Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Modern Warfare

Tal

i always stayed away from ir, in fear of xts getting my ip

anyway, sad to see a clan close and good luck to them.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never really liked Ir because of my past in Epidemic, but it's sad to see any clan die.

Gl to all Ir members, Team-26 capes Ftw! What I'm pretty sure Epidemic and Ir can both agree on :biggrin: !

"it used to take over my life but now im no longer a prisinor of the game, i will never let myself get addicted again."

Quit 9/25/10

I really regret not staying till the end. I knew IR had a fantastic community, but I let selfish motives end my stay at IR. It's a tad late to apologize, but I'd love to do so right now.

Ever since CR opened, Tal had been encouraging me, and I overlooked that support. I joined his clan later than I should have, and quit before I should've. I can see why I did; none of the clans I was in beforehand had pulled anything over 50. I wanted to be a part of it.

:\

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Amusing

Smite.gif

Attack Evoking (level-81) / 4 more options

Attack-icon.png60/60|Strength-icon.png99/99|Defence-icon.png1/1|Hitpoints-icon.png92/99|Ranged-icon.png99/99|Magic-icon.png95/99|Prayer-icon.png52/52

intenseredemptions.png

strengthcapet.gif [X]Fire_cape.PNG [ ] rangingcapet.gif [X] magiccapet.png [ ] Hitpoints-cape-(t)-inv.png [ ] Team_cape_26.png[X]

P.S. If you're not 52 prayer or higher, you are an 09/10 Pker.

sucks now i need to find some1 else to troll and own <3

guess we had our arguments but its a sad thing to see a clan close after so long, idgaf about these new clans who close, its just the old and more mature clans closing is a downer

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Even with our bitter history, your closure really saddens me. Calamity opened three days after IR did and from the very start we were competing and fighting. Our history wouldn't have been the same without you guys, and I'd like to apologize for any hostile behaviour from me or any of my clan members. I really hope you guys enjoy what you do with your lives now, you should be proud of the clan that you have created. Rest in peace IR.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

But what was special about IR was its superb community. No other clan currently has a community like IR's, and very few in the history of the Pure World have.

Everyone says that of his first clan/Clan he's been the longest in.

But, RIP IR, And goodluck to all ex-IR.

Banana

And he was most likely in that clan the longest because of its community. Oh wow who would have thought?

110210183405.png

IR was my third clan. Read Ryan's post to find your own disproved.

Next

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.