Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crimson Project declares war on Carnage

Jack-x2yz

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Im not fighting you 10pm on a school night thats insane

2. Im not fighting if runeheads are not locked thats just an excuse to mass recruit

3. Im not fighting in CW BH is there for a reason

4. 25 defense cap? That should be 10..

1. We could make it earlier

2. It's not our fault if nobody wants to join Carnage, Runeheads shouldn't be locked

3. We could discuss that

4. We could discuss that

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

this is why i dont live in the gmt area

Yeah, I'm just going to beg my parents to move to America just so I don't have to attend events in the evening!

******* idiot

35i2n1u.png

Poke I already talked to him, there is absoultly no reason to flame any1 on here, Chill..

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

1. We could make it earlier

2. It's not our fault if nobody wants to join Carnage, Runeheads shouldn't be locked

3. We could discuss that

4. We could discuss that

why the flame sorry, we dont mass recruit low lvl 60s from rs forum clans like you did with calamity.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

ug, im done with this topic, i gave asher his own rules and he stil lwont accept, We have few lvl 60's so where you get your statistics from tell them there retarded. Carnage I accepted your rules i locked ml, I said you could choose location and you could attack, and you still dont have an answer for me, whenever you make up your minds, hit me up...

am0ns.jpg

Nice edit lmao, He hasnt accepted either. You say we have all these excuses, we say we will do it all on your terms, and then we still have to wait for an answer....

am0ns.jpg

This shall be interesting but I think Carnage will pull off the win, No Offense CPR. Carnage is known for their p2p and all they do, It'll be insane to see them lose.

They lost to Epidemic matched

IwisCartoon.png
WWW.MM-RS.ORG
90+ & 82+ STAT | -20 DEF | #MAYHEM-MAKERS
Proud Warlord of Malice

They did matched? Which means it was CLW? Weird considering they wont even think twice about goin into clw with us. Come on Carnage, We will do matched with you in CLW that way we know your DV buddies wont come crash us.

am0ns.jpg

No tension between Carnage and CPR you just want to make it that. We only fought you because we could not find nobody else, if you want to be mad be mad.

We have a section for this but w.e.

1. Im not fighting you 10pm on a school night thats insane

2. Im not fighting if runeheads are not locked thats just an excuse to mass recruit

3. Im not fighting in CW BH is there for a reason

4. 25 defense cap? That should be 10.

I know for a fact you do not actually want this war. You have made the rules out of pass experiences to ensure we decline. Which is a waste of my time and my clans time.

Thats all im saying on the matter, if you change those ******* stupid rules send me a PM.

in sh0ta we trust

carnage > cpr

mmflash123.gif

If your statement is true and carnage > crimson. Then why is it so hard for them to accept?

And the "retarded rules" asher is refering to werent mine. I spoke to him via irc, gave him all his own rules, and he still wont accept. He asked chaos dwarves, I said sure, He asked if wed defend I agreed as well, he said sunday 8pm gmt, again I said yes, I also agreed to 10 def armor or below only. He still hasnt gotten back to me saying he agrees. Also I agreed to lock Mls.

am0ns.jpg

#1 your all new ****

#2 Not that i hate new ****, I just think clans lead by them tend not to have a clue about respect between clans and make stupid topics calling other clans out which is not very nice.

#3 Poke in die is in your clan, every clan he has lead has died.

mmflash123.gif

Hows it gonna be massing when Mls are locked?

am0ns.jpg

#1 your all new ****

#2 Not that i hate new ****, I just think clans lead by them tend not to have a clue about respect between clans and make stupid topics calling other clans out which is not very nice.

Pokes in the Clan and I can promise CPR wont die, and as far as being new, Def not new, The last clan i was in before Founding Crimson Project was Acid Project, was High Council with Erup and 3-Hit, Bonesaw left and made Final Ownage, The Acid Kids try to recover and made Iron Legends. After about two months that fell apart. This was a very very long time ago, Ive watched the pure community and didnt wanna see it die, so I gave one more shot at leading a clan, also this isnt my post, I wouldnt have called anyone out, but a leader of CPR took it upon himself -.-. Then showed me the link, I saw some differences, and was compelled to put in my 2 cents.

am0ns.jpg

Pokes in the Clan and I can promise CPR wont die, and as far as being new, Def not new, The last clan i was in before Founding Crimson Project was Acid Project, was High Council with Erup and 3-Hit, Bonesaw left and made Final Ownage, The Acid Kids try to recover and made Iron Legends. After about two months that fell apart. This was a very very long time ago, Ive watched the pure community and didnt wanna see it die, so I gave one more shot at leading a clan, also this isnt my post, I wouldnt have called anyone out, but a leader of CPR took it upon himself -.-. Then showed me the link, I saw some differences, and was compelled to put in my 2 cents.

That was over 5 years ago. You haven't been apart of the pure community in 5 years.

mmflash123.gif

This will be a battle of who can mass recruit the best.

that would be why ml would be locked..

and since when has carnage called dv to crash for them? last i checked carnage and dv aren't even on fair grounds with all the crashing dv has done to us the past months.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Ive been around. Just didnt see a clan that was for me. Im not asking for your respect. Im new in the aspect of being on Pure Warfare, Just give us a shot and I'm sure youll watch us grow.

am0ns.jpg

I told you i will get back to you when i have spoken to the staff, if you had any common sense you would know that i can not do that until they return from school due to Americans getting only 1 week easter break.

You and p0ke attempting to create an issue and a flame fight in this topic with my clan will not happen since they are mature enough not to bash their keyboards at an idiot over the internet. Shut up wait or decline. I know for a fact you would not accept a war without asking your own staff.

I dont see why clans need to make comments like "CPR mass recruits" im in carnage and i think u should all stfu about cpr lmao...they do what they do just because they decent @ recruiting dont mean they mass and i dont like p0ke but i ******* bet my rs bank (20k) that if u knew how to recruit like that for ur clan u would. Also, the amount of **** clans do to **** with each other is complete bs...for example making those absurd rules and argueing about it on here...there should be pms going not forum posts...AND to close because of this declaring on pw we got am0n saying we declined a war we never declined making us look bad...kthxbithisisgay

Proud Hazard Warlord :)

bigbangsiglight.png

eknwon.jpg

dorasig.jpg

Proud Former Carnage Warlord

#1 your all new ****

Hurmm..... I hope this was a bad troll. Anyway our reasons for doing things were the following,

• Clan wars three rounds < No chance of being crashed at all
  • Overheads ON
  • Summoning ON
  • PVP weapons & armour OFF
  • 25 Def armour cap < both clans recruit members up to 25 defense
  • Runeheads ARE NOT locked < we wernt planning on massing (accuse us of massing all you want, by all means) honestly we weren't, we just don't want to stop recruiting for a week

Also we wanted it at 10PM GMT as a lot of our members are Australian, but we too also have a lot of GMT based members. Considering you were out until 11pm GMT last night I didn't think it would have been a problem for you. What ever tho, we accept your reissue of the rules. (What Am0n was saying)

EDIT: we also declared on here as we have declared several times over PM and they keep getting ignored

Asher, noones flaming you ,why you freakin now....bro?

am0ns.jpg