Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Mayhem Makers BUST FOE

Speshls

Was going to call you an idiot but this pretty much explains it.

99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010

Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010

Awsum I get a 99 stat in EOP and im auto legend? win

6d73abf69a8c2fb1b41f99bdd38392a0.png

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol MM was not the first pure clan.

Earliest I can remember was BPA from RS1 but we don't advertise as being the first pure clan, we advertise as being the first pure clan of RS2, because as you are so obviously uninformed, there is a reason no pure clans from RS1 survived the transition to RS2.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

Earliest I can remember was BPA from RS1 but we don't advertise as being the first pure clan, we advertise as being the first pure clan of RS2, because as you are so obviously uninformed, there is a reason no pure clans from RS1 survived the transition to RS2.

I've been playing since classic. I know MM was not the first pure clan and stated it. God you guys get worked over simple facts that aren't even degrading.

Member of EOP 10 FEB. 2010
99 Magic on 23 FEB. 2010
Legend of EOP 23 FEB. 2010
Elite Member of EOP 22 MARCH 2010
Quit EOP MAY 2010 - RETIRED
Member of EOP 12 JULY 2011

I can't wait till we do a p2p war but that probably won't be for a bit. As for the war being in clan wars.. pretty gay but neither clan pulled much over 100.. so it didn't really create an issue. Clan wars... like **** OFF! I wanna know who proposed that, goof ball idiot. Who in their right mind asks for a FULL OUT in CLAN WARS?... C'mon... Next time you ask us for a war then make it a legit war you assholes. And I'm guessing MM didn't ask for it to be in clan wars lol. However it was still fun, just had to rage on whoever picked clan wars. To all the FOE that were willing to do pvp, then respect and good fight. To those who wanted it in clan wars, **** you. :) eer im mad bro

a483be15a4a204d914ba67937c21511b.jpg

----------CLAN KILLAZ----------

yus

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis

What on earth are you going on about now.

First off, E did not raise any bar. Foe had the balls to fight us, remember when you guys declined our declaration because it was not in clan wars, and even if we went into clan wars, you guys wouldn't relinquish your mithril? MM would pull 150 at least if we had requirements as low as E had.

Also, before E's time, our last war against Foe in the wilderness we had close to 120 people. E did nothing and were nothing, I don't believe you guys even had a single full out your entire existance. The war vs Foe was amazing, so don't even bring E into a topic about MM and Foe when you guys didn't even accept our war declaration.

E pulled 90+ for 6 weeks and 100+ for 3 weeks straight. Two weeks before we closed we pulled 105.

Obviously you're clueless; When I said E raised the bar, I meant the competition for #1 F2P was higher. This 2 week fullout - NO Clan pulled 110. E vs MM fights were either E had 115 against 100 MM or MM had 120 against 100 E.

Before E reached the high lvl scene, FOE and MM were fighting for #1 F2P pulling 80s, E came and raised it to 100v100s.

Why do we need to sugarcoat it as a Full out when E and MM had a good amount of high numbered fights?

MM would pull 150 at least if we had requirements as low as E had.

E would pull 200 at least if we had the history MM had.

Hope you catch on. :lol:

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

you fought mm with your 100 man pulls and mains. we won the war outnumbered by 10 was 125 foe vs 115 mm and mm managed to win.and yeah the war was amazingly quick. too bad e never had those with their clan being composed of 90% 20 def members who were **** pures with 70 hp when they took it off.

you probably are the one dreaming seeing as mm was the first pure clan. will never be taken off the pedestal no matter how hard you try :down:

I always thought that statement was retarded, because if E were just a bunch of lvl 60's in mith with 70 hp, shouldn't MM have seen that as an advantage?

Can you guys take your Off Topic subject to a Pm or somthing please, this topic was flame free until someone brought up Epidemic

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

You are calling 13th a ******* when your clan leaders got the time wrong for a war they declared? Nice logic sunshine.

you're a moron, kiddos stop getting off topic wowwwwwwww

modddddsss :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink:

On topic: GJ MM

dont make me slap you scribbbbbbs

lol. That comment was actually directed at the 15 other posts above yours which I just hid.

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

this is a really cool story, but Epidemic is the best pure clan to ever hit the game of runescape. MM can be the second best.

a cooler story is that mm made the ****** clan called epidemic close and they are now dead so why you posting that?