Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Returning to RS

Cpt Jack

Considering joining a clan. Training up a pure atm. Don't post any clans that are 80+ stat, keep it to 75+.

Past experience (Worthy mentions):

- Leader Of Disturbed

- Honored Member of Ascendency

- Member of Epidemic

- Senior member of The Hatred

I don't care if you're clan is #1 or #20. I'll join any clan as long as it's GMT based.

R.I.P Zenith - Gone, but never forgotten.
W6wg8.png

#Virulent, we are a new low level clan #1 at this time opened for a month and our fullout record is 5-0. We have been on a rapid growth but always looking for new members. We have dominated every single one of our trips. So come check us out =).

For GMt, our clan is pretty much only gmt based all of our staff is gmt

Lawson - leader GMT

Nick - high council GMT

0ne - warlord GMT

H0W3 - founder EST

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png

Get on IRC, we need to talk jacky

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Try out #chaotic 70+ stat to join Active Community Solid in f2p and p2p. Active irc and forums. Daily Prep War's Mini's fun event's. Prob one of the best Vent's around. Loyal and dedicated Staff. won our first Full out Vs Cp in P2P 3-0

find us at

http://chaoticclan.ipbfree.com/index.php?act=idx

Or

#chaotic

14wc5fo.jpg

Proud Leader/Founder of the Number 1 MPC of 2010 Chaotic

Proud Current Leader of Vandalize

..:: #WeB - #MobCave ::..

Hey Wzup. I say Exclusive is the Clan for you Because were a low/mid level clan Thats Rising RAPIDLY We pull 40+ On Saturdays and 35+ on Sundays And we have 2-3 Mini Wars a Day We also have 30 min preps/Wars And other Fun events. We have a Active IRC and Friendly Staff members. If your intrested in joining Our IRC is #Exclusive and our Site is www.Ex-Rs.com