Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

How much defence is too much :/

flux

I havnt posted here to flame, to be frank as you can see I hardly ever post at all, but on this subject i feel i need to speak my mind, it seems nowadays on runescape in the pure community things are not the same, the term honour is never used to its full potential with clans basically doing anything to win, honour or not.

Today Ch had a 10v10 mini with cd, cd asked for the mini and we accepted, a 20 def cap was agreed, although this was kept by both sides i feel there is a slight problem with the def levels in the mini, One Cd member when tanking was accumulating alot of 0's, turns out he is 52-55 defence, This in my opinion is pretty low, I know most of the pure community will probably know that Ch and Cd are not best of friends, but I feel this just is stupid, i did prefer the day when clans still fought the problems legitimatly, below ill post my evidence for this.

100330221629.png

Here please notice the username "sara elves" and notice his cb lvl is cb 84. Now if I was to highscore sara elves stats i would get.

ofoaah.png

Now lets put those cb stats in a cb calc, and work out the lowest def possible for 84 cb, be in mind this was a f2p mini so its 1 summoning.

15rz2u0.png

Is part of the pure community that bad to do this, please dont post opinions which just full on rage a clan its not why i made this, I want to see peoples opinions on why basically a main def lvl, which in my opinion it is, is aloud by cd, whether he is in #snipe or not i don't know, but to a pure mini...

discuss x

Tbh i think Cd only does thing's like this b\c in there mind "levels mean the world" Idk if anyone even see's CD as a pure clan anymore but just deal with them as a person b\c we cant make them close.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Are you really trying to start defense argument again. And saying Im not trying to flame doesn't make your flame not a flame. Obviously flaming the clan. Take it up with them, no one here cares

you are your using your opinion to say for everyone? im using this as an example, if you had read my post you can see i don't flame once, im asking for peoples opinions. but thanks for your opinion anyways.

you are your using your opinion to say for everyone? im using this as an example, if you had read my post you can see i don't flame once, im asking for peoples opinions. but thanks for your opinion anyways.

Gamed.

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Seriously no one could care less. Opinions are opinions, and you're voicing your negative opinions about CD here which will eventually lead to flaming. Don't be a smart ass and post a damn topic you know is idiotic.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I'm going to tell you Flux, not many people care. If I could do something about this, I would. But the truth is that there are ***** on these forums that don't give a you know what.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

I'm going to tell you Flux, not many people care. If I could do something about this, I would. But the truth is that there are ***** on these forums that don't give a you know what.

I feel like trolling you.

Aren't you one of those *****?

Yeah but on a serious face, you just can't change the way a whole community is.

Sorry, I would leave this open if you weren't using CD specifically as an example. There's been plenty of topics regarding defense as it is, I think if anything was going to change it would have happened already

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS