Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crimson Project declares war on Carnage

Jack-x2yz

Since it's cool to declare on pure warfare now, we thought that we'd do it. We didn't manage to get a clear deciding fight against Carnage today and so the day ended with a draw. There's a lot of tension between Crimson Project and Carnage right now and so a full out war should clear things up.

Crimson Project officially declares full out P2P War on Carnage. If accepted, the war will take place on Sunday 18th April at 10 GMT. The proposed rules are:

• Clan wars three rounds
  • Overheads ON
  • Summoning ON
  • PVP weapons & armour OFF
  • 25 Def armour cap
  • Runeheads ARE NOT locked, if you cant sign anyone up, it's not our problem

Please just accept or decline, I don't want to here your excuses if you have any.

EDIT:

Asher wanted new rules

• Bounty Hunter
  • CPR defend
  • 10 Def armour cap
  • Runeheads ARE locked
  • 8PM GMT start

EDIT2:

Final rules

• Bounty Hunter
  • CPR defend
  • 20 Def armour cap
  • No new prayers
  • 8:30PM GMT start
  • Runehead lock (-5/+5)
  • Returns are off

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hope Carnage doesn't accept this war. CPR can deny it all they want but they've pretty much merged with Calamity and P0ke's massing glory (which is why they don't want ml's locked)

Carnage doesn't have much to prove and shouldn't feel intimidated by dis klan here (IF THEY THINK THEY DO, DEN DEY SHOULD JUST LEAVE IT BE ON DA SUNDAY PKIN' TURF, KNAAMEAN?)

pandanegative1.png

Personally Id like Ml's locked, Carnage if you want mls locked thats not a problem

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

No tension between Carnage and CPR you just want to make it that. We only fought you because we could not find nobody else, if you want to be mad be mad.

We have a section for this but w.e.

1. Im not fighting you 10pm on a school night thats insane

2. Im not fighting if runeheads are not locked thats just an excuse to mass recruit

3. Im not fighting in CW BH is there for a reason

4. 25 defense cap? That should be 10.

I know for a fact you do not actually want this war. You have made the rules out of pass experiences to ensure we decline. Which is a waste of my time and my clans time.

Thats all im saying on the matter, if you change those ******* stupid rules send me a PM.

so...... you like to mass recruit? lock the memberlist and make it the standard time 8 pm GMT/ 3 pm EST, if you must have it in clanwars 10def cap is standard.

cmon_son.gif

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

10PM GMT on a Sunday is ridiculous. We have many GMT members and this is too late for them. We've told you many times if you want a fullout it's 8PM GMT.

Proud Ex-Leader of Carnage

Proud Ex-Manager of TLP

Sigh. I want locked Mls, And we could make it on a friday or saturday, I could care less, and about massing, we have one dude that likes to just walk around and recruit thats excellence/archery, and if he wants to do that im not gonna stop him. Instead of trying to make this a game of manipulation, lets sit and talk and set up something that is convenient for both sides. Its not that difficult -.-. When i get back from class I will get on Irc and message you.

am0ns.jpg

Sigh. I want locked Mls, And we could make it on a friday or saturday, I could care less, and about massing, we have one dude that likes to just walk around and recruit thats excellence/archery, and if he wants to do that im not gonna stop him. Instead of trying to make this a game of manipulation, lets sit and talk and set up something that is convenient for both sides. Its not that difficult -.-. When i get back from class I will get on Irc and message you.

Ive listed our terms, no need to message me its just going to end up in you being immature and me putting you on silence like the last time.

The def, carnage accepts 25- def, so why a 10 def req?

am0ns.jpg

He doesnt want clw, I could care less its fine, asher either pm me in irc or take the [cpr] tag off ban so i can come message u not sure of your irc name

am0ns.jpg