Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Aussie / NZ PKing

Speshls

Not going to make this like an official topic. Usually we don't make topics for small preps/trips but this one deserves it.

Well we went out pking around 1am and heard FOE + TLP were out. We tried to hunt FOE for ages but took a long time to find them while TLP was hunting us. We hit FOE in single and most ran but killed a few along with making a few mains lose some barrows/whips. Hit up fally a bit then went back to the wildy to get TLP.

We were trying to bait TLP for about an hour or so before this but they proved to be smarter than I assumed. However when the opportunity popped up I could not resist. I've had wet dreams about doing this for many months but it never worked as planned. The situation was different here though. TLP out opted us & thought we were running from them for the last while.

Lets get to business. I ran to corp and TLP were there and they couldn't resist not to chase me. Well that proved not to be the best idea as you can see.

TLP Starting: 35 people (roughly this)

TLP Ending: 10 (looks like some run to clan wars)

MM Starting: 16

MM Ending: 14 (I died & so did someone else)

Quickly cleared off the battle field and hopped with our loot :bunny: .

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

nice ownage boys. not sure why tlp ran into us as they sent ad o bo or whatever to scout us right before, but it worked out well for us.

MEETUATLUMB
capesig.gif
[75/75 Attack][99/99Strength][99/99 Magic][99/99 Range][99/99 HP][90/90 Combat][10/10 Defence]
Fire Cape Guide for Pures
Meetuatlumb PK Video One | Meetuatlumb PK Video Two | Meetuatlumb PK Video Three

Nice lure, and grats on that, we should have seen something sly coming from MM. We hopped like 32408 times to try and find you but you kept running away. Grats on the first Aussie win and GL tomorrow.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Nice lure, and grats on that, we should have seen something sly coming from MM. We hopped like 32408 times to try and find you but you kept running away. Grats on the first Aussie win and GL tomorrow.

:banana: :banana: :banana:

gj

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

We won on Friday as well :blink: ? Just starting to have regular aussie trips again since theres other clans doing them.

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

I may be wrong but you seem quite mad. If so, the only person you should be mad at is your ranks for leading your clan into such a known lure (even when you had MM scouted lmfao).

Anyway, good job, would've been funny on TS.

I may be wrong but you seem quite mad. If so, the only person you should be mad at is your ranks for leading your clan into such a known lure (even when you had MM scouted lmfao).

Anyway, good job, would've been funny on TS.

Not mad, had a confusion about where to go, we were told CW when they meant to say return from CW. I mean its w/e we will see MM again and this time MM will have to fight, I didn't die...so no reason to be mad, MM got the better of the lure/play it safe, usually it hurts to do that but they capitalized on. I know TLP got gg'ed and thats awesome, sad to see you not fight and just log/leave after...but w.e...

GL tomorrow and see you in a week obv.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Not mad, had a confusion about where to go, we were told CW when they meant to say return from CW. I mean its w/e we will see MM again and this time MM will have to fight, I didn't die...so no reason to be mad, MM got the better of the lure/play it safe, usually it hurts to do that but they capitalized on. I know TLP got gg'ed and thats awesome, sad to see you not fight and just log/leave after...but w.e...

GL tomorrow and see you in a week obv.

I don't want to turn this topic into a flame war so I'm not going to reply again after this post. You expect MM to fight you in a PKRI style when you double their opts? I'm damn sure TLP wouldn't do that if it was the other way around.

MM got the best of TLP today even being out opted, it wasn't "sad" it was smart and that's what P2P clan PKing is about, using smart tactics. It's hardly "sad" that you didn't get a chance to hit MM, when a clan is out opted severely by another clan they're obviously going to avoid them. It's up to the clan with the opt advantage to scout them and hit them before they have a chance to get into safe\log, so once again aim your anger towards your own clan\ranks rather than MM.