Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[P2P PREP] TLP vs MM

Evo

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

see you on the 11th lol.

Lets hope Your trip will be better than coz's trolling.

dont tell me.. your gunna quote me now eh? fat? U Mad? Foe sucks?

Welcome to the net now lets see tht picture pretty boy.

#TEAM-WALLI

Don't need to be pure to see when a clan gets their asses handed to them, bro.

True, and I wasn't there so I can't say much about the actual fight. Still putting it out there though, "pures" who have 30 defense and still believe themselves as pure may still have an opinion, but it is thus rendered invalid if the topic is pertaining to anything pure.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

True, and I wasn't there so I can't say much about the actual fight. Still putting it out there though, "pures" who have 30 defense and still believe themselves as pure may still have an opinion, but it is thus rendered invalid if the topic is pertaining to anything pure.

So if I gave up GFX design but continued to critique people my opinion would mean nothing?

You're an idiot.

fdvo0z.png

thanks bro, and congrats on your epic fail at attempting to make an excuse for your loss. mm must not outpull anyone much if you dont understand the concept that when you have a lot more members in a matched fight it takes a while to figure out who to sit and who has/hasn't sat yet so that everyone gets a turn. and " surrounding mm @ their spread while doing so"- i didnt realize mm were all frozen in game til we were done sitting people, you can move where you like and if you thought we were "surrounding your spread" when we definitely weren't, especially since mm attacked first in round 1 and 3, and still didnt move or do anything about it youre just a dumb **** personally. its okay though learn from your mistakes but don't whine. go buy another account to use, t3h l337 nub told me the real owner of fate is pink was actually a pretty cool guy; dont ruin its rep with your sad attempt at playing runescape and making up ******** to cover up your stupidity

anyway gf to the mm that dont make up weakass excuses whenever things dont turn out perfectly.

nice input. but i haven't had fate for a while now.

congratz on your win.but you're making your self look stupid by raging though. :blush:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTkLn3SKQ0c

Signature is too large
[img=http://cdn2.maxim.com/blender/files/2009/06/08/roots/FlavorFlav_1a.jpg]

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEdiots.

miasmic zuriels east drags fuk ya

doesnt look like east dragz. tlp official praying 1v1 on vid? nh **** yea!

Signature is too large

doesnt look like east dragz. tlp official praying 1v1 on vid? nh **** yea!

well, since you care so much, he will probably be striked, but it looks as if he was getting ep up so meh... just roll out with your knives boiii and stay on topic, which is us 3-0ing you.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

@ Coz - seems to be confused why i said the P2P Prep fell short

TLP is supposed to be good at P2P and when they get lured and owned by a clan with 10 less peeps is always a good laff... The p2p prep win doesnt achieve anything we didnt know (TLP can beat MM matched opts)

Untitled23232-3.jpg

@ Coz - seems to be confused why i said the P2P Prep fell short

TLP is supposed to be good at P2P and when they get lured and owned by a clan with 10 less peeps is always a good laff... The p2p prep win doesnt achieve anything we didnt know (TLP can beat MM matched opts)

you lured us, you killed us, then you logged and ended your trip which focused entirely around running/logging from us and then getting a successful lure. It was slick, but now that that's in the past i think its time you outta move on and get over yourself lol.

We are good at p2p, we just got bored of chasing you around for an hour and when we saw a MM cape we went crazy lol...not that big of a deal but again...goodfight/goodlure from 1-2 weeks ago, hopefully we see you lot out some more.

also, im glad you admit we can beat you matched opts, but its something we already knew so meh...go convince the rest of your clan.

and btw, when you normally use the allabi of us having a higher def average to comfort yall over losing... beating you with 1 def gear is a achievement in my mind....also outpulling you with a ml 70+ smaller also deserves an applause. **claps**

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

Work was done

Furious-Chan is a noob K-ON! Fan|I like Starcraft 2 and League of Legends ヽ(´ー`)ノ ~IGN both "MooMooMugi"

well, since you care so much, he will probably be striked, but it looks as if he was getting ep up so meh... just roll out with your knives boiii and stay on topic, which is us 3-0ing you.

since he will not be striked, ill let go of that topic even if he was the one that brought it up. :biggrin:

Signature is too large