Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's P2P Feasting!

Davey

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wasn't there at the war Fi vs Ex .. I heard Exclusive did really good at beginning but they take to long to return .. Thats kinda a problem :S

Dw Fatality u get more fun later ... Once I trained my members how to return faster xD

And about the slump .. Maybe its because Exclusive stole all your members xD because we pulled 52? xD Just jking btw hahaha.. We pulled 36 btw fix the topic

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

We pulled 85 yesterday, we pulled 60/65 roughly over the last few weeks. We start with ussualy 55-60 at massing because we start earlier now and the aussies aint on. MM take intros to trips which is one of the pull high. They also have a retired members list for oldschool to come to trips as far as I was aware. Clans like MM/FOE can rely on their community to keep them alive when they're having a bad time. FOE always seem to pull good in p2p and decenct in f2p. DP has been pulling roughly 60 and peaking at about 65recently although I do understand your point.

CP, FI and DV are the only med clans left from the old wilderness, IR, E, CY all died so unless leaderships from these clans get active and recruiting the pure world is going to take a big blow. Some of the bigger clans might laugh at lower clans closing but it's a serious for the community as a whole.

Fatality will never die, and were not a med level clan. But yeah I see what you mean.

[Fi]Steve ..::.. Forever Fi ..::.. Fatality
~ Proud Ex - warlord1.gifHigh Council of Fatality ~
Bleeding Green Since '07
---
Fatality-1.png

We pulled 85 yesterday, we pulled 60/65 roughly over the last few weeks. We start with ussualy 55-60 at massing because we start earlier now and the aussies aint on. MM take intros to trips which is one of the pull high. They also have a retired members list for oldschool to come to trips as far as I was aware. Clans like MM/FOE can rely on their community to keep them alive when they're having a bad time. FOE always seem to pull good in p2p and decenct in f2p. DP has been pulling roughly 60 and peaking at about 65recently although I do understand your point.

CP, FI and DV are the only med clans left from the old wilderness, IR, E, CY all died so unless leaderships from these clans get active and recruiting the pure world is going to take a big blow. Some of the bigger clans might laugh at lower clans closing but it's a serious for the community as a whole.

eop

45w2jk.gif

fi isnt a med clan just cuz they dont pull as high as foe and mm

Foe only lets Members/Associates/Applicants come to trips. You must be confusing them with MM as FOE doesn't just let anyone come.