Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan honour?

Eric

2 honour clans left that boots their members if they tele:

MM & FOE.

I'd expect the top 6 clans to be honour clans, Fatality is by far very strict against no honour pure's probably more strict than the two clans you mentioned.

OT, Who said pure community was dying? clans die and new ones come and go its still the same size just many more clans to compete with. I think no honour clans do get a big member base though very quickly.

2 honour clans left that boots their members if they tele:

MM & FOE.

since when is teleing the only problem? Praying 1v1 used to be considered nh. Now its ok to pray 1v1 at drags. Soon it'll be ok to tele from drags.

As for Foe, stop feeding us **** and telling us it chocolate. You're just as guilty as other clans.

THIS IS WHY IM A ZERKER

862b4.png

Easy Proces is in 2 clans. | Clans: Brap Unit, Final Ownage Elite |

otter.gif
hayley-williams.jpg

Sorry, but pures should just be like most main clans. who gives a **** if u tele, all it means is u don't loose as many sets, therefore returning for longer. therefore not every fight lasting 2 minutes.

Sorry, but pures should just be like most main clans. who gives a **** if u tele, all it means is u don't loose as many sets, therefore returning for longer. therefore not every fight lasting 2 minutes.

ROBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

16h3qqf.png

lolrd.gif

triballeaderzulumambulu.png

It's websites like Pure Warfare that need to sort out what clans should and shouldn't be able to access the benefits of these forums. The clans that have retarded, no honor members should literally be banned from using the forum, thus resulting in less publicity = dead clan.

Simple.

Tom N Eto. 99 Range, 99 Strength, 99 Hitpoints Pure.
MostValuablePlayer.pngTomCartoonTEXT.png
Ex-The Hatred High Council.
Ex-The Dreaded High Council
Malice Founder. Something words can't describe.

bestf2ppker.pngpkvideo.png

• 3 weeks later...
"omg kids Ranqe is FTW"

based on me thanks Eric :)

[teaser=http://pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showuser=1140" target="_blank">

cpsig.png
RSN : Old Plums

Clan : Corrupt Pures

</a>

Click Anywhere Above Here For My PW Page, Or Below For CP Site !

If You Need Help Or Have Any Questions With Corrupt Pures PM ME

Whether he's in cp or not it's the ignorance that ok, 1 cp teles and pjs then every single cp automatically does that, i thought that was over with along time ago

i think only 2-3 cp are legitimately NH(who frequently solo) and most of our officials like to mess around and 1-item and tele just to troll other clans for the fun of it and its been working out that way thus far from responses here

simply said, what does soloing have to do with pure clans anymore? Especially our clan, where no1 has p2p and were filled with guys who just come to planned events, call us Nh but were pretty free to what our members do outside of clanning

i dont think it's the clan world's fault because what, total up the top 5 clans thats only 600 out of the X0000 pures who go out there and pk? its just stupid thing to worry about because most clans don't have THAT many Nh pures

if you're going to discuss soloing, you're probably gonna be talking about p2ping which is far from what Cp does, so people might want to leave us out of the blame of why it happens, and if so what are you gonna do about it?

as much as i'd like to see flame free fights, crash free fights, one on one respectable fights, worrying about how clans manage their "honor" codes should be the last thing on a clan's mind if we want to call the pure community decent again because not even the "Nh" clans back then crashed as it was probably the last straw type of thing

~Wise words from Rage~

He's right, honor should be the last thing on your mind. Worry about your clan and not some made up commandments. You worry to much about honor and class then your clan will be the one that will crumble. Get with the times

There are still people that have the real Clan Pride ... They would do everything even giving their bank to their clan...

You will get suprised if you fight 1vs1 (F2P) against some-one that is in a clan.

I really do hope that clans don't allow teleporting. The praying 1vs1 .. Everyone does that .. If you show them picture/vid they just kb you and tell you PM LEADER! if u do PM leader .. They ignore you ..

Can't say the names .. PW Staffs will delete this comment

caller.png
ingamecaller.png

Ex-Leader Of Exclusive
Ex-Warlord Of We Are Royalty
Ex-Warlord Of Deviation

• 2 weeks later...
I'd expect the top 6 clans to be honour clans, Fatality is by far very strict against no honour pure's probably more strict than the two clans you mentioned.

OT, Who said pure community was dying? clans die and new ones come and go its still the same size just many more clans to compete with. I think no honour clans do get a big member base though very quickly.

:dotfire: :dotfire: :dotfire: HA you made a funny

an fi member was alching in multi. i atked him, he teled.

i uploaded the vid where we could clearly see the name of the guy teleporting, sent it to fi leader.

they said it was not nh because he was alching. orly?

my point is that foe would have booted that member and i'm pretty sure so would have mm.

my turn to make a joke:

fi is honour

HONOR ON RS IS A MUST MUST MUST!

IT IS WHAT DEFINES US!

IT IS WHAT COMPLETES US!

HONOR IS MY LIFE!

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

i uploaded the vid where we could clearly see the name of the guy teleporting, sent it to fi leader.

my point is that foe would have booted that member and i'm pretty sure so would have mm.

my turn to make a joke:

fi is honour

are u stupid, why would he die to you? just be quiet, you don't know what ur talking about, dieing honorably to some random pker just because he can't get a decent 1v1?

this is why the pure community fails

Pure warfare needs to step it the **** up and actually moderate this community.

~Wise words from Rage~

He's right, honor should be the last thing on your mind. Worry about your clan and not some made up commandments. You worry to much about honor and class then your clan will be the one that will crumble. Get with the times

t'was a pserver

tlpsig2.png
#Tlp - Tlp-rs.org

my turn to make a joke:

fi is honour

oh god, really? hes alching not pking idiot