Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

dv nh - sad much

WillT

basiclly this guy shows me a screenie of him with a tab. hes in dv

100414230403.png

so i go in #dv and confront them

(00:04:21) <[iR]will-turb> http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/5364/100414230403.png

(00:04:23) <[iR]will-turb> kick him

(00:04:24) <[iR]will-turb> nh

(00:04:38) <[iR]will-turb> kick him roman

(00:04:42) * `Roman` set mode: +m

(00:05:19) * `Roman` set mode: +bb *!*@Swift-A60C42E5.fv.ks.cox.net *!*@Swift-9468753D.range86-150.btcentralplus.com

(00:05:19) * [iR]`Kane was kicked by `Roman` (Stop causing trouble ya downie.)

(00:05:19) * You were kicked from #Devastation by `Roman` (Stop causing trouble ya downie.)

LMFAO, I GUESS ASWELL AS POT, DV R ALSO NH.

hotkeying.gif

It's called a troll picture you down syndrome ****. Are you honestly that retarded? Wheres proof that he actually tele's. Do you have a picture of him teleing?

I banned you because you were spamming and causing trouble. Any person with common sense would of done the same.

no but i can get 1 if i ask him nicely

Aight well if you can actually show a picture of him teleing, not "carrying" (even though he was trolling you because your an idiot.) Feel free to pm, we booted brutal deth for nh, you think we wouldn't boot him?

Your telling me I got trolled, your infact the one getting "mad bro"

"It's called a troll picture you down syndrome ****. Are you honestly that retarded? Wheres proof that he actually tele's. Do you have a picture of him teleing?

I banned you because you were spamming and causing trouble. Any person with common sense would of done the same. "

Turb'd

hotkeying.gif

If you weren't an idiot you would of pm'd him it. But you were an attention seeking ***** and got what you deserved - a kb.

/topic.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png