Ftw part

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Inception lasted like 5 or 6 months.

xdf1vq.png

Join so you also, can join our pedo unit! :) Consisting of me and Jamie atm :) :bunny:

Churrr boiii

Pedo unit ftw :)

your more than welcome to join the OFFICIAL pedophile unit.

Requirements:

be in ch

:)

Haha if your looking to join a low level clan you could join #Chaotic

Maybe lead a few mini's and prove to us your a pro warrer. :)

if your looking for a med/high clan i highly recccomend #Dpures

gl to whereever you go :D

@ Proud Council of Relapse
txZjO.gif
jamiegirlsig2.png

Proud to be a New Zealander

Young abby im here to inform you that saying Violent Demise is trash is unexceptable, you underestimate how many slumps this clan have pulled through, although you say there trash it seems to me like your clan just met its demise and are claiming there "#1 mini clan", fighting in a place were your members cant lose there items and getting raped the 3 times you took foot in the wilderness im yet to see the point were you were #1 low clan(oh yeh as leader you left a mandatory trip if we got killed once, Kudos to you). During my 1month spell in ravage i saw your true colours and i must admit we only won 6 mini's since i was there and the only person who could tank in your clan from the mini's i went to were me greg and oger, its still uncovincing that ravage died "#1 low clan" when you couldn't get through a slump and your attitude forced ppl to leave because your a trash leader, so yeh ravage were nowere near #1 "low clan" (took there lvl 70's to mini's 24/7 n lost 3/4 of them) so meh.

your avatar show a nice depiction of your severe down syndrome.

Still making my decision guys, dont want to jump into anything so sudden.

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

Hi Aaron Nick here, im a normal member of Chaotic. At first people seem like oh great another one of corey's clans, incorrect! Chaotic will stay till the end no matter what, even if we have a 10 man Ml we keep pressing on, and we hope to be the best, we will be the best, we will acheieve any obsticles in our way. Just putting an option out to you Hope you consider it.

~ Nick ~

#chaotic

My YT Channel :)

CLICK ^ FOR COOKIES

hzyo.png

Depends what type of clan your looking for, "Low" join Ch, Bellum are bad, Need to cheat at mini's n stuff, If your looking for med, Best bet is IR or CY, CY if you prefer f2p, Just a question though, How can a clan become #1 low clan from mini's? everytime R stepped into the wildy there trips lasted 10-15mins.

Goodfighted.

dipsy.png