Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Modern Warfare

Tal

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the closed-clan-crew :)

Come to #malice if you want a closed-clan miniwar or something <3

It's a shame that you closed, the pure world will miss you. Individually as a clan however, you made the right choice.

MEANINGLESS APHORISM HERE

i brought my rank up from 32-50 within the past day. im so baws. gg of spring break

Except that the game is terribad and requires barely any skills. :cool:

[E]Bawb or Bawb[AFK] in #Epidemic.
Don't hesitate to PM if you need anything.

am5atu.png
favcl.png
I

Except that the game is terribad and requires barely any skills. :cool:

Speaks the truth.

Also, hi Ryan.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

Even tho u are hated.. its so weird having you not here to troll/flame/crash fights.. Its lonely.. i miss you already. kinda sucks, hopefully more clans don't close.. Rs already sucks as it is, thanks for the memories.. you will be missed.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

Even tho u are hated.. its so weird having you not here to troll/flame/crash fights.. Its lonely.. i miss you already. kinda sucks, hopefully more clans don't close.. Rs already sucks as it is, thanks for the memories.. you will be missed.

K idiot.

jlVG2.png

tLVAN.png

K idiot.

I'm serious, I've had some good memories with IR and obviously some bad.. I'm not flaming IR.. you guys know what you were and what you did at times.. I'm just saying that it just doesn't seem the same with you guys gone.. like, an eye opener.. of what could become of alot of other clans cus IR just always seemed to stick around no matter what... didn't matter which clans were good/slumping IR was always there.. so it just seems surreal that you guys actually closed. don't take my comments up the booty.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif