Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Aaron Is looking.

``Aaron

Hi its aaron im looking for a clan, im ex leader of Ravage the #1 low level clan in mini wars in the history of this game pretty much

im a valuable asset to your klen. who wants me da most

60 cb f2p

65 p2p

10gxssy.png

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EOD is an amazing clan to join. First off EOD offers the professional environment of like pures who all share similar goals, and work together to help one another achieve them. EOD has a great gfx team if that is your thing. To go along with a professional site and environment EOD has daily events ranging from mini wars, preps, and pking. Fun events include poetry, holiday events (st pattys day trip), Luring, and rap battles. I would put EOD as a top tier clan that is expanding and adapting to the times coming.

This is why i would recommend CD or CH for you.

regisv.png

AAAROONNNN PLEASEEE PLEASEE join CH PLEASEEE WITH CHERRIES ON TOP! :)

I ESPECIALLY WANT YOU THERE THE MOST! ILY DOOD :)

Please join for fun times :) :banana:

We have epic singers in our clan, to soothe your miiinnnnddd before warring and pking :bunny:

Join us, as i know you are a pro-mini-er and have loads of skills that could help us to the top, with your help in everything, we could go far. :)

With dedicated leaders, elites and members, we will go far, not going to be closing anytime soon, this clan has lots put into it, and if we had you we would excel even further in GFX (I do most of it :) , with your halp it would be ownnaj), mini's you will be able to teach our new ones, as you are pro and warring essentials, vidding and pk trips. :)

I really do hope you join, it would make me happier being in the clan, having most of my closest RS (lol) friends in one clan and alla our members would be happy to see you i'm sure. :)

Join so you also, can join our pedo unit! :) Consisting of me and Jamie atm :) :bunny:

Hope this helps, if not CH, i'd go Carange :)

Good luck, where ever you may go bro :)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

if you wanna train up, you would need 73 Hp to join Devastation

Drop by and check us out

Irc: #Devastation

Site: www.Devastation.ipbfree.com

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

You should join Chaotic... Im in EOP and we mini them almost daily, and they're quite good. Outleveled they usually put up an amazing fight.

Hey aaron i know we got on the wrong leg but you are a good warrer and a good guy. im not just saying this to Recruit you. But when we had that merge pk trip we got along really well and as a group we did very well.

We host Prep's Everyday and Mini's we pk every saturday our irc is 24/7 active we keep it poppin .

We dont hold back on anyclan Even Eop :] We just had a prep war Vs Dp we pulled 24. we got our Asses beat but we tried.

If your looking for a stable Clan and good community id say

#chaotic

Your more then welcome.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Fun events include poetry

Lulz ^^

Our clans didn't get on too well, but your experience could be put to good use at Chaotic. Despite what you may think, I have respect for Ravage and what you did with them. #Chaotic if you want to chat.

x

tmapw.png

Excuse me, I believe VO and CR were the best mini'ing low level clans >:[

Anyways, try DP out brotha

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Lulz ^^

Our clans didn't get on too well, but your experience could be put to good use at Chaotic. Despite what you may think, I have respect for Ravage and what you did with them. #Chaotic if you want to chat.

x

Yeah, aaronn join pls :)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

#ravage

wait

OHYEAHH

TH IS MY ONE

ur clan is trash i would never join VD.

And no cp cause ur nh.

You've only thought that since you read my post critisizing Ravage, you asked us for help with your trips like three times lol.

Don't make the mistake of thinking we'd accept you either, I said somebody wanted to speak to you. His name is Ex Rk.

nme2p.png

I JUST CANT GET ENOUGH