Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures vs Fatality

honey garlic

I wouldn't say you had invites, but I'm pretty sure you did.

Here is the pic of your fall in before the fight: 100326160643.png

and here are the people I clan checked that weren't on your ml:

Life ruiner

Majin

iD0nt ranged

I got dclawz

roflhard

chain iz m3

n efarious

That was out of 23 of the 31 that showed up on your side. I'm not even going to bother checking your apps since one of our members was at your massing seeing you say "call your friends".

If you want to brag about beating us with 10 people that you didn't even have without calling randoms then I'm sorry but I have lost all respect I had for you.

Corrupt Invites is old news.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

Corrupt Invites is old news.

They arnt invities, they are members and have been for 6 months+..Nef is older cp then i am..so isnt Roflhard..Get over yourself

If they were invites how does this Fatality Pure clans lose to invities, ouch...Slump...

|Proud to have been Rune Raiders Warlord 5 Years|
|-Corrupt Since 2008-|

||||||

James why did you post this >.> All Fi is going to do is complain about people who changed their name etc. Obviously we wouldn't bring invited people to a fight, its just stupid. We had one applicant, Majin. I g0t dclaws changed his name, Chain iz m3 changed his name as well as a few others.

22 1_G0t_Dclwz 77.63 79 858 99 Strength - Changed to I G0tDclaws or whatever

12 Idont_Ranged 84.05 84 1,095 92 Ranged - You spelt his name wrong. I dont ranged has actually been in CP for over 18 months now i believe.

36 Say_Nada 72.93 81 837 96 Ranged - Chain iz m3. Changed his name from Say_Nada to Chain iz m3

23 Lif3_Ru1ner 76.7 83 1,406 93 Magic - Life Ruiner changed his name to Lif3_Ru1ner

Majin Is a CP Applicant

11 N_Efarious 88.8 88 1,108 99 Strength - N efarious, one of our most experienced members <3

& Roflhard is on CP's Retired memberlist which you can easily find while browsing CP's glorioius forums.

Oh and Death, your the one who ran from my over 5 times 1v1 saying "outta arrows l0l"

I let hella kill me so i could teleport back with full prayer to dm me. You yourself did not actually kill me, Hella was the only one who was 13 combat levels higher than me.

Good Day Fatality :D Was fun! Still mad that Honey Garlic Posted this. Ah well.

Oh and heres a link to CP's ML

http://runehead.com/clans/ml.php?clan=ceepee

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

Oh and Death, your the one who ran from my over 5 times 1v1 saying "outta arrows l0l"

I let hella kill me so i could teleport back with full prayer to dm me. You yourself did not actually kill me, Hella was the only one who was 13 combat levels higher than me.

LOL Making excuses for your death, So cute <3 I would too if i lost to a person 14 lvls lower and I was in full mith.

Well GoodJob CP, you never fail at humiliating yourself.

45w2jk.gif

LOL Making excuses for your death, So cute <3 I would too if i lost to a person 14 lvls lower and I was in full mith.

Well GoodJob CP, you never fail at humiliating yourself.

>.> Wow im not even going to argue lol, I have a video if u want to see it :rolleyes:

& Dude we cleared you guys in single to so idk what your saying buddy B)

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

>.> Wow im not even going to argue lol, I have a video if u want to see it :rolleyes:

& Dude we cleared you guys in single to so idk what your saying buddy B)

Lol? You were the only one left of your clan at Fally and there was 10+ of us there.

45w2jk.gif

I wouldn't say you had invites, but I'm pretty sure you did.

Here is the pic of your fall in before the fight: 100326160643.png

and here are the people I clan checked that weren't on your ml:

Life ruiner

Majin

iD0nt ranged

I got dclawz

roflhard

chain iz m3

n efarious

That was out of 23 of the 31 that showed up on your side. I'm not even going to bother checking your apps since one of our members was at your massing seeing you say "call your friends".

If you want to brag about beating us with 10 people that you didn't even have without calling randoms then I'm sorry but I have lost all respect I had for you.

People change their display names every other week their old name might be on the ml check that maybe?

xdf1vq.png

Good job CP.

Really is frustrating when clans blame losses on clanless pures. Half the time it's just a simple name change is all

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

Fi get off this topic or your dead, thanks for the prep.

isnt it hard to kill people on the internet? u'd have to laike track em down then kill them. then again ur prolls like, what? 12? it wud b hard for a 12 year old to kill all the 40 year olds in fi

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore