Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[P2P PREP] TLP vs MM

Evo

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations on your epic win, even though you proved how sad one can be when using your 'sitting' as an advantage to win, taking 5+ mins after gatefall to sit each round and surrounding mm @ their spread while doing so.

although, gj on your win tlp. hopping for fairer fights in the future

hot cybering doing it wrong mang

thanks bro, and congrats on your epic fail at attempting to make an excuse for your loss. mm must not outpull anyone much if you dont understand the concept that when you have a lot more members in a matched fight it takes a while to figure out who to sit and who has/hasn't sat yet so that everyone gets a turn. and " surrounding mm @ their spread while doing so"- i didnt realize mm were all frozen in game til we were done sitting people, you can move where you like and if you thought we were "surrounding your spread" when we definitely weren't, especially since mm attacked first in round 1 and 3, and still didnt move or do anything about it youre just a dumb **** personally. its okay though learn from your mistakes but don't whine. go buy another account to use, t3h l337 nub told me the real owner of fate is pink was actually a pretty cool guy; dont ruin its rep with your sad attempt at playing runescape and making up ******** to cover up your stupidity

anyway gf to the mm that dont make up weakass excuses whenever things dont turn out perfectly.

GWAS!

TH IS MY ONE

Don't need to be pure to see when a clan gets their asses handed to them, bro.

gf zyox

TH IS MY ONE

thanks bro, and congrats on your epic fail at attempting to make an excuse for your loss. mm must not outpull anyone much if you dont understand the concept that when you have a lot more members in a matched fight it takes a while to figure out who to sit and who has/hasn't sat yet so that everyone gets a turn. and " surrounding mm @ their spread while doing so"- i didnt realize mm were all frozen in game til we were done sitting people, you can move where you like and if you thought we were "surrounding your spread" when we definitely weren't, especially since mm attacked first in round 1 and 3, and still didnt move or do anything about it youre just a dumb **** personally. its okay though learn from your mistakes but don't whine. go buy another account to use, t3h l337 nub told me the real owner of fate is pink was actually a pretty cool guy; dont ruin its rep with your sad attempt at playing runescape and making up ******** to cover up your stupidity

anyway gf to the mm that dont make up weakass excuses whenever things dont turn out perfectly.

just like the excuses i hurd during tlp vs foe p2p war ' omg tlp side lagged ' l0lllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

Don't see the big woo ha, i can see MM taking this as a miniwar and probs only really advertising it 1hour before lol, still good pull for a week end TLP.

Still think TLP gettin owned in a barrage pile was more lulz/gwas/lols.... A for effort but fell short imo

lol..I couldnt attend the event but from what i heard it wasnt pretty. Lots of different things happend that i wont go into detail about. GJ TLP on the win, but stop being mad about the ledge massacre and move on with it.

Remember the GWAS ledge, good times tlp

@ All of you, you killed like 10 ppl who obv can't eat and click mini map, why did you guys instant hop after that? I mean if you cut our numbers down to around yours seems like you all just pussed out?

Clw is srs st00f, TLP seem mad that we gwassed them and 1 banged them on saturday =o

TLP Focus on P2P....WE PAY TO PLAY....

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png