Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Crimson Project declares war on Carnage

Jack-x2yz

Lol, Im hoping that happens this sunday, in the form of a fullout.. We will see though. Best of luck if he does decide to accept.

"Practice + Determination isn't coincidence." Retired
am0ns.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Asher, noones flaming you ,why you freakin now....bro?

Yeh, were not flaming Carnage, as a matter of fact I have a lot of respect for Carnage, look at what I posted in our member section after the war.

Well, I think we did quite well. We pulled 43 at our peak and we drew with Carnage overall. The first fight could have gone better but the way people fought on the 2nd fight made up for it, we decimated them in under 5 minutes!!!! Well done! :D As for the 3rd fight that thing was a work of art people! It was beautiful! It lasted for around 30 minutes and people just kept returning and returning and returning, I'm heavily impressed with how both CPR and C fought in that fight, I would have liked to see it end but FOE wanted some phr33 loo0tz so decided to crash an epic battle >: (, any way I just wanted to say congratulations guys it was a good trip!

Post any pictures of videos you might have here.

I'm quite sure you have a spy on our ML, so check it for yourself, also after the war I went to world 48 BH to congratulate you guys on a good last fight, some of your members flamed me, but I was expecting that. Ask around some one should confirm it.

u know u say ur nice and dont want to flame but just declaring on here is a publicity stunt and ur trying to make us back out to make us look bad...why did u just not directly pm us in the first place its unbelivable how you can be so hypocritical

Proud Hazard Warlord :)

bigbangsiglight.png

eknwon.jpg

dorasig.jpg

Proud Former Carnage Warlord

100411172654.png

^^ 10 seconds before the foe crash

100411172714.png

^^ foe crashing

We shouldn't turn this topic into a topic about what happened sunday but i dont see how that is undecisive about the wins on sunday...i mean no flame but if u look closely @ the dots i would say that we won and unless u had 20 people returning all at the same time WALKING to cw from edge that we have a clear win, the second round we fought is debatable but if u want to call it a win its not much of a stretch for u to say that

Proud Hazard Warlord :)

bigbangsiglight.png

eknwon.jpg

dorasig.jpg

Proud Former Carnage Warlord

We did pm you guys first. And you wouldnt respond. Now were on here giving you what you want, and its still going nowhere. Asher your so sure that youll beat us bro, just accept.

am0ns.jpg

Yeh, lets not make this into a topic about what happened on Sunday. But lets just say that, we could have held out for a while longer ;)

Ontopic: We have asked you over pm quite a few times, we wanted to make this public so you at least honor us with a response.

As promised

(19:14:37) <Asher> hello

-[CPR]Am0n|Shawn is [email protected] * [CPR]Am0n|Shawn

[CPR]Am0n|Shawn using server *.SwiftIRC.net (SwiftIRC network)

[CPR]Am0n|Shawn has identified for this nick

[CPR]Am0n|Shawn has been idle 2mins 56secs, signed on Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:00:50 GMT Standard Time

[CPR]Am0n|Shawn End of /WHOIS list.-

(19:16:34) <Asher> sunday 8:30pm gmt P2P bh you defend returning off no new prayers 10 or 20 def cap runehead lock (-5/+5) yeah?

(19:16:34) * No such nickname/channel ([CPR]Am0n|Shawn)

My router is getting flooded by some *******... Im online Just getting DCed every two minutes, Ill see you then

am0ns.jpg

As promised

(19:14:37) <Asher> hello

-[CPR]Am0n|Shawn is [email protected] * [CPR]Am0n|Shawn

[CPR]Am0n|Shawn using server *.SwiftIRC.net (SwiftIRC network)

[CPR]Am0n|Shawn has identified for this nick

[CPR]Am0n|Shawn has been idle 2mins 56secs, signed on Mon, 12 Apr 2010 17:00:50 GMT Standard Time

[CPR]Am0n|Shawn End of /WHOIS list.-

(19:16:34) <Asher> sunday 8:30pm gmt P2P bh you defend returning off no new prayers 10 or 20 def cap runehead lock (-5/+5) yeah?

(19:16:34) * No such nickname/channel ([CPR]Am0n|Shawn)

Personally I still want this to be in Clan Wars, but looks good. Am0n should get back to you soon, he is having bad lag at the moment, that's why he is disconnecting and connecting constantly. Please don't try and twist it to make it look like he is scared, we have all ready said on here that we want to do this. So I don't know what the point of showing "(19:16:34) * No such nickname/channel ([CPR]Am0n|Shawn)" was.

FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME FLAME

I don't see Carnage losing this.

i DO =p

am0ns.jpg