Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Clan FFA

Slab

tl;dr

support

Nothing is true, everything is permitted.

Foxsig.png

R.I.P Freelancers

R.I.P Epic

R.I.P The Hatred

R.I.P Pure Annihilation

R.I.P Divine Hybrids

R.I.P Absolution

R.I.P Ascendency

R.I.P Epidemic

This was actually discussed in a private section of these forums, however there are a few details to work out with top clans having an obvious advantage, and of course having someone willing to put in the time and effort organizing it

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

This was actually discussed in a private section of these forums, however there are a few details to work out with top clans having an obvious advantage, and of course having someone willing to put in the time and effort organizing it

maybe we should orgonise one for clans with 100+ members on their ml and one for people with -100 peolpe

i dno if it would work but i guess we could have a poll or something to see if clans would be willing to attend even with the likes of MM and Foe there.

Haters Gonna Hate

Ex MM Warlord

i remember the first one, pretty sure tlp won because they sat out of the fight until the end.

tactics or **** move you decide.

meh, i would do it but i dont even think there is an active or big enough pure community anymore seems like there is only ever 2 clans out pking these days and dp pops up now n then...

also it would be an ffa of pures vs pures vs pures who accept mains vs mains who were **** in E so they crash our fights due to serious anal pains.

#TEAM-WALLI

If there is one .. Exclusive will be there..

I remember Fatality FFA .. They won the F2P dont remember when.. But was epic.. I hope there will be an FFA again F2P and P2P .. Would be ownage tbh..

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

Clans like:

MM , FOE , DP and EOP are NOT allowed to team.

Lower lvl clans are allowed to team up to a full CC of 100 people (obviously)

Other than that there should be waves of fighting that goes on. Sorta like king of the hill and no returning.

Example:

Lvl 50 wild neat Gdz - round 1

All clans charge the hill at the same time'ish and fight (no returning allowed)

Once one clan has cleaned everyone up they re-mass at that spot and losing clans pick spots to re-mass at throughout the wild. Winning clan is at a disadvantage because of food and prayer but you guys won anyways.

Once clans re-mass move the spot to like Gap or somewhere and all fight

and so on ....

I like the idea of no returning because it will allow for cleaner fights without a clan re-massing 5mins after fighting is done and just owning the stragglers on the hill.

souport

sig2.png

Gotta stay true to who you are and where you came from
Cause at the top will be the same place you hang from
No matter how big you can ever be
For whatever fee or publicity, never lose your integrity

(22:24:29) <@[Fi]V3RD3|Away> men until proven female on the interweb

dem nazis