Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] Friday PK TRIP

Speshls

xrunekasmahatma2009rs5.png

logommah0.png

av-3396.png videos av-3396.png

sliddingsep2.gif

Today proved to be a promising day with a World War going on so if we did not get any action from FOE we would kill mains for an hour or so. However FOE decided they wanted to fight us and they gave us a decent first fight.

The fight started at altar where FOE & MM held the gap really well. After about 10 minutes of fighting MM proved to be winning and cleared the altar where we ran to clan wars to avoid mains (some where with FOE). However FOE was returning and they caught us at ghost hut with a returning group and we rushed out. The ghost hut and seemed the fresher returning FOE were winning. With our callers out of food, prayer, energy we seemed to be losing. I arrived back at clan wars and got a fall in and FOE tried to run but we chased them. FOE ran to portal but I decided to bring the fight to us and we held the rocks south of clan wars. Half of FOE was easily lured and picked off and we pushed the portals and finished off the remaining FOE. From there we cleared them to BH & banked.

Was a very hard intense fight.

==========================

Mayhem Makers opts: 165

Final Ownage Elite opts: 162ish

==========

Mayhem Makers ending: 120 in BH

Final Ownage Elite ending: 0 until regroup

sliddingsep2.gif

A lot of our late comers showed up and we had around 180 opts now. We went back looking for FOE and we charged them slightly south west of clan wars and held the rocks. We lured FOE out of the trees to the rocks to us to fight our fight and with their inexperience in F2P they did exactly what I wanted. Shortly in the fight I called a push and we cleared FOE out of the trees & I noticed them running to ghost hut. We pushed it real fast before they could regroup and they scattered to clan wars. We went to BH & to chase FI.

Mayhem Makers opts: 170ish

Final Ownage Elite opts: 150ish

==========

Mayhem Makers opts: 153

Final Ownage Elite opts: 0

We now chased mains around and followed FI however never finding them. We went to the new members gate and told FOE where we were. FOE came but they wouldn't rush the hill which is understandable so we told korrawi lured a bit and FOE fell for it hook line & sinker. After we killed about 5 members from the lure we made a quick rush. We held some rocks to hug & keep our unit of MM tight but 30 seconds in FI rushed MM and we were sandwiched. Quickly we ran south got a fall in and rushed. We ran into the maze killing all FI escaping and FOE stayed outside to pick off any FI running.

After we cleared FI we tried to get all FOE out alive but one died. Connor tried to make me sacrifice a MM member for this which is absurd. MM members are much more precious than any FOE :P. Anyways while I was walking out of the maze FOE piled me and of course the fight was on. MM quickly rushed up there to try and get them off me and quickly pushed FOE off the hill sending them running all over. We walked down and went to bank.

Mayhem Makers opts: 159

Final Ownage Elite opts: 153

Fatality opts: 120ish?

==========

Mayhem Makers opts: 130ish

Final Ownage Elite opts: 0

Fatality opts: 0

sliddingsep2.gif

.::Pictures::.

Some of the mains with FOE

100424003453.png

100423231701.png

100423231807.png

100423232341.png

100423232547.png

100423233517.png

100423233611.png

100423234830.png

100423234944.png

100424002303.png

100424002815.png

100423235023.png

100423232210.png

100423231449.png

100424002503.png

100424002947.png

8a309.png

100423181828.png

100423182148.png

100423182619.png

100423183620.png

100423184722.png

100423184935.png

100423192910.png

100423192936.png

100423181605.png

100423181934.png

100423182039.png

100423183423.png

100423183442.png

100423185017.png

100423192137.png

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FOE won the first fight...thats all that matters.

lol how'd they win? Vids will be up soon

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Fatality's ops are wayyy off, we had about 26 with the scouts out, maybe 31 all together, I had no idea what was going on I was to busy laughing still from some main I had killed without eating.

Looked like FOE+MM quickly sanwished Fi to the maze, which was also funny.

lol how'd they win? Vids will be up soon

no flame intended but...

Dont tell me getting ******* cleared into CW twice in the first fight, saying good fight, then when foe walks back to bank after clearly winning you call it a victory when half of us are at BH banking after the fight. nice leadership speshls.

Proud Experienced Member of the Red Bus.
selsic.jpg

no flame intended but...

Dont tell me getting ******* cleared into CW twice in the first fight, saying good fight, then when foe walks back to bank after clearly winning you call it a victory when half of us are at BH banking after the fight. nice leadership speshls.

We won because you guys all dropped dead before reaching the safe zone.

30nj3p2.gif

^13th'd^

no flame intended but...

We cleared the altar and went to clan wars to avoid mains (fight was over for like 2 minutes).

100423232341.png

FOE returners hit us when we are low food & pray but we rush out and fight. Cleared it for the first bit but if you did read my topic I did say FOE took the advantage here until I got back.

100423182619.png

I come back and you're still at clan wars. I get a fall in and rush you at the pond and you stopped at portal leaving half your clan to die (nice leadership ROFL). Then you managed to get lured to the rocks and rest of you die.

100423183423.png

All in all we raped it.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

We cleared the altar and went to clan wars to avoid mains (fight was over for like 2 minutes).

100423232341.png

FOE returners hit us when we are low food & pray but we rush out and fight. Cleared it for the first bit but if you did read my topic I did say FOE took the advantage here until I got back.

100423182619.png

I come back and you're still at clan wars. I get a fall in and rush you at the pond and you stopped at portal leaving half your clan to die (nice leadership ROFL). Then you managed to get lured to the rocks and rest of you die.

100423183423.png

All in all we raped it.

Why would FOE even argue this ... I mean I enjoyed the fights didn't see any flame baits in the topic yet he feels the need to go against the obvious and true...

Well i suppose all clan's have fools like this or he's just trolling (TROLLING IS FTWWW!!!)

Nonetheless MM finished FOE off at every run-in.

Thanks for the fun fights

9ih3rm.jpg

^pretty sure we beat you you ran in2 clanwars we head 2 bh bank then u charge us from behind after the fight was clearly over.

the 2nd an 3rd run in you clearly beat us even tho fi kinda intervened in the 3rd1 but our first run in we pushed you to ghost hut then all of mm ran inside clanwars we waited bout3mins mm had no intentions of coming out so we decided 2 go bank then u run in an storm us

9ih3rm.jpg

^pretty sure we beat you you ran in2 clanwars we head 2 bh bank then u charge us from behind after the fight was clearly over.

the 2nd an 3rd run in you clearly beat us even tho fi kinda intervened in the 3rd1 but our first run in we pushed you to ghost hut then all of mm ran inside clanwars we waited bout3mins mm had no intentions of coming out so we decided 2 go bank then u run in an storm us

Were you not in clan wars?

100423182619.png

8a347.png

100423185017.png

but our first run in we pushed you to ghost hut

MM Rushing the ghost hut that FOE is at.

8a345.png

Looks like we won the ghost hut?

100423235023.png

PRETTY SURE WE BEAT YOU YOU RAN IN2 CLAN WARS! We did the exact same thing as you did but we FINISHED the fight something that you could not do.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png