Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan honour?

Eric

So first off i want to talk about "clan honour", is it still there? You know what it is?

well Clan honour is basicly the same as nationalisme, loving your clan doing anything for it. Giving your "life" for the clan meaning you willing to die in-game etc [ not irl XD].

Is it still there? Well thats why I made this topic: IS IT STILL THERE??

back in the day, if a clan member or an other clan saw somebody teleing from another clan they reported it and the "teletubby" would get ******* booted, now its like: "mhh k we dont give a ****". BUT WHY? WHY HAS IT CHANGED? WHY DONT WE GIVE A **** ANYMORE? I personly never tele, i have honour, honour for my clan.

I want you guys to give your opinion.

Ill give my own here:

I think its cuz of the "newfags". The dudes that dont know what "looters" are and think AGS = skill , the dudes that didnt knew desert boots where a hype and that when i say "omg kids ranqe FTW" they'll be like "???". They ruined it all IMO.

Can we change it?

Probly not, there'll always be newfags in every game.

Another solution might be that Clans dont want to kick there people because:

1) clans dont give a **** about other clans, they dont respect them like in 05-06-07

2) Pure community is slumping like a ***** and they dont want to lose members

So please discuss this.

op8bwp.jpg

103hq3l.jpg

17044196.jpg

I kinda agrre with you but there is tto many topics being made like this to make yourself look honour and get noticed. but pure clanning has changed and clans have been adapted to it. in the past we had the wilderness and no one really had these 90 stats so things have changed and honour has been with so don't thik anything will happen to honour or no honour.

that was like 18 lines of examples and ****

im not impressed

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

There were so many topics about it. Old clans're closing ( most of them ) and new clans are opening, so it's obvious, that new community is representing pures. In that case, that is the answer why honour is dying. However, some of the mature clans has also broke honour code so it's becoming common thing. Although there are like ~40% of the community who still remembers what is the meaning of honour. And I'm proud to be one of them.

Basically no one cares anymore. Why would a clan in the power-struggle give up an op? or a possible barrage? That's basically it. If the pure community was smaller, then MAYBE. But still.

TH IS MY ONE

There were so many topics about it. Old clans're closing ( most of them ) and new clans are opening, so it's obvious, that new community is representing pures. In that case, that is the answer why honour is dying. However, some of the mature clans has also broke honour code so it's becoming common thing. Although there are like ~40% of the community who still remembers what is the meaning of honour. And I'm proud to be one of them.

Who are these old clans closing? Epidemic? Epidemic was rather new compared to FI, etc. The difference is the quality in the old clans. The majority of the clanning community is much different than what it was before. Nothing that can be changed unless people grow up, we'll have to wait another 2-3 years to see that happen.

Who are these old clans closing? Epidemic? Epidemic was rather new compared to FI, etc. The difference is the quality in the old clans. The majority of the clanning community is much different than what it was before. Nothing that can be changed unless people grow up, we'll have to wait another 2-3 years to see that happen.

Malice, Ascendancy, Intense Redemption, Sudden Death, Epidemic, Dvi. I agree with you ^

the real issue here is defence in pures clans, haven't seen a topic about that in over a fortnight now !?@

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.

the real issue here is defence in pures clans, haven't seen a topic about that in over a fortnight now !?@

I think you just wanted to use the word "fortnight" :bunny:

AWARDS: BestCaller.png - bestf2ppker.png - bestf2ppk.png - coolestmember.png - bestscout.png - besttripvids.png

PK Video:

TRIP VIDEOS

2 honour clans left that boots their members if they tele:

MM & FOE.

There is more than just you 2 zany

OT, cant really comment on your discussion about no honour when in actual fact you encourage it by being in a no honour clan, which sucks imo

257oqdz.png

Proud Ex-Dv Co Leader ~~0wnage__pks~~

R o y al

99/99 Range
94/99 Mage
98/99 Str
75/75 Atk
89/99 hp

Why is a CP member making a topic about honor?

4gY6j.png
bestp2p.png

51zql2.png
Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures
Proud Ex-Epidemic Senior
Proud Founder of Divine Brutality
Proud Final Member of The Rising
Proud to have been a part of the Reign of Terro

2 honour clans left that boots their members if they tele:

MM & FOE.

lol why were you promoted?

OT: Most clans will boot a member if they teleport, i haven't actually received any complaints about an EoP member telepotring in the 6 months i've been here though, i guess we don't recruit nh pures to begin with.

7431051924523195.png

@High Council of the #1 pure clan.

If you don't like how we run our clan, we're doing it right.